Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Feelings and Emotions

Crazy Horse

Just now, third_eye said:

Well you're no fun ...

~ *sulk*

No passengers here fella, you want to come to the Party of the Millennium?

Then you have to deserve it.

Me, you, Light Angel - tout le monde, sans exception..

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Crazy Horse said:

No passengers here fella, you want to come to the Party of the Millennium?

Then you have to deserve it.

Me, you, Light Angel - tout le monde, sans exception..

Heh ... you two can have each other till the next millennia comes, I don't do deserving threesomes anyhow ... I only got three eyes and one is more than enough

~ advocatus diaboli

• Like 3

14 hours ago, Crazy Horse said:

Ok, you bring the best wine, I will bring the finest Belgium chocolates, and we will have a picnic up on cloud number 9...

You and I and the rest of the UM members are all invited too. We can all have a good laugh about our time back in the day when we used to try and trip each other up!!

We, literally have the power to overcome death and create a New Heaven on Earth.

Those Orangutans know it, that is why they are laughing so hard lol...hehe.

I think they are laughing for another reason :lol:

They don't take themselves too seriously ;)

Edited by LightAngel
Too early in the morning (still half asleep )
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, Crazy Horse said:

You have to bring yourself along lol..

weeping-angel.jpg

• Like 1

Just to add...

Fortunate or not, hormones, the most powerful of human chemicals, significantly drive "emotion" in us.

• Like 1

Recall your childhood, and how it suddenly became much different.

It was hormones. Extremely powerful chemicals. Effecting both psyche and physiological change, on a substantial level.

• Like 2

Of the classic hormones, testosterone and estrogen are well noted for their extraordinarily powerful effects.

And this is no joke. Both the human psyche and physiology are directly altered by hormones.

Powerful little chemical b****es.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, LightAngel said:

I think they are laughing for another reason :lol:

They don't take themselves too seriously ;)

Yeah its ******* hilarious.

1 child goes missing every minute in the EU alone.

And over 3 million children die of hunger each year, at least..

But why take yourself too seriously when we can bring forth the power to stop this from happening.

Have a good year LA..

• Like 1

4 hours ago, pallidin said:

It was hormones. Extremely powerful chemicals. Effecting both psyche and physiological change, on a substantial level.

But there is a way to redirect your hormonal, sexual energy, onto a good way..

It fact, I would suggest that this is one of the most important things a person can do for themselves.

At least if it is expressed in a positive, healing, wholeness kinda way..

Or internalised for a greater conscious living.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Crazy Horse said:

But there is a way to redirect your hormonal, sexual energy, onto a good way..

It fact, I would suggest that this is one of the most important things a person can do for themselves.

At least if it is expressed in a positive, healing, wholeness kinda way..

Or internalised for a greater conscious living.

It's called sexual transmutation and it basically means changing one habit for another. 

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

It's called sexual transmutation and it basically means changing one habit for another. 

Yes, one negative habit for a more productive habit.

A conservation of energy, kept until it is needed. No more emotional outbursts, or self defeating attitudes and actions.

2018 - The Year of the Energy Conservation. 

Have a good year XenoFish.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Crazy Horse said:

Yeah its ******* hilarious.

1 child goes missing every minute in the EU alone.

And over 3 million children die of hunger each year, at least..

But why take yourself too seriously when we can bring forth the power to stop this from happening.

Have a good year LA..

Hmmm I think you are missing my point here.

If you think I don't care about missing children and people who starve, then you are wrong.

• Like 2

With humor and laughter we can overcome more things.

Seriousness is also needed, but It's all about balance for me.

quote-a-lack-of-seriousness-has-led-to-a 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, LightAngel said:

With humor and laughter we can overcome more things.

Seriousness is also needed, but It's all about balance for me.

quote-a-lack-of-seriousness-has-led-to-a 

And a lack of action too - sometimes.

But a balance is needed, a calmness, an ablity to reflect THAT which we all hold within. The calmer you are, the closer you get, allowing easier access to the insights and wisdom innate in us all.

A balanced, becalmed ocean reflects the sky almost perfectly. The waves may be aroused in anger or in joy, but the distortion is the same. 

Having said that, our insights put into action will lead us to a greater joy and happiness.

So the question is, do you want to be Christ-like, or experience pure and lasting joy and happiness, or can we have both?

• Like 1

I must agree that being able to look at things in a more clam/rational manner gives a person greater insight. I view emotions as being sort of information devices...the trick is being able to know if the information they are giving us is valid or not.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Lilly said:

I must agree that being able to look at things in a more clam/rational manner gives a person greater insight. I view emotions as being sort of information devices...the trick is being able to know if the information they are giving us is valid or not.

Information devices.. Or a vechical for the information..

Emotion as an energetic force that carries either useful, valuable information, or something else..

This is where our feelings and intuition come into their own.

The reason as to why I was reminded of this little insight, was because I was meditating in a very becalmed way, yet was still fairly awake, just resting on the ocean bed so to speak lol, and all of a sudden, insight after insight kept popping into my head. There was no trying on my behalf, just recent memories floating up from the subconscious with the relevant insight attached.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Crazy Horse said:

Information devices.. Or a vechical for the information..

Emotion as an energetic force that carries either useful, valuable information, or something else..

This is where our feelings and intuition come into their own.

The reason as to why I was reminded of this little insight, was because I was meditating in a very becalmed way, yet was still fairly awake, just resting on the ocean bed so to speak lol, and all of a sudden, insight after insight kept popping into my head. There was no trying on my behalf, just recent memories floating up from the subconscious with the relevant insight attached.

This is exactly the point of meditation or Savasana it is to allow for things to come up. Perhaps, getting insights, clarity, sometimes an emotional catharsis, or letting go of pent up emotion, stress, etc. Great post.

• Like 3

Emotions are waters one either learns to swim in or one drowns in them.  They are the currents of life and what we achieve in life is made manifest in how well we navigate around their shoals and eddies lest we be cast back onto the shore and left unfulfilled. 

• Like 4

On 1/4/2018 at 2:05 PM, Crazy Horse said:

or can we have both?

We can have both, I don't see why not?!

I'm not a Christian, but I agree a lot with the words of Jesus.

• Like 2

On 1/3/2018 at 5:06 PM, pallidin said:

It's interesting you should say this.  There was a time when I was around 4 when I became powerfully aware of my own being.  Even though my knowledge of the world changed, and my intellect expanded, I have always fundamentally felt as exactly the same person mentally as that 4 year old.  I don't know if this is just an illusion from gradual change over time making a person feel more or less the same...  I still have the same sense of "knowing" now as I had back then emotionally and intellectually speaking. 

• Like 2

On 1/8/2018 at 6:13 AM, PsiSeeker said:

It's interesting you should say this.  There was a time when I was around 4 when I became powerfully aware of my own being.  Even though my knowledge of the world changed, and my intellect expanded, I have always fundamentally felt as exactly the same person mentally as that 4 year old.  I don't know if this is just an illusion from gradual change over time making a person feel more or less the same...  I still have the same sense of "knowing" now as I had back then emotionally and intellectually speaking. 

And, during "puberty" both male and females experience major changes due to specific hormonal production, release and influence.

A "get ready for procreation" type thing.

Edited by pallidin
  • Like 2

As we all know and experience, emotion and "knowledge" are simply not the same.

Knowledge is like "raw data"

Emotion is a form of internal, individualized, perspective on that "raw data"

Emotion shapes the personal relevance and interpretation of raw knowledge.

What I think might be pleasing, you might think otherwise.

• Like 2

Whereas I prefer to think of myself to be, in a total sense, at least partially "spiritual" in nature, I yet also strongly recognize that I exist in an animal body... influenced by all the chemicals that are within me, and that go into me, voluntarily or not.

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

• Like 3

On 03/01/2018 at 8:39 AM, third_eye said:

Heh ... you two can have each other till the next millennia comes, I don't do deserving threesomes anyhow ... I only got three eyes and one is more than enough

~ advocatus diaboli

Atamarie My Funniest Friend..xx

I want to say this...

Ah hahahahahaha hahahaha..!!!!

*gasp breath*......haha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha!!!! LOLS!!!

YOU ALWAYS MAKE ME LAUGH..

I LOVE IT..!!!!!

Hope you are Well Mr Third Eye..

Arohanuikiakoe.. xx

MauriOra. xx

• Like 1