Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 5
Base12

Bible vs. Science: Shocking New Discoveries!

292 posts in this topic

Thats sounds very peaceful an yes I can understand about the switch off mode.When you switched on to that degree in your waking hours you would need a safe place to rest an shut down for awhile.I feel alot around me also an my instincts do play heavy an my everyday life.I shut off an go to my nothing place to keep my waking life at a more steady pace for me to process the rapidness of my thoughts an instincts which can sonetimes feel like a flood if you know what I mean.

Edited by Mr Ranfury
2 people like this

5 minutes ago, MauriOra said:

Welcome to UM Mr Ranfury, May i please ask you a question??

Yes of course you may.

1 person likes this

3 minutes ago, Mr Ranfury said:

Yes of course you may.

Aww Cheers MR Ranfury, ok, what is your interests and if not too forward may i ask what your experiences are too? can PM me if dont want to share, I am a seeker of Learning and Teaching simultaneously and I just Love Knowledge of the Human Expression of others.. If you could I would be most Greatfill.. thankyou..

1 person likes this

9 minutes ago, Mr Ranfury said:

Thats sounds very peaceful an yes I can understand about the switch off mode.When you switched on to that degree in your waking hours you would need a safe place to rest an shut down for awhile.I feel alot around me also an my instincts do play heavy an my everyday life.I shut off an go to my nothing place to keep my waking life at a more steady pace for me to process the rapidness of my thoughts an instincts which can sonetimes feel like a flood if you know what I mean.

YES yes I do know what you speak is True. Thankyou. how do you cope if you know what i mean? because yes at times it can be very Full ON. 

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, Mr. Argon said:

:ph34r:

:tsu:

Thankyou Kindly My Friend***

1 person likes this

I have a very broad range of interest mainly around the energy of animals an nature through to the afterlife an spirits.All of which are relavant in my everyday life.I have visioned spirit energys since a very young age.I feel the presence of spirit energy an am very interested in learning other peoples experiences also....I cope with the rapidness bt normally shuting down so I can set a slower pace before engaging again it is purely at my own pace bt sometimes its hard.I hope you sort of understand my gibberish lol.

1 person likes this

41 minutes ago, Mr Ranfury said:

I have a very broad range of interest mainly around the energy of animals an nature through to the afterlife an spirits.All of which are relavant in my everyday life.I have visioned spirit energys since a very young age.I feel the presence of spirit energy an am very interested in learning other peoples experiences also....I cope with the rapidness bt normally shuting down so I can set a slower pace before engaging again it is purely at my own pace bt sometimes its hard.I hope you sort of understand my gibberish lol.

Oh Quite.. Thankyou So Much .. I can sense the Energys in your words as i read them.. All animals and insects feel/speak to me also. Birds tell me stories of times long gone through  mother Goddess Earth/Heart. moths and bees will sit on my lip and whisper to me old forgotten Knowledge.. To Be Faiir to Nature the whole Everything that is nature speaks to Me. I welcome this Arohanui Love with My Love for nature also... Give and Share Relationship if you can understand my meaning.?

Edited by MauriOra

19 hours ago, XenoFish said:

This whole thread amount to an exhausting and pointless effort to connect things that have not connection. To make a 'holy book' seem smart.

If only you took note that Helium is lighter than air.

After the resurrection Jesus floated up into the clouds like a balloon. 

Notice the that Helium has two electrons circling, and Jesus was crucified with two thieves?

heliumatom-58b602983df78cdcd83d95c8.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Humble yourself so that the Holy Ghost can enter, and see further evidences for yourself. 

It's not too late.

1 person likes this

11 hours ago, davros of skaro said:

I thought it was because he was full of hot air.

4 people like this

13 hours ago, davros of skaro said:

Humble yourself so that the Holy Ghost can enter

I want dinner first. :lol:

5 people like this

This thread

iCtoSXG.jpg

3 people like this

On 11/25/2017 at 7:56 PM, davros of skaro said:

Notice the that Helium has two electrons circling, and Jesus was crucified with two thieves?

heliumatom-58b602983df78cdcd83d95c8.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Humble yourself so that the Holy Ghost can enter, and see further evidences for yourself. 

It's not too late.

Hahahaha. Cool. This is Awesome Info teacher..  Thankyou..

1 person likes this

Doesn't all this depend on which bible/translation you choose? 

1 person likes this

19 hours ago, MauriOra said:

Y/W

I see that you are in touch with the confirmational HIGH energies of light while others wallow in grounding negativities.

2 people like this

1 hour ago, DirtyDocMartens said:

Doesn't all this depend on which bible/translation you choose? 

No.

It depends on the Holy Ghost.

031c5685b1b165e744341841a8f239af.jpg

1 person likes this

On 11/26/2017 at 9:45 PM, MauriOra said:

My bad, lol wrong post.. 

Edited by MauriOra
1 person likes this

5 hours ago, davros of skaro said:

Y/W

I see that you are in touch with the confirmational HIGH energies of light while others wallow in grounding negativities.

Quite Correct Sir, thankyou. I love learning , especially love it when i feel a familiarity with the info. Thankyou for the Mind challenge.. peace to you and yours xx

2 people like this