Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Two Truths

Crazy Horse

2 minutes ago, sees said:

I'm from South London too!  :)

Theres a few of us about! Lol

I don't live there anymore, I sailed away on a ship called Destiny when I was still fairly young.  

I love London, England, Great Britain, Europe, and the rest of the world too, but your roots are what they are.

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, sees said:

I'm from South London too!  :)

Atamarie Sees.. peace to your day friend..

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, Crazy Horse said:

Theres a few of us about! Lol

I don't live there anymore, I sailed away on a ship called Destiny when I was still fairly young.  

I love London, England, Great Britain, Europe, and the rest of the world too, but your roots are what they are.

awesome name for a Ship..  and yes Home is where you make it.. okay so just a belief aye. ive had many passed lives.. and i was real interested when you said this time etc.. 

• Like 1

I am from Hell this time. But it's a bit cold. November you know.

Though i pour some hot water on me to feel fuzzy.

Edited by Mr. Argon
  • Like 1

On 11/17/2017 at 4:52 AM, Crazy Horse said:

Well its wrong and problematic if you want to find peace and happiness, and see a better day for one an all.

If your not that bothered, then it is a absolutley fine.

How we precivece the world and how we react to it is everything. 

I see my Self as a part of God, I see God as a benevilent, benign, loving God. Therefor I try to demonstrate THAT Love.

You see how this works?

If you see Love as being unhelpful etc, then thats how it will workout for you. But if we are being entirely honest here, we would look to our own lives and what we have experienced for ourselves after giving a kindness, or after receiving a kindness. But some folks egos will not allow an obvious, an actual experienced truth to filter in.

I really Love your Mind and the process Of your thinking Design.. You feel love in all of your Being by your experience,Belief and the desire of your Intent 2wards your Love of God and Thats Beautifill, honestly.. However if I may Say friend if some "Folks Egos" will not allow then That is Their Will and Intent.. Dont Be life force Friend Be Life Essence.. ***

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, MauriOra said:

awesome name for a Ship..  and yes Home is where you make it.. okay so just a belief aye. ive had many passed lives.. and i was real interested when you said this time etc.. 

I said "this time" as a reference to the relative truth.

I am a white working class boy - this time! Who knows what I might be next time or where I was last time?

Like there is no Real Substance to my personal identity, body. A Soul, a spirit, a consciousness yes, thats my little piece of Heaven right there!

I came, I saw, I smiled, and eventually I will go back Home!

Would you like to talk about your past lives? I would like to hear.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Mr. Argon said:

Time for Aloe Vera.. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, MauriOra said:

I really Love your Mind and the process Of your thinking Design.. You feel love in all of your Being by your experience,Belief and the desire of your Intent 2wards your Love of God and Thats Beautifill, honestly.. However if I may Say friend if some "Folks Egos" will not allow then That is Their Will and Intent.. Dont Be life force Friend Be Life Essence.. ***

I do understand that it is their free will to think and act in anyway they wish, but I also understand the consequences of acting out of love, or from acting out of a more selfish place.

I was just trying to show the difference is ALL.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Mr. Argon said:

I can shower you in Love if THAT is any good?

Edited by Crazy Horse
  • Like 3

Just now, Crazy Horse said:

I said "this time" as a reference to the relative truth.

I am a white working class boy - this time! Who knows what I might be next time or where I was last time?

Like there is no Real Substance to my personal identity, body. A Soul, a spirit, a consciousness yes, thats my little piece of Heaven right there!

I came, I saw, I smiled, and eventually I will go back Home!

Would you like to talk about your past lives? I would like to hear.

wow. Love it.. I prefer the Word Haven 2 Heaven bcoz its got the word "Heave" in it.. like chuck em out, ya know lol.. anyway yeah Sure. ive had Many. One was in the Al Capone Days, I was a MAN say 23yrs ,America, you know bright purple tan suits and the old cars and suave hats etc, anyway im running from them into an Alley type road and the Mafia Like crew are following me in their auto mobile , they catch up to me and just start shooting at me,in the back it was 2 guys.. i remember feeling and hearing the trash can that i hit while falling back to die. they just take off and then Im Dead.. game over..

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Crazy Horse said:

I do understand that it is their free will to think and act in anyway they wish, but I also understand the consequences of acting out of love, or from acting out of a more selfish place.

I was just trying to show the difference is ALL.

Your cool CH... perspectives are great learning on both ends aye, i dont like to get angry, i choice my battles and wars, which i dont really have because each to their own.. keep learning u got great potential,,,

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MauriOra said:

wow. Love it.. I prefer the Word Haven 2 Heaven bcoz its got the word "Heave" in it.. like chuck em out, ya know lol.. anyway yeah Sure. ive had Many. One was in the Al Capone Days, I was a MAN say 23yrs ,America, you know bright purple tan suits and the old cars and suave hats etc, anyway im running from them into an Alley type road and the Mafia Like crew are following me in their auto mobile , they catch up to me and just start shooting at me,in the back it was 2 guys.. i remember feeling and hearing the trash can that i hit while falling back to die. they just take off and then Im Dead.. game over..

Game over - start again.

I did try a past life regression with this hypnotist guy by he kept fidgeting as he was trying to "put me under" anyway, I was too cross to relax, he kept brushing his trousers and stuff.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, MauriOra said:

AWW shux are ya kids getting along Now,,very good. no my bad.. i mean GREAT!!

It's raining Love - haleluyah, it's raining Love.

• Like 1

Just now, Mr. Argon said:

It's raining Love - haleluyah, it's raining Love.

Some Dude.. what a turn around.. lol. get that equilibrium back,, coz if unbalances out the other way........... Oh ....OH!!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, MauriOra said:

ok well what Now?? yous are tooo quiet

• Like 1

well Yall.. My Dogs are Needing Feeding.. Peace to you All.. have a great Day, may catch uz up after.. Kakite. 0x0.

• Like 3

13 hours ago, MauriOra said:

Ive just picked up on the word Design. 

Yes, we are creators, we are here to experience that that we would create.

A Grand Design is needed for a grand life.

A clean design, a practical design, an inspiring design..

Thank you MO, have a great day!!

• Like 3

On ‎11‎/‎16‎/‎2017 at 3:35 PM, LightAngel said:

I can't stop learning, I always want to be better than I was yesterday.

I think we are all one consciousness, and I'm here to have an experience ;)

I totally agree with you and I like this quote:

We are like droplets of water in an ocean of consciousness; individual to an extent, but those droplets together make up the ocean -- without the droplets there is no ocean. It is the same with this infinite energy mind we call creation/god. We are not part of that infinity -- we are that infinity if we open ourselves up to reconnect with it. Wherever you stand in infinity, you are at the center of infinity. So everything that exists is everything that exists. I am everything that exists; and so are you -- the more you realize that, the more you open up to the full infinity of who you are.
David Icke

• Like 3

To see the drop in the ocean is quite simple, but to see the ocean in a drop is a little more challenging.

• Like 4

On 11/19/2017 at 3:01 AM, Crazy Horse said:

To see the drop in the ocean is quite simple, but to see the ocean in a drop is a little more challenging.

The Drop is the Heart and you dont see it you Feel..

• Like 2

1 hour ago, MauriOra said:

The Drop is the Heart and you dont see it you Feel..

Feeling the ocean                                                                                                                                                                         The beating heart moves to life.                                                                                                                                                   The waves never stop

On 18/11/2017 at 2:02 PM, Truthseeker007 said:

I totally agree with you and I like this quote:

We are like droplets of water in an ocean of consciousness; individual to an extent, but those droplets together make up the ocean -- without the droplets there is no ocean. It is the same with this infinite energy mind we call creation/god. We are not part of that infinity -- we are that infinity if we open ourselves up to reconnect with it. Wherever you stand in infinity, you are at the center of infinity. So everything that exists is everything that exists. I am everything that exists; and so are you -- the more you realize that, the more you open up to the full infinity of who you are.
David Icke

Thank you old soul.

• Like 1