Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Black Eyed Children / Black eyed kids

Ithappenedirl

On 11/26/2017 at 9:41 AM, Ithappenedirl said:

@NightScreams Can we see this particular picture anyway? "I had my camera up and ready and snapped the picture without flash, and when I looked at it SHE WASNT IN IT! IM SERIOUS!!!! She should've been

It is the first picture I uploaded. I will go see my primary physician to talk to them about what I saw and see what they think. I am not really equipped to pay for extensive medical testing living off financial aid though and since my neighbors experience fits what I saw I don't think we shared a hallucination. I'd never spoke to this person before that. 

Not sure its ok to do so cause... They will definitely think you are crazy.

So many photos of supernatural captured even UFOs (cloaking, camo etc if you believe in Aliens) that are not visible to the naked eye but visible to the camera and photos and video... BUT This S**T right here? If you are not able to  capture it on camera meaning its communicating and manifesting through the mind.... like telepathic... Its not imagination or its just in your head or mind.... Its Through The Mind... 

Couple girls thought Slenderman was real....How did that work out?

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Sakari said:

Couple girls thought Slenderman was real....How did that work out?

Not good for anyone.....:unsure:

Just now, Piney said:

Not good for anyone.....:unsure:

Not at all. That is what I think about when I read stories like this, and some of the replies. Not saying the same thing would happen at all, but how far stories can effect some peoples minds.

• Like 2

On 11/21/2017 at 1:18 PM, Piney said:

Only if it's a flip phone without a camera. Smart phones are not healthy for anybody.

They are one big part of how society has been ruined if you ask me. ( I am on page 3 of this topic)

• Like 1

• Like 1

On 11/24/2017 at 3:14 AM, Ithappenedirl said:

Has anyone else had a similar experience or what appeared to be ?

Tons of claims like this on this site....Older topics. Use the search function. They have not been around for a while, they went away with the "I am a werewolf claims".

• Like 1

On 1/6/2018 at 9:20 AM, Hawkin said:

The link says Brian Bethel's incident happened in Alibene, Texas.

I never said his incident took place in Portland, Oregon...only that he pointed to other accounts there to sort of back up his story. 

Why is this thread still a thing? OP is gone. Nothing came to light as to what actually occurred and to be honest I think this is just the product of an over active imagination. Nothing supernatural. Hell, none of it ever is.

• Like 2

OP was "busted" with the no peep hole / peephole discrepancy in the story and her later posted picture. I'm sure op is playing the same game elsewhere with a corrected story or pic.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

The amount of energy people put in to try to discredit somebody is actually quite pathetic. OP seems sincere and sane. I have read countless stories on BEK and this one seems more believe-able than most. Do people lie? Absolutely. Do people like without the intention of some type financial or other gain? Yes but probably nowher near as much as we would believe.

OP, I don't see what you would gain from coming on here and lying about this. The only thing you received is redicule and that is a shame because I don't believe you deserve that. 

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, KainCioffee said:

The amount of energy people put in to try to discredit somebody is actually quite pathetic. OP seems sincere and sane. I have read countless stories on BEK and this one seems more believe-able than most. Do people lie? Absolutely. Do people like without the intention of some type financial or other gain? Yes but probably nowher near as much as we would believe.

OP, I don't see what you would gain from coming on here and lying about this. The only thing you received is redicule and that is a shame because I don't believe you deserve that. 

There are so many people that come in here with outright ridiculous claims of powers and encounters it created many curmudgeons. Older members here are at the point of needing solid evidence. Many people also post videos that are monetized and/or fraudulant too. It gets frustrating after a while.   

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Piney said:

There are so many people that come in here with outright ridiculous claims of powers and encounters it created many curmudgeons. Older members here are at the point of needing solid evidence. Many people also post videos that are monetized and/or fraudulant too. It gets frustrating after a while.   

Yep. It gets very old and very tiring, having to repeat the same thread over and over and over and over again.

• Like 1

Come on... That's a little different. Coming on here and looking for answers with something that happened to you and scared is completely different than coming here and claiming to have magical powers. Like I said, some people just want to knock people down and there's a difference between being a healthy skeptic and a condensending smarta**.... I mean, the site is called unexplained mysteries, not the scientific journal. You know what I mean?

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, KainCioffee said:

Come on... That's a little different. Coming on here and looking for answers with something that happened to you and scared is completely different than coming here and claiming to have magical powers. Like I said, some people just want to knock people down and there's a difference between being a healthy skeptic and a condensending smarta**.... I mean, the site is called unexplained mysteries, not the scientific journal. You know what I mean?

Yes, but when we do explain what is/might be happening, we occasionally get adamant a-holes who want it to all be paranormal. After a few years of dealing with that type of attitude, you become rather jaded. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, KainCioffee said:

Well, my grandfather was a well known "Wisdom Keeper". What you would call a "Medicine Man". He taught me the whole Wiindiigo and Skinwalker routine. What he did and what he taught me was not supernatural. It was a Chris Angel circus act. I believe in earthbound spirits and thought forms but I know the limits of the mind and earthbound entities. Most of what people post is B.S.

• Like 2

I get it and totally understand. I guess I just take a different approach and scroll on by... I guess I look at like hey let them have their 5 minutes of attention if they are actually that desperate enough to where they make up stories and without any known gains, I guess just let them live in their make believe world?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, KainCioffee said:

I get it and totally understand. I guess I just take a different approach and scroll on by... I guess I look at like hey let them have their 5 minutes of attention if they are actually that desperate enough to where they make up stories and without any known gains, I guess just let them live in their make believe world?

No you were right the first time. There are definitely people here who’s only goal is to dump on people. 

I love the we need real evidence crowd, as if anything could convince them. I see it here everyday 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

No you were right the first time. There are definitely people here who’s only goal is to dump on people. 

I love the we need real evidence crowd, as if anything could convince them. I see it here everyday 

Things that would convince me:

A Bigfoot Body, studied and verified by science. (any cryptid)

A true scientific study of "hauntings", with results. Not TV shows.

An Alien craft landing, and announcing to all they are here, giving the physical proof to everyone. Or, NASA announcing it.

You get the point.

Something wrong with that? Something wrong with not believing every word/story people say without evidence?

• Like 2

5 hours ago, KainCioffee said:

Back to this BEK thread. I found this claimant to be a  most sincere, tolerant, respectful, intelligent and co-operative person. I judge this person likely had an encounter with an Unexplained Mysteries and I added this possibility to my accumulated knowledge.

It is fine to challenge claimants on this informal forum, but it needn't be with an accusatory tone that is palpable with such a polite person like this claimant.

Edited by papageorge1
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, Sakari said:

Things that would convince me:

A Bigfoot Body, studied and verified by science. (any cryptid)

A true scientific study of "hauntings", with results. Not TV shows.

An Alien craft landing, and announcing to all they are here, giving the physical proof to everyone. Or, NASA announcing it.

You get the point.

Something wrong with that? Something wrong with not believing every word/story people say without evidence?

There is absolutely nothing wrong with not believing in the paranormal. That isn’t what I said at all. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, papageorge1 said:

Back to this BEK thread. I found this claimant to be a  most sincere, tolerant, respectful, intelligent and co-operative person. I judge this person likely had an encounter with an Unexplained Mysteries and I added this possibility to my accumulated knowledge.

It is fine to challenge claimants on this informal forum, but it needn't be with an accusatory tone that is palpable with such a polite person like this claimant.

Right,there is absolutely nothing wrong with not believing in the paranormal as I didn't believe for the longest but I have to wonder why somebody would frequent a sight like this if they don't. Also, what people were doing here, all but yelling her that she's hallucinating and possibly mentally I'll is just wrong. There's a right way to go about it and a wrong way to go about it, you don't want to believe her, fine, but is that really necessary?

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, KainCioffee said:

Right,there is absolutely nothing wrong with not believing in the paranormal as I didn't believe for the longest but I have to wonder why somebody would frequent a sight like this if they don't. Also, what people were doing here, all but yelling her that she's hallucinating and possibly mentally I'll is just wrong. There's a right way to go about it and a wrong way to go about it, you don't want to believe her, fine, but is that really necessary?

It is odd. We have a lot of people who not only do not believe in the paranormal at all, but get angry at those who do. Many spend a great deal of time here, and have been for years.

Just seems strange to me.  Insisting others follow them down their paths of disbelief seems, well, whatever. Never mind. 

56 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

There is absolutely nothing wrong with not believing in the paranormal. That isn’t what I said at all. 

As far as NASA saying there are aliens, there was some sort of whistleblower (can't remember his name) that said he was the head of nasa/us govt program to find and communicate with aliens and demanded the files from his time doing so we'e declassified etc.....they claim the program is no longer active but there' evidence pointing towards it being still around

Yeah, these people are not just healthy skeptics. They seem to be filled with some kind of hate or otherwise direct some level of anger towards people that believe or have an experience. I don't get it and wish there was an admin that maybe attempt to clear them out? Idk...  I'm not the most religious person so guess  where you won't find me? On a religious page bashing or put putting those people down. I don't particularly care for the POTUS, you know the last place I go is on a pro-trump site to redicule those that do.... Idk...I don't get it... It's bizarre behavior... smh

Edited by KainCioffee
Added a sentence, typos
  • Like 1

• The topic was locked