Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Ghost keeps trying to talk to me ?

UM-Bot

By: Devilin66 | Location: USA

This happened to me first when I was cooking, alone in the kitchen. I wasn't thinking of anything in particular when I suddenly hear next to me something in a deep, very raspy voice slowly say "heeey. . . girl"...

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/stories/111964/ghost-keeps-trying-to-talk-to-me

I'm not sure if this person will see the comments, but they asked for advice. I'd just do a banishment like the LBRP. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

It's The Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram.
There are many examples of it on Youtube.
It's really good for clearing a bad feeling in the atmosphere, and getting rid of unwelcome presences.

Thanks, Zos.

I like this one.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/29/2017 at 3:54 AM, ChaosRose said:

Thanks, Zos.

I like this one.

Ye. Nice one:)

Almost the same as the one I do, but everyone has their own interpretation.

The variations can be quite interesting.

I learnt it from the book 'Techniques of High Magic' by Francis King and Stephen Skinner, but I abandoned that book because of the contradictions regarding the elemental attributions to the wand and dagger, which seem to contradict every other book I've read on the subject, and caused me endless confusion as a beginner.

That was long before the dawn of the internet; in the mid '80s.

Thanks for posting the vid:)

• 2 weeks later...

I also have had on two occasions, heard a deep, gritty voice that came from behind me on my left side. They happened about 10 years apart at entirely different locations. 

Mine kinda sounded like a women that had been smoking 20 packs of camel non filter cigarettes. Couldn't make out any words. Just freaked me out.

I've become kind of use to paranormal things happen in my life but to hear a voice come up from behind and not see anyone still rattled me a bit.

• 1 month later...

They will not go away until you listen to what they have to say. You are sensitive, so if you ignore them they can become aggressive until you do. Thought this might help you, face your fear.

• Like 1