Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Bible vs. Science: Shocking New Discoveries!

Base12

2 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

I'm an apatheist not a Christian and I could care less if anyone's god does/doesn't exist. You again make assumption. 

Well then I am Sorry. I have Courage enough to apologise. About your post what was the point made in it again, is it learning im reading or sarcasm? and please tell me what is an Apatheist?? sincerely id like to know..

• Like 2

Just now, MauriOra said:

please tell me what is an Apatheist?? sincerely id like to know..

An agnostic thinks that god may or may not exist, an apatheist acknowledges the possibility but doesn't care either way. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

I'm an apatheist not a Christian and I could care less if anyone's god does/doesn't exist. You again make assumption. 

Ok i think i get it now.. Maybe assumption but i see now that yes that is Right what you wrote. the Holy book is a Scam, but in the Scam there are Keys that can be Used to be free.. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

An agnostic thinks that god may or may not exist, an apatheist acknowledges the possibility but doesn't care either way. 

Okay cool, Thankyou Mr Xeno. I do appreciate your Teaching. may i please ask you a ?? Sir/Ms?

No its Okay, I know i saw it, you dont mind either way..

Edited by MauriOra
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, MauriOra said:

Okay cool, Thankyou Mr Xeno. I do appreciate your Teaching. may i please ask you a ?? Sir/Ms?

:nw:

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, MauriOra said:

He's cool, just relaxing in the sun, collecting likes. Just doesn't care. A cool attitude :tu:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mr. Argon said:

He's cool, just relaxing in the sun, collecting likes. Just doesn't care. A cool attitude :tu:

Oh relaxing in the sun sounds Wonderfill.. Lol.. Good for The Soul that. Either way..

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Mystic Crusader said:

Because nothing is not something.

Hi Learned Sir/Ms. I love your words in the message you are getting out there,. To Be Fair to Nothing i will tell You it is Something. It is a kind of Dark place where No thought feeling or Emotion exists, just like a Twilight Sleep with No Dreams.. Its a kind of a Protection place where other energy entities cannot suck your energy. sucking energy is done like a Bully who constantly picks at you which leaves you mentally emotionally drained with fear. The Nothing is a protection Place.. and it Exists,, When some have never expereinced these places they say it does not exist.. because they need to see to believe.. And to believe has to be given a formula and blah blah.. Not True.. Indoctrination is what that is called...

• Like 2

1 hour ago, MauriOra said:

I have watched the visual information and what comes to my mind when i get rid of all the naming of the words that have come up to Name everything, i see the Colours. In the physical body we have colours too, which have their chosen frequency or tone to adjust in The Chakrahs or Energy vortexs, 13 that i know of.. the Earth of Black/Brown is first, Then Red, sex organs, Orange for gut instinct, Yellow for Intuition, GREEN for the HEART , Blue for Expression, words, Purple for Third Eye, Knowing, Burgundy for Crown Kundalini Force and Essence, Pink,Violet, Silver,Gold and White would be for the Higher Realms of Creation Knowledge.. Each Energy colour has its unique Frequency or Hum that Emits. We are liken to our own unique Patent of a Universe inside Self.. Within Nature Under the Sun,Moon and Stars.. these are the Gods that are Seen..  

Very interesting. Thought about this from a less wide perspective, thanks for some new info.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Mr. Argon said:

Very interesting. Thought about this from a less wide perspective, thanks for some new info.

Thankyou Sir. My own Expression of Experiences here, I have felt them and know they exist.. No quotes, No links just first hand Knowing and Doing..

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Mr. Argon said:

We are liken to our own unique Patent of a Universe inside Self.. Within Nature Under the Sun,Moon and Stars.. these are the Gods that are Seen..  

What about the Planets of the Solar System? Does each of them has a correlation with these Chakras or Energy Vortices? And are these Planets Spiritual Beings, and if so - of what Order (Kosmical Hierarchy)?

Edited by Mr. Argon
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, Mr. Argon said:

What about the Planets of the Solar System? Does each of them have a correlation with these Chakras or Energy Vortices? And are these Planets Spiritual Beings, and if so - of what Order (Kosmical Hierarchy)?

Yes there are other Life Essence Entitys and the other Force entitys because. for every action there is an opposite and equal re action.. I feel the existance and so they must come from some place in the Realms, what it looks like....

i can not say.  What i can say though is this and i firmly feel this in my whole Entirety.....

Anything being sold through the CYSTM to our minds is a Fat In/doc/tri/Nation.. When you break down words, you can find the hidden secrets in them..

Edited by MauriOra
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, MauriOra said:

Anything being sold through the CYSTM to our minds is a Fat In/doc/tri/Nation..

So would you call a present main portion of Humanity a one big Fat Nation of In/doc/tri/Nation?

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, MauriOra said:

Hi Learned Sir/Ms. I love your words in the message you are getting out there,. To Be Fair to Nothing i will tell You it is Something. It is a kind of Dark place where No thought feeling or Emotion exists, just like a Twilight Sleep with No Dreams.. Its a kind of a Protection place where other energy entities cannot suck your energy. sucking energy is done like a Bully who constantly picks at you which leaves you mentally emotionally drained with fear. The Nothing is a protection Place.. and it Exists,, When some have never expereinced these places they say it does not exist.. because they need to see to believe.. And to believe has to be given a formula and blah blah.. Not True.. Indoctrination is what that is called...

Hi I have only been on this forum for almost a week so excuse me if I take my time but I have been observing over many conversations.MaoriOra I like your explaination of The Nothing being a place.Would you mind going a little more indepth about this please.As to how this came about for you.Im very captured by this as I have sort of thought a simular thing over the years.Is it a belief you have had for a long time?..I find alot of your mindset to be very interesting an I find your conversations to be very respectful an the humilaty you show to others when under srutiny very admirable.Nice to meet you MaoriOra.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Mr. Argon said:

So would you call a present main portion of Humanity a one big Fat Nation of In/doc/tri/Nation?

yes. Forgive them for they know not what they do. it is forced subjugation. but the ones that know what they do  and keep huemanity in Bondage in the Bonds $$ Age then Hell hath No Fury Like a Mother Earth/Heart in The balance Of Justice. you see, Yes there are the Others out there so2 speak, Our responsibility is Here though in the Now cleaning up the Planet that we messed up. our mess our job. And helping to free the Mind set of the Cystm that has ruled us through Fear.. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, MauriOra said:

yes. Forgive them for they know not what they do. it is forced subjugation. but the ones that know what they do  and keep huemanity in Bondage in the Bonds $$ Age then Hell hath No Fury Like a Mother Earth/Heart in The balance Of Justice. you see, Yes there are the Others out there so2 speak, Our responsibility is Here though in the Now cleaning up the Planet that we messed up. our mess our job. And helping to free the Mind set of the Cystm that has ruled us through Fear.. 

:ph34r:

:tsu:

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Mr Ranfury said:

Hi I have only been on this forum for almost a week so excuse me if I take my time but I have been observing over many conversations.MaoriOra I like your explaination of The Nothing being a place.Would you mind going a little more indepth about this please.As to how this came about for you.Im very captured by this as I have sort of thought a simular thing over the years.Is it a belief you have had for a long time?..I find alot of your mindset to be very interesting an I find your conversations to be very respectful an the humilaty you show to others when under srutiny very admirable.Nice to meet you MaoriOra.

Welcome, Mr. Ranfury.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Mr Ranfury said:

My Most Humblest Respect To You Sir/Ms.. and may i say what a pleasure it is to Meet You too. first of All thankyou.. This came about for me when i became very atuned to All Life. Because I live My every blinking breathing life essence In the Here and Now, and am Open and hear feel listen see the signs of life all around me when i rest that is purely in the nothing because i need protection while my Physical is Sleeping.. peace to You friend xx 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Mr. Argon said:

Welcome, Mr. Ranfury.

Thank you, Mr. Argone

9 minutes ago, MauriOra said:

My Most Humblest Respect To You Sir/Ms.. and may i say what a pleasure it is to Meet You too. first of All thankyou.. This came about for me when i became very atuned to All Life. Because I live My every blinking breathing life essence In the Here and Now, and am Open and hear feel listen see the signs of life all around me when i rest that is purely in the nothing because i need protection while my Physical is Sleeping.. peace to You friend xx 

Thank you for that.So it is a place of resting for you.When you are awake can you also be there if you choose?An the protection you speak of may I ask what that may be?

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Mr Ranfury said:

Thank you, Mr. Argone

Thank you for that.So it is a place of resting for you.When you are awake can you also be there if you choose?An the protection you speak of may I ask what that may be?

Most Welcome.....Yes a place of Resting and Recharging. because when the mind is not dreaming and making the visual cues to your subconscious to guide you in life its like turning the Power off for a little Nap Lol... i have never tried to be there when awake maybe if i Willed it that way it would be So, I feel when i am awake then i am absorbing knowlege from all around me and i choose to be present for the messages. We will all have our own way thats unique to Self. The Protection i speak of, well for me its like my Radar has turned off so im not open like a book while i sleep for other Energys to float in.

I Feel the Protection is From a Soul Level, or A KereRua Ahau

in my language, ANGEL..

Edited by MauriOra
  • Like 2

Welcome to UM Mr Ranfury, May i please ask you a question??

Thats sounds very peaceful an yes I can understand about the switch off mode.When you switched on to that degree in your waking hours you would need a safe place to rest an shut down for awhile.I feel alot around me also an my instincts do play heavy an my everyday life.I shut off an go to my nothing place to keep my waking life at a more steady pace for me to process the rapidness of my thoughts an instincts which can sonetimes feel like a flood if you know what I mean.

Edited by Mr Ranfury
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, Mr Ranfury said:

Yes of course you may.

Aww Cheers MR Ranfury, ok, what is your interests and if not too forward may i ask what your experiences are too? can PM me if dont want to share, I am a seeker of Learning and Teaching simultaneously and I just Love Knowledge of the Human Expression of others.. If you could I would be most Greatfill.. thankyou..

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Mr Ranfury said:

Thats sounds very peaceful an yes I can understand about the switch off mode.When you switched on to that degree in your waking hours you would need a safe place to rest an shut down for awhile.I feel alot around me also an my instincts do play heavy an my everyday life.I shut off an go to my nothing place to keep my waking life at a more steady pace for me to process the rapidness of my thoughts an instincts which can sonetimes feel like a flood if you know what I mean.

YES yes I do know what you speak is True. Thankyou. how do you cope if you know what i mean? because yes at times it can be very Full ON. 

• Like 2