Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
RikiRoss

Type of telepathy

4 posts in this topic

RikiRoss

Hey, I need so advice please. For the last month and a half I've been experiencing a lot of weird stuff. For example, I can hear my neighbours talking. Sometime I think about them and then they say I'm not talking to you. The. Today I had a psychiatrist appointment. I thought it was obvious that they knew because I can hear other people talking in the building or surrounding but obviously not. They gave me a prescription and talked a bit about other experiences. So I was p***ed off so I went out and started thinking racist and just being rude to people. I was walking home when I saw a man walking on the path I was crossing the road to get to. He walks past me eventually and I start saying I'm going to rob you blah blah blah, that wasn't working so I resorted to talking about his gloves. As I said that he then proceeded to move the exact hand which I was looking at. He couldn't know I was talking about that hand because I was walking behind him and I wasn't talking. To conclude, my whole street can hear me and pass Byers also. Please explain to me what this is and how to cope with this 'thought broadcasting'. Just remember I wasn't moving my lips or making any hand gestures to provoke movement.

XenoFish

Take your meds. 

RikiRoss

How about I was thinking of my dad's watch while out with my friends. Didn't move my lips, then my friend started randomly talking to me about my dad's watch?

also when I first thought people could hear me I threatened a man who was calling me pyschic and was taking me for a joke and he repeated it to his friend.

that same time after threatening the man I threatened a woman on the phone because she started talking about it and she repeated it on the Phone to her friends. This is what a said in a demonic voice in my head " I can hear your friend, I'll slice your throat if you don't shut up". Same with the guy to. Please explain these happenings hat have only occurred in the last month and half?