Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
OverSword

Protesters Smash Coffee Makers Over Boycott

37 posts in this topic

Or maybe they should offer to buy Keurig if they keep their sponsorship.  Money talks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 

The whole deal is about an assassination attempt on Sean Hannity's character.   Keurig bought into it...big whoop.

All Sean Hannity said was that he was withholding judgement about Moore until there was some evidence.  Perfectly fine.

That being said:   ahem...evidence...

I grew up in a small town...so I know what I'm talking about.

 When  folk in small towns start saying what they know about other people in that town...LISTEN!

Small towns across America...everyone in them knows everything about everybody...So, yeah, you better listen to them.

People don't change.  Not perverts...look around...ya'll know what I'm talking about!

Moore is accused of being a pervert.  There is a reason the whole town he grew up in says he was.

Edited by joc
2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, joc said:

All Sean Hannity said was that he was withholding judgement about Moore until there was some evidence.  Perfectly fine.

If that was all Hannity said it would have been perfectly fine for him. But that is not what people are mad about. They're mad about Hannity justifying Moore's conduct with teenage girls by saying "it was consensual".

 

4 hours ago, joc said:

That being said:   ahem...evidence...

I grew up in a small town...so I know what I'm talking about.

 When  folk in small towns start saying what they know about other people in that town...LISTEN!

Small towns across America...everyone in them knows everything about everybody...So, yeah, you better listen to them.

People don't change.  Not perverts...look around...ya'll know what I'm talking about!

Moore is accused of being a pervert.  There is a reason the whole town he grew up in says he was.

Yup, the whole town knew. Just saw that people in the town are saying that Moore was even banned from the local mall for trying to pick up teenagers.  https://www.vox.com/2017/11/13/16646880/roy-moore-rumored-ban-local-mall-picking-up-teens

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just watched Hannity interview Moore. Hannity boxed Moore in forcing him to directly answer things Moore was trying to tap dance around. IMO Hannity made Moore look guilty with Moore’s own words. Generally speaking I’m not a big fan of Hannity but I think he actually did a good job there.

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Harte said:

And Keurig has admitted their error, in a manner of speaking.

link

Harte

One jerked knee leads to another jerked knee. Patience is a scarce virtue.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Lilly said:

I just watched Hannity interview Moore. Hannity boxed Moore in forcing him to directly answer things Moore was trying to tap dance around. IMO Hannity made Moore look guilty with Moore’s own words. Generally speaking I’m not a big fan of Hannity but I think he actually did a good job there.

That's an accurate assessment of the Hannity interview. Moore never said that he never dated teen girls when he was in his thirties. An innocent individual could easily say "yes" or "no". His obvious evasion shows that he's not an innocent individual. in my opinion.

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Hannity gives Moore 24 hours to explain inconsistencies  

 

A refreshing break from partisanship by Hannity. 

 

I don't think 24 months would be enough time for him to explain everything away...

Hell one of the biggest newspapers in his home state did a bit of an investigative story about where he grew up through the years,and as joc stated he was a known perv by MANY people!

Time to step aside...

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, CrimsonKing said:

I don't think 24 months would be enough time for him to explain everything away...

Hell one of the biggest newspapers in his home state did a bit of an investigative story about where he grew up through the years,and as joc stated he was a known perv by MANY people!

Time to step aside...

Yeah ive been floored by the amount of people who have spoken out about him being a well known creeper. Definitely time to step down, i'd bet dollars to donuts Trump is pressuring Sessions pretty hard to go back to AL for the seat. 

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Farmer77 said:

Yeah ive been floored by the amount of people who have spoken out about him being a well known creeper. Definitely time to step down, i'd bet dollars to donuts Trump is pressuring Sessions pretty hard to go back to AL for the seat. 

What's even scarier...he was a judge!

I thought the same thing about Trump sending Sessions back,that said that was one more interesting tidbit from Sessions grilling today...He never had to recuse himself from pushing for an investigation into Hillary on concerns of things outside the election.

Kinda funny he's just now getting around to looking into the matter...

 

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, CrimsonKing said:

What's even scarier...he was a judge!

I thought the same thing about Trump sending Sessions back,that said that was one more interesting tidbit from Sessions grilling today...He never had to recuse himself from pushing for an investigation into Hillary on concerns of things outside the election.

Kinda funny he's just now getting around to looking into the matter...

 

I look at it as a "rats turning on each other on a sinking ship".  They were fine together as long as the ship was sailing alright, but now that it is going down they are turning on each other. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IMO Session isn't a very good Attorney General (as in he's horrible at doing his job). It would be good if Session simply stepped down and went back home. As for this Moore guy, from what I can see he most likely did exactly what these women are claiming...some justice needs to be dealt there.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.