Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Dyatlov Pass

LucidElement

Sorry all and feel sorry for all the hikers  deaths,  but I still believe the hikers had a big fight in the tent that collapsed, and they all ran off still fighting and died :(there is no evidence  of anything that would have killed them:) 

On 7/19/2019 at 6:27 PM, docyabut2 said:

Earl there are no aliens or UFO`s killing those hikers.There are no aliens. Seta  said we have a quiet neighborhood,   other wise there would be alien  bones and their  ships found  and that Roswell hoax  was a spy test on the Russians with dummies put on..  I`m sure Russians would put on anything of aliens :)   

sigh...  you have no evidences to say there are no aliens. all you are doing is professing your opinion. In the meantime, I have hard core evidences of *at least* some kind of ship (don't know about alien) - the picture and witnesses. you can't deny that. And to ignore those evidences when that is all you have is bad investigating. 

Just because it has never been seen before does not mean it didn't happen here.

• Thanks 1

On 7/19/2019 at 6:45 PM, docyabut2 said:

Sorry all and feel sorry for all the hikers  deaths,  but I still believe the hikers had a big fight in the tent that collapsed, and they all ran off still fighting and died :(there is no evidence  of anything that would have killed them:) 

that is the whole problem, they died of massive injuries that just cannot be explained.

• Like 3

On 7/20/2019 at 8:45 AM, docyabut2 said:

IIRC, I thought they were all naked?  Do you believe they got into a big fight and ripped each other's clothes off or got naked beforehand and then got into the fight afterwards?  I could be completely wrong here and remembering another incident. :huh: 

On 7/18/2019 at 4:56 PM, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

Now, one for you, Coil:  do you know how Dubrinina had her tongue removed? - because I sure don't.

A version was put forward that Dubinina cut off the tongue in order to take body samples for analysis by a doctor from the staging group. Why is it tongue? Because it is inside the body and it is impossible to cut a piece of a finger or human skin for analysis, otherwise it will be clear that someone clearly made a cut. In addition, people's bodies were stiff, so cutting a piece of skin to analyze a frozen body is very difficult (those who tried to cut the meat from the freezer with a knife know that) therefore they opened her mouth and took a soft part of the body for analysis.

My opinion: It was the orange orb that the Kremlin wanted to cover up.

Well, this is your version, I think the authorities were more worried about how to hide the murder and not how to hide the UFO. A mysterious object does not appear in any official sources, and none of those close to him secretly mentions it as the cause of the criminal case.
And how do you imagine this? Alien ship suddenly appeared over the tent of tourists and they fled in fear to the cedar and began to make fire and then from the ship of aliens came creatures that beat tourists to death and threw snow to hide the traces of their stay?

In those days, the USSR was testing intercontinental missiles with a range of 5-10 thousand km.

Also, you might want to know that the Mansi people had ten people die on Dead Mountain 200 years ago.

very strange story here.

Yes, what a dead place, and near such places various deaths can occur.

• Like 1

On 7/21/2019 at 1:37 AM, pixiii said:

IIRC, I thought they were all naked?  Do you believe they got into a big fight and ripped each other's clothes off or got naked beforehand and then got into the fight afterwards?  I could be completely wrong here and remembering another incident. :huh: 

Hi pixiii.  They were partially dressed, yes. Some even had no shoes or socks and only one had a coat. No one was totally naked.

You are from ozzland, no, pixii? I am from northern US and we get cold weather. And I can tell you, as it has happened to me twice in my life, being in -20f weather is a miserable, darn near unbearable experience, even when dressed completely, and it is much worse in the high winds that the skiers had. How they all could go out in such weather dressed that scantly is beyond me!

So I doubt seriously that a mere fight would lead them to abandon their tent and go a long distance away. They are greatly endangering their own lives. and why? over a fight? and *all* of them running out...? makes no sense to me.  A fight is the least of their problems,,, my opinion.

• Thanks 1

On 7/22/2019 at 6:01 AM, Coil said:

A version was put forward that Dubinina cut off the tongue in order to take body samples for analysis by a doctor from the staging group. Why is it tongue? Because it is inside the body and it is impossible to cut a piece of a finger or human skin for analysis, otherwise it will be clear that someone clearly made a cut. In addition, people's bodies were stiff, so cutting a piece of skin to analyze a frozen body is very difficult (those who tried to cut the meat from the freezer with a knife know that) therefore they opened her mouth and took a soft part of the body for analysis.

That's a strange version, all right. Please realize that what I am about to relay to you came from "Dead Mountain" by Donnie Eicher.
Donnie Eicher went to Dead Mountain twice, interviewed several people including Dyatlov's sister, and met with Yuri Kuntsevich who runs the Dyatlov Museum and who gave to Donnie every computer file he had on the incident. So what Eicher has for background facts is to be considered good.

Do you realize that Dubinina had her tongue removed while she was alive? Nothing "frozen" about it. The pathologist said they found 100 mll of blood in her stomach, evidence that just cannot be refuted. No "frozen", no "stiff". Food for thought, my friend.

Well, this is your version, I think the authorities were more worried about how to hide the murder and not how to hide the UFO.

I think they were doing both. No government talks abut UFOs for whatever the reason.

A mysterious object does not appear in any official sources, and none of those close to him secretly mentions it as the cause of the criminal case.

According to Eicher, the photo of the orange orb was released in a timely fashion. Ivanov spoke with the media who asked him first, what was the object in the low left of the picture? Ivanov said it was a malfunctioning octagonal aperture in the camera. He was then asked what the bright orb in the center of the picture was and Ivanov said "We don't know". 

Upon release of the photo into the local newspapers, several people showed up to testify to Ivanov that on the night the Dyatlov 9 died, they saw the orange orb hovering over dead mountain. Testifiers include two tourists in a group of 10 that were 35 miles to the south of dead mountain that night of February 1, two guards from a local prison, and several mansi people. All said they saw the orb over Dead Mountain on the night of February 1.

This is all a matter of record, according to Kuntsevich, according to Eicher. I don't know why you say it is not in any official sources. Maybe, but that would be a huge surprise to think that Eicher fabricated it all. Impossible for me to think that. You've seen the photo. Of course it was the investigators that developed the film and released the photo into the media. It must be real and part of the investigation.

And how do you imagine this? Alien ship suddenly appeared over the tent of tourists and they fled in fear to the cedar and began to make fire and then from the ship of aliens came creatures that beat tourists to death and threw snow to hide the traces of their stay?

At this juncture, I don't have any ideas that seem obvious. I don't know what they did. People inevitably look at the orange orb as something that is completely dismissable - even Eicher thinks that way, despite writing of it in his book. As far as I am concerned, seeing is believing and the photo does not lie. No tricks. And I don't think the unconnected witnesses are lying either. Their stories match with no collaboration.
So in the end, people may very well be casting off the very evidence that suggests who did it. I think so, anyway.

In those days, the USSR was testing intercontinental missiles with a range of 5-10 thousand km.

Yes, what a dead place, and near such places various deaths can occur.

Strange deaths. Run around near naked in unbearable conditions for no known reason. Yes, strange, indeed!

Good posting, bud.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

Hi pixiii.  They were partially dressed, yes. Some even had no shoes or socks and only one had a coat. No one was totally naked.

You are from ozzland, no, pixii? I am from northern US and we get cold weather. And I can tell you, as it has happened to me twice in my life, being in -20f weather is a miserable, darn near unbearable experience, even when dressed completely, and it is much worse in the high winds that the skiers had. How they all could go out in such weather dressed that scantly is beyond me!

So I doubt seriously that a mere fight would lead them to abandon their tent and go a long distance away. They are greatly endangering their own lives. and why? over a fight? and *all* of them running out...? makes no sense to me.  A fight is the least of their problems,,, my opinion.

Thanks @Earl.Of.Trumps yes ozzland :lol: and whilst we're in the midst of winter here now, we certainly don't get the snowy weather here in Melbourne like you guys would get in the Northern US.  My Husband grew up in Minnesota and I still can't fathom how cold that must be as I've never experienced anything like that here.  Not to mention I grew up next to the beach in Queensland alongside the Great Barrier Reef, so I've had a completely opposite experience to him :lol: 

Yes, I agree - why would they leave the tent first off, then why would they leave the tent "even partially dressed" in ridiculously cold temperatures is beyond me.  Their injuries were strange too iirc.  It's as if something frightened them, perhaps a wild animal, perhaps a UFO, perhaps some enemy soldiers or rebels or mountain men (I could go on and on here?!)  and/or they all went mad and scattered everywhere....gosh this whole scenario is like something crazy or unknown.  All we can really do is speculate according to the evidence that was found.  Actually I believe they made a movie of this in the last few years?  I should probably search for it and watch their take on it.  I do love a good doco on these mysterious happenings, especially curled up watching it on the lounge in front of a fire, like today :D   If anyone knows of one, lemme know!  :w00t:   

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

Do you realize that Dubinina had her tongue removed while she was alive? Nothing "frozen" about it. The pathologist said they found 100 mll of blood in her stomach, evidence that just cannot be refuted. No "frozen", no "stiff". Food for thought, my friend.

I did not hear about it, and the blood in the stomach is simply explained as a hemorrhage from blows to the body, lungs and stomach and Dubinina resisted by the attackers received a lot of punches:

Luda Dubinina, for example, had 2, 3, 4, 5 ribs broken to the right and 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 to the left. One rib fragment even penetrated the heart.

The skin of the face is yellowish-brown in color, the soft tissues in the area of the superciliary arches, on the nose bridge, the sockets, and the left temporomandibular region are absent with the exposure of the bones of the facial skull. The orbits are gaping, the eyeballs are missing; Lack of soft tissues of the upper lip on the right with thinning of its edges and exposure of the alveolar edge of the upper jaw and teeth "
"On the outer and anterior surface of the left femur, in the middle third, of the bruise bluish-lilac in a 10 x 5 cm area, with hemorrhage into the skin thickness.

Zolotarev had 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ribs broken.

Strange deaths. Run around near naked in unbearable conditions for no known reason. Yes, strange, indeed!

I already wrote earlier that everything looks strange because all this is staged, and being within the framework of escaping from a tent all the actions of tourists look illogical. And the lack of clothes and shoes and different clothes on tourists is simply explained: because the tourists were killed earlier, they froze and then they were secretly transported to the morgue where their clothes and shoes were cut. Further the authorities decided to stage the freezing and put on corpses, different clothes and a missing pair of shoes on the spot and cast the rest of the clothes on the floor and covered it all with snow, with some of the clothes left in the intermediate layer of snow, which is impossible when the avalanche came down .

Well, do you adhere to the version that they were killed by a UFO, or did they become witnesses of an UFO and were killed by the authorities, or maybe they witnessed a military experiment and were killed by the authorities?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Coil said:

Well, do you adhere to the version that they were killed by a UFO, or did they become witnesses of an UFO and were killed by the authorities, or maybe they witnessed a military experiment and were killed by the authorities?

Unless there is something that will prove the presence of a UFO with physical evidence, it is a distraction that has been purposefully added to further destroy the credibility of the investigation with woo-woo speculation that amounts to nonsense.  This case needs less sensationalism not more.

• Like 1

technical problems here, I cannot break up your dialogue box up top. 

10 hours ago, Coil said:

I did not hear about it, and the blood in the stomach is simply explained as a hemorrhage from blows to the body, lungs and stomach and Dubinina resisted by the attackers received a lot of punches:

WHO simply explained it that way? certainly not the investigators. They know where the blood came from and only they have examined the body. If the stomach had been punctured they would have known. People who disagree have no basis whatsoever to make such claims. They never examined the body. Such unsubstantiated claims are usually made to justify some theory that one might have. 

Luda Dubinina, for example, had 2, 3, 4, 5 ribs broken to the right and 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 to the left. One rib fragment even penetrated the heart.

The skin of the face is yellowish-brown in color, the soft tissues in the area of the superciliary arches, on the nose bridge, the sockets, and the left temporomandibular region are absent with the exposure of the bones of the facial skull. The orbits are gaping, the eyeballs are missing; Lack of soft tissues of the upper lip on the right with thinning of its edges and exposure of the alveolar edge of the upper jaw and teeth "
"On the outer and anterior surface of the left femur, in the middle third, of the bruise bluish-lilac in a 10 x 5 cm area, with hemorrhage into the skin thickness.

Zolotarev had 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ribs broken.

The damage done was quite extensive to be sure. But nobody knows how it happened. The bones that were broken on everyone were surround by soft tissue that was undamaged. How does one explain this, a higher technology than what humans have? It certainly is not from being punched. I know medical examiners offered no explanation for the very problems they told us about.

10 hours ago, Coil said:

I already wrote earlier that everything looks strange because all this is staged, and being within the framework of escaping from a tent all the actions of tourists look illogical. And the lack of clothes and shoes and different clothes on tourists is simply explained: because the tourists were killed earlier, they froze and then they were secretly transported to the morgue where their clothes and shoes were cut. Further the authorities decided to stage the freezing and put on corpses, different clothes and a missing pair of shoes on the spot and cast the rest of the clothes on the floor and covered it all with snow, with some of the clothes left in the intermediate layer of snow, which is impossible when the avalanche came down .

Sounds very sketchy to me, especially when you offer no evidence as to how it all happened that way. It's a theory.

10 hours ago, Coil said:

I think they were killed by the UFO. The military investigated to see what the UFO that they saw on radar had done to Dead Mountain after hovering over it for so long. The military would not kill these people. What for, seeing something secret? just tell the tourists it was a regular missile or better, don't say anything at all. How would the tourists know that what they saw was a special missile? The military has no idea people are on top of Dead Mountain so they have no real desire to search for them and no way to find them at night time. I'm not fond of the military theory. Brining some special soldiers up there in helicopters at night when it is about to snow is risky and makes no sense if they have no strong reason to do so. Who would ever suspect that Dead Mountain had tourists on it that night? strange. 

And I don't think the military can do the types of things to people that happened to the tourists. Pluck out eyes, pull tongue out, skin turning black, hair white, and aged look? strange stuff. But the big tell is breaking bones *without* damaging soft tissue around the bones. That's spooky stuff. That's a high tech microwave or x-ray like wave or something we don't know about.

Good posting, Coil.

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Alchopwn said:

Unless there is something that will prove the presence of a UFO with physical evidence, it is a distraction that has been purposefully added to further destroy the credibility of the investigation with woo-woo speculation that amounts to nonsense.  This case needs less sensationalism not more.

Al, you're a good poster but this is not your best effort here!

"it is a distraction that has been purposefully added to further destroy the credibility of the investigation"   LOL you can't be serious!

These tourists, under rules of the local ski federation, had two daily log books and three cameras to prove where they went in order to get their 3rd degree ski license. These log books and all rolls of film were an integral part of the investigation. The photo of the orange orb was the last photo taken by the group and it was taken atop Dead Mountain, the night they all died.

The photo was released to regional newspapers by Chief Prosecutor, Lev Ivanov who commented on the photo image. Essentially, the investigators did not know what the orb was, so Ivanov said. Lev Ivanov also entertained many eyewitnesses that also saw the orb over Dead Mountain that night. 

What is this "purposefully added" stuff you speak of, Al?? :wacko:

Please don't say the orb does not exist just because you deem it to be woo and nonsense. That has nothing to do with actual existence. Seeing is believing. Below is the last photo that the Dyatlov nine ever took. How sad. Everyone sees the evidence and everyone goes into denial.  No wonder the case has never had a suspect.

orange orb original.jpg

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

I think they were killed by the UFO.

Think logically, if aliens killed them, they would easily have carried the corpses somewhere to the ocean so that they would be eaten by fish
so that no one knows what happened to the tourists, as usual the killers are trying to hide the bodies.

And when local people killed them, they had one desire: not to hide corpses forever (otherwise there would be even more problems and questions to the authorities) but to stage a natural freezing and that means no one is to blame.

Although the recorded damage points to mortal blows to the body and why should the authorities not turn everything on the aliens and tell the public: see how they brutally killed tourists! But such a statement would look ridiculous, and the public would not believe the authorities, therefore, they fabricated the most neutral version of freezing and avalanche.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

Al, you're a good poster but this is not your best effort here!

"it is a distraction that has been purposefully added to further destroy the credibility of the investigation"   LOL you can't be serious!

These tourists, under rules of the local ski federation, had two daily log books and three cameras to prove where they went in order to get their 3rd degree ski license. These log books and all rolls of film were an integral part of the investigation. The photo of the orange orb was the last photo taken by the group and it was taken atop Dead Mountain, the night they all died.

The photo was released to regional newspapers by Chief Prosecutor, Lev Ivanov who commented on the photo image. Essentially, the investigators did not know what the orb was, so Ivanov said. Lev Ivanov also entertained many eyewitnesses that also saw the orb over Dead Mountain that night. 

What is this "purposefully added" stuff you speak of, Al?? :wacko:

Please don't say the orb does not exist just because you deem it to be woo and nonsense. That has nothing to do with actual existence. Seeing is believing. Below is the last photo that the Dyatlov nine ever took. How sad. Everyone sees the evidence and everyone goes into denial.  No wonder the case has never had a suspect.

orange orb original.jpg

The glowing orange orb is actually pretty woo, or you wouldn't be so very defensive about it.  Given the propellants used at the time, it is in all likelihood the viewing of the tail exhaust of a Soviet missile launch.  There are even people who think,(albeit without much evidence) that the Dyatlov mystery can be attributed to the missile going down nearby.  Some even say that the missile killed the hikers.  I don't buy it, as there is no crater and their injuries are all wrong.  Whatever the case, a blurry black and white photo of "something or other" isn't proof of anything.  I am prepared to accept that people with nothing to lose or gain say they saw an orange glow of some sort.  To say orange glow= unidentified=unidentified flying object is fine, but to then superimpose aliens is unnecessary when Soviet rocketry is the more likely answer, assuming that there isn't or wasn't a better answer to be found in the nautral world.

For me, I find the katabatic wind theory more compelling LINK  as it answers more of the questions about the case.  It is just a better fit and raises fewer fresh questions than the superimposition of a flying radioactive yeti.

Edited by Alchopwn
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Coil said:

Think logically, if aliens killed them, they would easily have carried the corpses somewhere to the ocean so that they would be eaten by fish so that no one knows what happened to the tourists, as usual the killers are trying to hide the bodies.

You and I have no idea how aliens think. 

15 hours ago, Coil said:

And when local people killed them, they had one desire: not to hide corpses forever (otherwise there would be even more problems and questions to the authorities) but to stage a natural freezing and that means no one is to blame.

And why is it that Aliens could not have thought the same thing, let natural freezing occur and make people think no one is to blame. Aliens don't want to be even thought to exist, let alone that they murdered people.

15 hours ago, Coil said:

Although the recorded damage points to mortal blows to the body and why should the authorities not turn everything on the aliens and tell the public: see how they brutally killed tourists! But such a statement would look ridiculous, and the public would not believe the authorities, therefore, they fabricated the most neutral version of freezing and avalanche.

Coil, in 1959, civil authorities in the USSR did not know about aliens, else that photo of the orb UFO would never have seen the light of day. I bet the Kremlin regrets that they showed it. My opinion.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Alchopwn said:

The glowing orange orb is actually pretty woo, or you wouldn't be so very defensive about it.  Given the propellants used at the time, it is in all likelihood the viewing of the tail exhaust of a Soviet missile launch. 

Funny, witnesses saw it hovering over Dead Mountain. I never heard of missiles "hovering". And a missile contrail makes a "sphere"? News to me!

There are even people who think,(albeit without much evidence) that the Dyatlov mystery can be attributed to the missile going down nearby.  Some even say that the missile killed the hikers.  I don't buy it, as there is no crater and their injuries are all wrong.  Whatever the case, a blurry black and white photo of "something or other" isn't proof of anything.

And the witness statements??

I am prepared to accept that people with nothing to lose or gain say they saw an orange glow of some sort.  To say orange glow= unidentified=unidentified flying object is fine, but to then superimpose aliens is unnecessary when Soviet rocketry is the more likely answer, assuming that there isn't or wasn't a better answer to be found in the nautral world.

The witnesses were unconnected to one another. They all had the same testimony - shape, color, location, and date. They can't possibly all make up the same lie, especially with the threat of prison if they get caught lying.

Also, you said yourself that the injuries sustained don't support a missile explosion. And do you honestly think the Soviets would fire a missile in the area where people live when they have a test base 800 miles to the north?

For me, I find the katabatic wind theory more compelling LINK  as it answers more of the questions about the case.  It is just a better fit and raises fewer fresh questions than the superimposition of a flying radioactive yeti.

I checked your link. No mention of "orb" or "UFO".  Theories are many, Al. But there is only one theory that has evidence of a visitor that night. 

You have your beliefs, Coli and Docyabut2 have theirs. Well, I have mine, too. I also have evidence to back it. 

Edited by Earl.Of.Trumps
  • Like 1

People in here present evidence that one or two of the skiers could have had radiation on their clothing before going on the ski trip. It has been speculated that they worked at or walked by a nuclear facility that was leaky, perhaps. Although people wear badges at such facilities to know when accidental leakage has occurred, such facilities also have a detector at large that warns workers to get out of the facility when containment walls are breached.

At any rate, the investigators never found this to be true, that students worked at or walked by nuclear facilities. Their statement is, they did not know the source of the nuclear radiation. The tent was searched. Nowhere did they find on anyone's clothing in the tent anything that rose to the level of being the source of the radiation, or find any abnormal reading. 

Edited by Earl.Of.Trumps
  • Like 1

20 hours ago, Alchopwn said:

Given the propellants used at the time, it is in all likelihood the viewing of the tail exhaust of a Soviet missile launch.  There are even people who think,(albeit without much evidence) that the Dyatlov mystery can be attributed to the missile going down nearby.  Some even say that the missile killed the hikers.  I don't buy it, as there is no crater and their injuries are all wrong. 

You're right, this photo is some kind of secret rocket, only it looks unusual as an ordinary rocket is easy to identify by the trail and here it is different:

Technician meteorologist Tokareva

9.30 local time.

"At 4:00 am in the south-east direction, the day-time Mescheryakov noticed a large ring of fire that moved on us for 20 minutes, then hiding behind the height of 880. Before disappearing behind the horizon, a star appeared from the center of the ring, which gradually increased to the size of the moon, began to fall down, separating from the ring. An unusual phenomenon was observed by all the personnel who were alarmed, "- noted in the radiogram.We ask you to explain this phenomenon and its safety, as in our conditions it makes an alarming impression.

Head of Ivdel police station
17/02 of 1959 at 6 o'clock 50 minutes of local time an extraordinary phenomenon appeared in the sky. The movement of the star with the tail. The tail looked like dense cirrus clouds. Then this star was freed from the tail, became brighter than the stars, and flew off, gradually began to swell, as it were, a large ball was wrapped in mist. Then, inside this ball, a star caught fire, from which a crescent first formed, then a small ball formed, not so bright. The big ball gradually began to fade, became like a blur. At 7 o'clock 05 minutes completely disappeared. A star was moving from south to northeast.

After a day or two, our group was taken from the pass to Ivdel,” continues Boris Sychev. - In Ivdel we go on the airfield, towards us two civilian people. One we knew. It was the head of our tourist section Vishnevsky. Interrupting each other, we began to talk about the mysterious ball, but the second person cut us off: “You have not seen anything. Remember. You have not seen anything! ”

- What do you think it was for the ball? Are you generally scared then?

- We were not afraid, because he didn’t float on us, but by the side. Radiated nothing. There were no sounds. I think it was some kind of man-made object, not a UFO.Watched ten minutes.

It is known that in January - March 1959 the locals only talked about the mystical balls of fire. They were seen by many, but no official explanations of this phenomenon appeared either in the criminal case or in the media. The nature of the balls has not been solved so far. Many in those days, the tragedy on the pass was associated with balls.

c819d7f9aa283e943cc9dcf313dfd4aa-full.pn

https://www.crimea.kp.ru/daily/26940/3991606/

*snip*

Edited by Saru
Link removed due to graphic content
  • Like 2

The version that this is not a rocket:

Valentin Degterev, a researcher from Nizhny Tagil, who devoted much of his energy to unraveling the mystery of the Dyatlov Pass, shared on the Network with documents that shed new light on the tragedy that occurred 60 years ago in the Ural Mountains.According to Degterev, the students saw with their own eyes a high-rise cosmic nuclear explosion, the researcher even attached a corresponding video to his materials.True, Degterev stressed that the cosmic explosion was not a danger for tourists. Thus, the answer to the question of what caused the tragedy, Valentine did not give.

Before hiding behind the horizon, a fiery star appeared from the center of the ring, which then increased to the size of the moon.

If this happened at a high altitude, then a rocket cannot claim this massive glow, and a nuclear explosion can and it is more important for the authorities to hide it.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Coil said:
The version that this is not a rocket:

Valentin Degterev, a researcher from Nizhny Tagil, who devoted much of his energy to unraveling the mystery of the Dyatlov Pass, shared on the Network with documents that shed new light on the tragedy that occurred 60 years ago in the Ural Mountains.According to Degterev, the students saw with their own eyes a high-rise cosmic nuclear explosion, the researcher even attached a corresponding video to his materials.True, Degterev stressed that the cosmic explosion was not a danger for tourists. Thus, the answer to the question of what caused the tragedy, Valentine did not give.

Before hiding behind the horizon, a fiery star appeared from the center of the ring, which then increased to the size of the moon.

If this happened at a high altitude, then a rocket cannot claim this massive glow, and a nuclear explosion can and it is more important for the authorities to hide it.

It was definitely not a nuclear explosion or it would have levelled trees, caused avalanches and rockslides, and left everything with high levels of radioactive contamination. If it took place in the upper atmosphere there is every likelihood that the EMP would have knocked out electronics (such as they were in 1958) across a good portion of the Northern Hemisphere.  In short, I hope we can agree that the evidence doesn't remotely tally with this possibility.

11 hours ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

Although people wear badges at such facilities to know when accidental leakage has occurred, such facilities also have a detector at large that warns workers to get out of the facility when containment walls are breached.

The badges you are thinking of are called dosimeters, and the USSR never used them LINK. I had a relative there (he died because of Chernobyl), and he got my dad a tour of a nuclear facility.  Dad secretly took a dosimeter, and the results were pretty disturbing when he had them analyzed. For the length of Russian history they have never given more than a cursory nod to the idea of workplace safety standards, and have a frankly appalling history of industrial accidents with a staggering workplace kill rate by even contemporary standards in each historical period.  This lousy situation has been going on since at least the feudal period in Russia, and shows no signs of improving.  Apparently life in Russia is so miserable and the people are so depressed that they don't much care if they die at work, or at least not enough to do something about it.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Alchopwn said:

It was definitely not a nuclear explosion or it would have levelled trees, caused avalanches and rockslides, and left everything with high levels of radioactive contamination.

Well, it depends on the strength of the charge there. And it is not known whether it is somehow connected with radiation on tourists' clothes.

Taken from discussion on YouTube:

Spoiler

-Dear author! To understand what happened on the pass, you need to answer the question: what was the motive of the cruel murder of tourists and the concealment of its circumstances by the state for a long 60 years? Test in the mountains of the Northern Urals atomic, chemical weapons, new rocket fuel or secret ballistic missiles? Perhaps the tests were which is not proven.
 But where are the tourists here? Kill them for what? But the disclosure of state secrets, was regarded both then and now as treason and the punishment was maximized! And the radioactive material meant more to the state than a secret and could have caused the tragedy!

-here's a clue to you ..... In those years, military tests were conducted in the Ivdelsky district. All the locals knew this well. They were often called fire snakes, even the last losers knew that they were testing weapons in the north. It was strongly recommended not to walk in the rain, not to walk in the snow. And why? Because the sediments were going radioactive. !! In the summer, by the way, there were none; only in the winter, tests were conducted, for each winter, 5-6 starts. Virtually the entire north of the Sverdlovsk region is infected. The launch of the complex C-75 flies one to one like those fire snakes. This is a rocket, which on May 1, 1960, in the sky over Sverdlovsk, was shot down by Powers (a pilot of an American spy plane U-2). It is possible that in 1959 passed her tests.

-I think not all three and not at the same time, ran to the tent, then they would have died almost in the same place, helping each other, like the foursome from the stream. And so they stretched from each other. I can assume this situation: if the killers came to cedar, where there were tourists and there the situation began to heat up and a scuffle was planned, then Kolmogorova could be sent to the tent (the same Dyatlov) in order to save her, followed by Dyatlov sent Slobodin, and himself, as a senior group, remained to try to resolve the situation (or having understood that a case may end badly, at least for some the second time, to delay those who came). The fight began (in the criminal case of Dyatlov’s injury = injury from the fight), he was beaten, he tried to escape, starts moving towards the departed friends. Over 300m, he is caught up, put on his knees (hands tied behind his back) then, after 150m, Slobodin is catching up, a short fight (injuries on his hands, face again = fight) is beaten on the temple, he falls and freezes. .

After 100m they catch up with Kolmogorova, a powerful blow to the lumbar region (read the radiogram "Kolmogorova’s nearest one is broken head.  The forensic scientist for some reason didn’t indicate this injury. The murderers acted in the same way: Slobodin caught up with a blow to the head, fell froze, caught up with Kolmogorova — a blow to the head, fell froze, it already looks like a professional skill, obviously an amateur can't do it.
Also, by this time, weakened, Dyatlov falls and freezes. None of these tourists had a pose of a freezing person, all four were stretched to their full height. I think the dead, but still “soft” bodies of tourists, were subjected to some kind of movement / turning, and they were frozen in such strange postures.

10 minutes ago, Coil said:

Well, it depends on the strength of the charge there. And it is not known whether it is somehow connected with radiation on tourists' clothes.

Taken from discussion on YouTube:

Reveal hidden contents

-Dear author! To understand what happened on the pass, you need to answer the question: what was the motive of the cruel murder of tourists and the concealment of its circumstances by the state for a long 60 years? Test in the mountains of the Northern Urals atomic, chemical weapons, new rocket fuel or secret ballistic missiles? Perhaps the tests were which is not proven.
 But where are the tourists here? Kill them for what? But the disclosure of state secrets, was regarded both then and now as treason and the punishment was maximized! And the radioactive material meant more to the state than a secret and could have caused the tragedy!

-here's a clue to you ..... In those years, military tests were conducted in the Ivdelsky district. All the locals knew this well. They were often called fire snakes, even the last losers knew that they were testing weapons in the north. It was strongly recommended not to walk in the rain, not to walk in the snow. And why? Because the sediments were going radioactive. !! In the summer, by the way, there were none; only in the winter, tests were conducted, for each winter, 5-6 starts. Virtually the entire north of the Sverdlovsk region is infected. The launch of the complex C-75 flies one to one like those fire snakes. This is a rocket, which on May 1, 1960, in the sky over Sverdlovsk, was shot down by Powers (a pilot of an American spy plane U-2). It is possible that in 1959 passed her tests.

-I think not all three and not at the same time, ran to the tent, then they would have died almost in the same place, helping each other, like the foursome from the stream. And so they stretched from each other. I can assume this situation: if the killers came to cedar, where there were tourists and there the situation began to heat up and a scuffle was planned, then Kolmogorova could be sent to the tent (the same Dyatlov) in order to save her, followed by Dyatlov sent Slobodin, and himself, as a senior group, remained to try to resolve the situation (or having understood that a case may end badly, at least for some the second time, to delay those who came). The fight began (in the criminal case of Dyatlov’s injury = injury from the fight), he was beaten, he tried to escape, starts moving towards the departed friends. Over 300m, he is caught up, put on his knees (hands tied behind his back) then, after 150m, Slobodin is catching up, a short fight (injuries on his hands, face again = fight) is beaten on the temple, he falls and freezes. .

After 100m they catch up with Kolmogorova, a powerful blow to the lumbar region (read the radiogram "Kolmogorova’s nearest one is broken head.  The forensic scientist for some reason didn’t indicate this injury. The murderers acted in the same way: Slobodin caught up with a blow to the head, fell froze, caught up with Kolmogorova — a blow to the head, fell froze, it already looks like a professional skill, obviously an amateur can't do it.
Also, by this time, weakened, Dyatlov falls and freezes. None of these tourists had a pose of a freezing person, all four were stretched to their full height. I think the dead, but still “soft” bodies of tourists, were subjected to some kind of movement / turning, and they were frozen in such strange postures.

If it was an aerial burst as suggested, even a small charge would have felled trees for a long range.  Had the blast gone off in space, it might not have had that effect but the EMP would have been devastating to electronics, and the blast would have been visible in Europe. As for the radiation on the clothes, people seem to have a very rosy picture of Soviet Era nuclear safety that just ain't so.  The radiation was not on every one's clothes, only on one or two people's clothes, and it was light.  This was in keeping with the poor safety that was typical of Soviet era nuclear facilities, such as the university research reactor that was traced to be the source. 

People also have this idea that radioactive material is next to instantly fatal.  In cases of high doses, that is true, and people can die within hours, but low doses of less toxic radioactive material can be less than safe but perhaps no worse for your health than a 2 pack a day smoking habit.  Also, the older you get, the more resistant you become to radiation.  There are presently about 100 elderly people who have returned to their villages around Chernobyl, and are suffering no obvious ill effects, but the area is still far from safe by international standards.  There is a lot of supertition about ionizing radiation and radioactive materials in the public imagination.  I have even had some people tell me that radioactive materials are inherrently devastatingly explosive.  They aren't, and that just made me laugh.

As to the theory that the hikers were murdered, that is not the way the evidence points.  This writer talks about the people who were crushed when the ice gave way on them as they tried to burrow in, but it doesn't talk about the ones who died of obvious exposure around the camp fire without a mark on them other than frostbite.  Would a hit squad be so sloppy as to ignore these people, especially given that they had actually started a fire and would have been more visible as a result?  Also, a hit squad might cut their way into a tent, but the tent was obviously cut from within, not without.  So was it all part of the psy-op to get everyone out of the tent, then climb in and cut it?  Also, if a hit squad had killed them, why were they ever found?  There was no need for them to be found.  It would have been super-easy to simply march them into a van and off to a gulag where they could have been shot and incinerated and the paperwork destroyed.  This was not state sponsored murder.  The state had no qualms about killing its own, so why do so in such a sloppy fashion and leave evidence at all?  It makes zero sense if you think about it like that.  Not only were they all loyal citizens, but there were no obvious bases in the vicinity, and the state really had no impetus to leave their bodies around to be found if they wanted the hikers dead for political reasons.

Edited by Alchopwn
  • Like 1

On ‎18‎/‎07‎/‎2019 at 11:59 PM, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

We have eyewitnesses to -  as well as a photo of,  an orbed UFO over dead mountain the night the tourists were killed. 
Do we have information on the presence of anyone else?

It is not hard at all to consider the controllers of the orange orb UFO to be suspect in the murders. How a real investigator can ignore the only hard evidence is beyond me. :wacko:

But that's life in the 21st century

:rolleyes:

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, Alchopwn said:

People also have this idea that radioactive material is next to instantly fatal.  In cases of high doses, that is true, and people can die within hours, but low doses of less toxic radioactive material can be less than safe but perhaps no worse for your health than a 2 pack a day smoking habit.  Also, the older you get, the more resistant you become to radiation. 

As to the theory that the hikers were murdered, that is not the way the evidence points.  This was not state sponsored murder.  The state had no qualms about killing its own, so why do so in such a sloppy fashion and leave evidence at all?  It makes zero sense if you think about it like that.  Not only were they all loyal citizens, but there were no obvious bases in the vicinity, and the state really had no impetus to leave their bodies around to be found if they wanted the hikers dead for political reasons.

From radiation, people do not instantly die, and even at the Chernobyl nuclear power plant near the reactor, people lived for several days, but their eyes change their color.The radiation on all bodies was not measured. In general, the investigator could indicate the radiation in order to force the Moscow officials to hide the case even more and to cover the murder of tourists by local authorities.
Set up a tent and cut it from the inside and give everything for a hasty escape of tourists can be easily.
Do not forget, the times of the Gulag have already passed, and Khrushchev ruled so that their bodies could not have been taken away just like that. And if there was an unintentional murder, then it was simply given out for a freezing avalanche.

Now, reading how the alleged murder was stated in the spoiler, I can understand why some tourists have the same blows to the head.
They were catching up, striking professionally with a butt or a club, they fell and then they were finished and they froze.
It’s just not clear why there are different clothes on them because it confuses the picture and makes me return to the theory of dramatization and transport them to the morgue and then again to the place of the pass.

So what's your version of the death of tourists?

• Like 1