Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
UM-Bot

Mystery surrounds fighter jet UFO footage

9 posts in this topic

South Alabam

Speed here is around 250 knots, 20,000 feet altitude, heading north. It shows white hot and black hot on the FLIR, so it is there.. We don't see the entity of the film, so we miss all the 80,000 foot climb etc..things claimed in the article.  The abrupt left turn is spectacular, however not really knowing where the film came from, seeing it might have been doctored is really moot to me.

ChrLzs

Sigh - Tom deLonge again?  He now enjoys the same credibility or less than Jaime Maussan, Steven Greer...

For that reason I will also vote to ignore this highly suspect footage with no provenance, and given Tom's reputation for all talk / no walk, added to his desperate money chasing for his new venture (the one where he is guaranteed a salary of $100K a year, funded by donations) - well, let's just say it quacks like a duck.

If someone can offer some provenance I'd be happy to look.  Until then, I'm not going to waste my time on a snake oiler like delonge.

• Like 7

pallidin

A doctored vid.

• Like 1

I'mConvinced

Well the video shows either Aliens or Bigfoot, the jury is out, but one thing we do know for sure is that the military uses the same Fuzz-o-matic cameras available to the public to record these incidents.

• Like 3

preacherman76

There are stories of fighter jets chasing UFO's all the time. Heck Aron Rogers from the Green bay packers saw it happen right up the road from me. So it's possible its real.

highdesert50

Whether this video is a forgery or indeed fact, consider, for example, both the MiG 25 and 31 are capable of 80 000 ft altitudes and can travel at roughly twice the speed of the Super Hornet. A MiG 25 variant was designed specifically for reconnaissance. And, the military frequently chase off curious interlopers.

• Like 1

Hawkin

I just clicked on the video to watch it and it has been removed.

pallidin
4 hours ago, Hawkin said:

I just clicked on the video to watch it and it has been removed.

I saw the vid... You didn't miss much at all.

• Like 1