Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

White House top CEQ candidate

toast

Cry or laugh? Or both?

Kathleen Hartnett White is one of President Donald Trump’s more controversial nominees for a leadership roll in his administration. As director of the Armstrong Center for Energy and the Environment at the Texas Public Policy Foundation and the former chairman of the Texas Commission on Environmental Quality, she is considered a vocal advocate for the fossil fuel industry and has who expressed cynicism at a consensus of global warming science as a “kind of paganism.”

Full torture here:

Edited by toast
  • Like 1

One of my Indian grand parents, my, Grandpop Joseph was one hell of a outdoorsman and a staunch evironmentalist. He was one of the biggest influences in my life. The members of my Friends's (Quaker) Meeting have also always been about protecting the environment. As was I. But I think it's too late and too much damage has been done and there are too many greedy wealthy people. I think it's a lost cause. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Piney said:

But I think it's too late and too much damage has been done and there are too many greedy wealthy people. I think it's a lost cause. 

No, it isnt too late and it isnt a lost cause. But more than ever voters, and politics in general, have to make sure that key positions will not be occupied by morons like the lady in the vids. I mean, she wasnt even able to give answers to simple questions that would had been answered well by a 10yo kid. I wouldnt wonder if she is a flat earthener and creationist as well. Its a freak show, the biggest ever staged om this planet.

• Like 1

I believe its already too late for the current Generation and the next, things are going to be tough for the coming Generations but I think they'll get it done, unless of course things gets so messed up this fifty years or so that will make things next to impossible for them, on that front I'm as equally optimistic in some aspect and totally hopeful things will turn a shade better ... after all its only the US that is incapable of getting on board ...

~

Syria to join Paris climate agreement, leaving US the only country to ...

Nov 7, 2017 - Now, only one country has disavowed it. ... As Syria embraces Paris climate deal, it's the United States against the world ... have” to unite the world around the goal of staving off the most catastrophic effects of global warming.

~

Syria signs Paris Agreement - leaving US only country in the world to ...

www.independent.co.uk › News › World › Middle East

Nov 7, 2017 - ... a signatory of the Paris climate agreement, leaving the US as the only country in the world not to support the framework deal to ... When President Donald Trump announced he intended to pull the US out of the agreement, ...

~

• Like 1