Unexplained Mysteries uses cookies. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
ouija ouija

[Solved] Previous usernames

8 posts in this topic

ouija ouija

Please could you tell me how to find out if an UM member has had more than one username? Thanks. 

• Like 2

Michelle

It used to be simple to see a list of the names, on their profiles, people have used. Some people change them like underwear. :P

• Like 4

NightScreams

Why would you want to? But the easiest way I can think of would be to ask them unless you have a huge list or something. Maybe start a thread asking users to list all their previous usernames?

Vlad the Mighty

Yes, there used to be an option "Display name history" on their profile, but I can't seem to find that now.

5 hours ago, NightScreams said:

Why would you want to?

Often you can come across a name you're not familiar with but they'll have like 23,000 posts so they've clearly been here a while and you suspect it's probably someone you are familiar with who's changed their name.

• Like 2

third_eye

Go to the Profiles Page > Find the Circular Symbol next to the UserName on the [Main Banner Head]

Capture.jpg

• Like 5

Saru
21 minutes ago, third_eye said:

Go to the Profiles Page > Find the Circular Symbol next to the UserName on the [Main Banner Head]

^^ this.

• Like 1

ouija ouija

Thank you! :tsu:

• Like 1

acute
On ‎18‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 1:36 PM, ouija ouija said:

Thank you! :tsu:

You're welcome!

(I didn't actually contribute)

• Like 2