Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 5
RomanticRoses

Need major help with this haunting

93 posts in this topic

I'm in love with a ghost who is haunting me.. I didn't know him in his life on earth, he was famous..

I fell in love with him through reading about him and seeing him in movies of long ago, it happened over the summer.

I've always had a sixth sense of a sort, and wanted to use it to my advantage.

I was so upset at not being with him, that I prayed and used the Ouija board etc..just to have a chance with him, a chance to meet him, if possible.

Then after time, we legitimately started communicating through the Ouija, I was able to spell out words that made sense, like having a conversation with him.. Then one day, we started communicating outside the Ouija.. And we talk to each other now very easily through writing on my hand and talking out loud (in private obviously).

but it's strange as if I'm being hypnotized half the time.. Like he hypnotizes me.

He can't really explain to me what the afterlife is like, and can't say how it is he found me, and knew that I love him..

I guess my main question is..HOW did he find me? What lead him to me? My prayers, what?

and lastly, it is not JUST the Ouija, or my prayers that brought him to me, I felt he was sending me little hints he loves me too, through hunches I  had months before I used the Ouija, and prayed to meet him!!

I just want want to know how he knew about me..

17 minutes ago, RomanticRoses said:

Then after time, we legitimately started communicating through the Ouija, I was able to spell out words that made sense, like having a conversation with him.. Then one day, we started communicating outside the Ouija.. And we talk to each other now very easily through writing on my hand and talking out loud (in private obviously).

So you had a conversation with you Subconscious and now you think it's a ghost lover? 

2 people like this

13 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

So you had a conversation with you Subconscious and now you think it's a ghost lover? 

If you think communication with spirits is merely the act of your subconscious mind, then why in the hell are you posting on a forum like this? Second troll I've run into here, so maybe this is not such a good forum to seek answers on after all.

Just now, RomanticRoses said:

If you think communication with spirits is merely the act of your subconscious mind, then why in the hell are you posting on a forum like this? Second troll I've run into here, so maybe this is not such a good forum to seek answers on after all.

Experience and research is why. The ouija board works through both the subconscious and the ideomotor effect. If you really want answers quit looking in a linear fashion. Because I can honestly say that if you do look at all possible explanations some of those answers are not going to be what you want. 

6 people like this

If someone is very lonely and frustrated in particular ways, then this type of thing can happen. 

Best to find an actual person to be with, though. 

When you're ready to let this go, you can do a banishment like the LBRP. 

2 people like this

23 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

Experience and research is why. The ouija board works through both the subconscious and the ideomotor effect. If you really want answers quit looking in a linear fashion. Because I can honestly say that if you do look at all possible explanations some of those answers are not going to be what you want. 

Maybe you failed to read that I said I was getting hunches and little signs BEFORE I even used the Ouija board.

im not asking how to get over the relationship, I'm just trying to understand it better.

i need answers from people who are well educated when it comes to spirits.

1 person likes this

If it is a actual spirit you can't possibly know if it's who or what they say they are. Earth bound spirits are all liars and they are Earth bound for a reason or like Xeno said. You could be talking to your subconscious combined with a obsession.

3 people like this

1 minute ago, RomanticRoses said:

Maybe you failed to read that I said I was getting hunches and little signs BEFORE I even used the Ouija board.

im not asking how to get over the relationship, I'm just trying to understand it better.

i need answers from people who are well educated when it comes to spirits.

Well here you go. You've unconsciously created a thought-form for some reason. Perhaps you're lonely. So this imaginary friend began to take over a corner of your mind. You feed the idea, it grew and grew until it 'manifested' in various ways. Now you want to know the meaning behind the rogue idea you've let loose in your mind. 

5 people like this

Let's just boost this up another level.

Tulpa

If you continue to feed these idea you may very well create a visual hallucination, a tulpa. This will become a mental plague to you. So what you have to do if you want this to stop is to redirect your thoughts onto something better, something different. 

3 people like this

1 hour ago, RomanticRoses said:

He can't really explain to me what the afterlife is like, and can't say how it is he found me.

That should've been your first clue that something was wrong.

Edited by Piney
typo- need coffee
2 people like this

3 minutes ago, Piney said:

That should've been your first clue that something was wrong.

Thoughtforms we manifest can only "know" what we know. 

It's because they are really parts of us.

Edited by ChaosRose
4 people like this

Just now, ChaosRose said:

Thoughtforms we manifest can only "know" what we know. 

That cancels the whole Earth bound baddie theory.

If things are out of balance enough, then all sorts of woo can happen. 

People can even have sleep paralysis and hypnagogia type events that mirror what some might think are incubus attacks. 

It all stems from the fears and desires in the subconscious mind.

Edited by ChaosRose
2 people like this

Some people think them demons, and they're partly correct.

They are inner demons that have become outer ones. 

2 people like this

3 minutes ago, ChaosRose said:

If things are out of balance enough, then all sorts of woo can happen. 

People can even have sleep paralysis and hypnagogia type events that mirror what some might think are incubus attacks. 

It all stems from the fears and desires in the subconscious mind.

I have sleep paralysis and then seizures coming out of it from a traumatic head injury. Right after a PTSD nightmare of a tangle gone wrong with the prison SWAT team that cause the injury in the first place.

1 person likes this

Right geniuses, I didn't ask to be psychoanalyzed.. I have AlREADY pondered whether it's "just me", but it most definitely is not.

Again, I'm not interested in the opinions of a bunch of skeptics who have never experienced this for themselves, and could not possibly begin to understand it.

Just now, Piney said:

I have sleep paralysis and then seizures coming out of it from a traumatic head injury. Right after a PTSD nightmare of a tangle gone wrong with the prison SWAT team that cause the injury in the first place.

Trauma is a thing that does cause sleep paralysis. 

It can be physical or emotional trauma, some types of actual sleep disorders, and just plain fear. 

2 people like this

Just now, ChaosRose said:

Trauma is a thing that does cause sleep paralysis. 

It can be physical or emotional trauma, some types of actual sleep disorders, and just plain fear. 

Don't I know it....

1 person likes this

Just now, RomanticRoses said:

Right geniuses, I didn't ask to be psychoanalyzed.. I have AlREADY pondered whether it's "just me", but it most definitely is not.

Again, I'm not interested in the opinions of a bunch of skeptics who have never experienced this for themselves, and could not possibly begin to understand it.

You mistake me. I'm not a skeptic. 

I know people can have these types of experiences because I have manifested them, myself...and then ousted them. 

2 people like this

There are actually people who use magick to create thoughtforms on purpose. 

But that's a thing that can be done by accident by some.

2 people like this

If you should decide that it isn't as positive an experience as you first thought it was, you can oust it yourself using a banishment of your choice.

2 people like this

Often times, other phenomena starts to kick up. Things like unwanted touches or scratches, disembodied voices, shadow apparitions, poltergeist type activity. 

All I'm saying is if that type of things starts, don't waste time. Kick it to the curb.

2 people like this

This is the reason that some people say divination methods are dangerous. 

In and of themselves, they really aren't, but subconsciously we may have fears that can trigger this type of thing. 

Sometimes even certain belief systems can instill fear or guilt for using things like a Ouija board or Tarot cards. 

Edited by ChaosRose
3 people like this

You should forget all this, real or not. You are here to live among the living, not to obsess over the dead. 

2 people like this

On ‎16‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 1:40 PM, RomanticRoses said:

I'm in love with a ghost who is haunting me.. I didn't know him in his life on earth, he was famous..

I fell in love with him through reading about him and seeing him in movies of long ago, it happened over the summer.

You've fallen in love with a dead famous person. You're so obsessed with this person you've conjured up an imaginary friend who plays the role of this person.

He didn't find you, you created him.

5 people like this