Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Two Truths

Crazy Horse

14 minutes ago, Mr. Argon said:

I think that Dogma is a Principle of Ahriman. Ahriman is a Cosmic Force (or Satanic Deity) which Condensates Spirit in Matter. It is a Hindering force of opposition to Life. A Force of Inverted Pentagram.

There is NO SATANIC DEITY only the one crested by thought.. other than that you speak truthful friend...

Edited by MauriOra

1 minute ago, MauriOra said:

There is NO SATANIC DEITY only the one crested by thought.. other than that you speak truthful friends. ..

Satan is Real. A Creator of Ilusion - Maya. The Father of Illusion.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, sees said:

Yes I became the truth in the mystical experience I had, i.e. my ego had dissolved at that point and it was quite scary.  I don't want to elaborate further since it is a sacred experience.

I can understand this.

One time, I was sitting alone looking out to sea, a mind full of exciting and exotic thoughts, when this old dog comes limping past, and then its owner came into view.

Before I could even say hello, this old chap asks me a simple question. My mind went in a million different directions. He said something that nobody else could know. I look at it as some kind of initiation. My mind was blown. 

Its happened again since. That time I was drunk, and when I came around the room I was in was empty, lights out, tv off and a stillness in the air. I must have been away for some time. Funny thing was, when my mind did reappear, I started to carry on the discussion from where it had left off. I turned but this guy had gone to bed! I dont remember what was said, he probs wasn't happy with my jibber jabbing.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Mr. Argon said:

Satan is Real. A Creator of Ilusion - Maya. The Father of Illusion.

Yeah???? Of the Mind maybe.. which has created the reality 2day8. 

• Like 1

On 13/11/2017 at 9:27 AM, Crazy Horse said:

Can we express this ultimate truth?

Yes!

It's LOVE.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, MauriOra said:

Yeah???? Of the Mind maybe.. which has created the reality 2day8. 

Mind is a Real Illusion. Mind is a Labyrinth of Satan. Mind is a Slayer of the Real. Mind is needed as a step to excercise our Free Will. Everything is about Free Will - the whole of Cosmic Evolution.

Edited by Mr. Argon
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Crazy Horse said:

I can understand this.

One time, I was sitting alone looking out to sea, a mind full of exciting and exotic thoughts, when this old dog comes limping past, and then its owner came into view.

Before I could even say hello, this old chap asks me a simple question. My mind went in a million different directions. He said something that nobody else could know. I look at it as some kind of initiation. My mind was blown. 

Its happened again since. That time I was drunk, and when I came around the room I was in was empty, lights out, tv off and a stillness in the air. I must have been away for some time. Funny thing was, when my mind did reappear, I started to carry on the discussion from where it had left off. I turned but this guy had gone to bed! I dont remember what was said, he probs wasn't happy with my jibber jabbing.

His frequencies were higher than yours at that moment in time...  now at 5th you realize that the message is deep within if "YOU LISTEN" lol I'm gonna quote Miss Carter aka Beyonce on this one..lol..

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Mr. Argon said:

Maybe the Path of Love is a correct way, but personaly I view Logic as the best "Ariadne's thread" which leads to the way out of the Labyrinth (Matrix) of the Mind. There is a saying "Love is Blind."

Love should be blind, and unconditional.

But,

"Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere."

Albert Einstein

Im not criticising you, if it works for you then fair play. 

For me, logic and reason are great but its the experience that is at the heart of Life. Logic and reason are relative whereas experience is more the ultimate truth. One can take us to the other, but lets not get too caught up in logic. Or do get caught up, your life your choice, if it makes you truly happy then more power to you.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, MauriOra said:

Right... thyme 2get with the programmer or get LEFT BE HIND...

Ya see.. LA.. 23 I'VE LIVED AND DIED IN LA IT'S THE PLACE 2B . . A highlyrecommended :

Quote from my friend 2pak. .

Edited by MauriOra
  • Like 1

Just gonna say this as something which comes to Mind at this point.

CIRCLE.

EXtreMess meet. In the Circle - the Symbol of the Absolute!

Edited by Mr. Argon
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Crazy Horse said:

Love should be blind, and unconditional.

But,

"Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere."

Albert Einstein

Im not criticising you, if it works for you then fair play. 

For me, logic and reason are great but its the experience that is at the heart of Life. Logic and reason are relative whereas experience is more the ultimate truth. One can take us to the other, but lets not get too caught up in logic. Or do get caught up, your life your choice, if it makes you truly happy then more power to you.

Grand spoken read words friend .. Tino Aaataahua. . Beautiful...

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Mr. Argon said:

Just gonna say this as something which comes to Mind at this point.

CIRCLE.

eXTREmess meet. In the Circle - the Symbol of the Absolute!

Tino Pai Rawa Atu. . Spoken in the HIGHEST...

That's spoken in the higher realm. What is pictured though is the hexagram. ..Te hokinga Mai. . The highest of truth.

Edited by MauriOra
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Mr. Argon said:

A true language of LOVE.

Yes, the true language of love is to show love.... and respect is an important part of love.

• Like 2

Thread cleaned

Let's keep the comments civil and constructive please.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, LightAngel said:

Yes, the true language of love is to show love.... and respect is an important part of love.

Quite right.. my bad.. eye watched my self...

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Saru said:

Thread cleaned

My apologies sir.. I will due..

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Saru said:

Thread cleaned

OK gonna withdraw from the heated pot now.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, LightAngel said:

Yes!

It's LOVE.

I think that you are absolutely correct.

With the expression of love comes the experience of love.

And it is THIS feeling, that is the actual connection to God and the Absolute.

The more we express and demonstrate this unconditional love, the greater the feeling and the stronger the connection.

Until one day, you awake and you realise that you have become Love, you are god, and no matter where you go, what you say, or even how you say it, it will be coming from a good place, a place named Love. Your Life will become one great manifestation of Godliness.

Our experience of Life will be Glorious, Great and Wonderful.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Crazy Horse said:

I think that you are absolutely correct.

With the expression of love comes the experience of love.

And it is THIS feeling, that is the actual connection to God and the Absolute.

The more we express and demonstrate this unconditional love, the greater the feeling and the stronger the connection.

Until one day, you awake and you realise that you have become Love, you are god, and no matter where you go, what you say, or even how you say it, it will be coming from a good place, a place named Love. Your Life will become one great manifestation of Godliness.

Our experience of Life will be Glorious, Great and Wonderful.

I am God in my own life so I take responsibility for my own actions.

Everybody is God in their own life!

It's pure logic....

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, LightAngel said:

It's pure logic....

Sorry but I have to disagree here.  We have the spark of divinity within us but are not the whole package...unless God just got dumbed down, BIG TIME! ;)

I like what Crazy Horse said about becoming love...I strive to be more heart focused but am a work in progress.

• Like 1

Just now, sees said:

Sorry but I have to disagree here.  We have the spark of divinity within us but are not the whole package.

We just have to agree to disagree because we are the whole package.

This is reality my friend.

It's all up to us what we do with our divinity.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, LightAngel said:

Well I am a realist so I would call that your perception i.e. it is NOT my reality - I realise I am NOT god.  You can speak for yourself but surely you realise that you can't tell me what my reality is especially since it does not resonate with me as being true.  I see clearly we are capable of becoming more loving but are not love in essence, its pure form.

My reality is that I see I am flawed i.e. not perfect...I have no problem admitting this since I am into self improvement. 

I have seen (with others on spiritual forums) that regarding self as perfect can be a copout to not taking responsibility to what needs addressing - like how we interact with others - i.e. becoming stuck.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, sees said:

Sorry but I have to disagree here.  We have the spark of divinity within us but are not the whole package...unless God just got dumbed down, BIG TIME! ;)

I like what Crazy Horse said about becoming love...I strive to be more heart focused but am a work in progress.

We are all a work in progress, but you are trying and that is absolutley the important bit..

And, like I said before, we, Humanity, stand between heaven and earth. The material and the Spiritual. So we are relative, physical incarnations, but we also have THAT spark of divinity too.

This is why our human life is so magnificent.

We have the best of both worlds. Music, love, laughter, fun and hardship.

Awake and Feel the Goodness!

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, LightAngel said:

It's pure logic....

MayBE OR mayBE not... it's heart that brings us closer to the god (OUR SELF) not logic.. logic might have an Idea but it DONE KNOW like the HART duz. ..

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, LightAngel said:

Humanity are this unique blend of the Spirirual and the material. The relative truth, and the Ultimate Truth.

One leads to the other. 

This is the whole point of this thread, to understand the difference and apply it within our own personal understanding.

• Like 3