Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Tennessee man accidentally shoots self

Colt Storm

An 81-year-old Tennessee man, who said he carried a gun everywhere, accidentally shot himself and his wife during a conversation in church about gun violence at houses of worship, a police chief said on Friday.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-tennessee-shooting/tennessee-man-accidentally-shoots-self-wife-during-church-gun-violence-chat-idUSKBN1DH247

• Like 6

see people SEE WHY WE HAVE TASERS thats why we use tasers to zap people they dont kill us and our wife and they are less likely to zap us so serursly people tazer no gun

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, skrubby said:

see people SEE WHY WE HAVE TASERS thats why we use tasers to zap people they dont kill us and our wife and they are less likely to zap us so serursly people tazer no gun

Best home defense is a 5 lb dry chemical fire extinguisher. Spray them in the face and conk them on the head.

• Like 1

it works i guess u just need the chair take their gun or weapons and do a really akward dance that makes them feel uncomfortable

Just now, skrubby said:

who is we???

tasers are bad  idea, even worst when cops use them with impunity, as they have.   tasers still can kill,. and they do kill.

Oh man. This reminds me of the guy who was suppose to be teaching someone gun safety, but then he shot himself while teaching. He did a real good job didn't he?

Glad he and his wife are recovering.   So I guess it's ok to laugh now?  

• Like 1

On 11/17/2017 at 4:20 PM, Purifier said:

Oh man. This reminds me of the guy who was suppose to be teaching someone gun safety, but then he shot himself while teaching. He did a real good job didn't he?

Instructors are human, also.  We all make mistakes, but I agree that he ruined the confidence people had in his skills.  I taught my 10-year-old daughter about gun safety and helped her to learn to shoot.  I've always stressed to her that if she's in a situation among friends or strangers and a gun is being handled in a way she wouldn't handle it, to LEAVE immediately.  She understands that when a gun appears, the chance of dying increases dramatically if it's mishandled.

• Like 1