Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 4
Area201

Bigfoot debunked but fun to mess with

175 posts in this topic

Bigfoot doesn't scat! he's more into bebop.

5 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
On 1/7/2018 at 0:22 AM, PrisonerX said:

It's a terrestrial creature. It isn't from another dimension. It simply isn't categorized because that's how authorities in the know want it to remain. 

Anyone who thinks it's "debunked" is a fool that lacks independent thought with regards to the matter. 

I think a fool would be one who accepts something as real without any evidence.  

"How authorities in the know want it to remain"?   Can you explain what you mean here?         Are you saying that all DNR folks, media outlets, governments and others work together in a competent manner to hide a population of large animals?

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, Myles said:

I think a fool would be one who accepts something as real without any evidence.  

"How authorities in the know want it to remain"?   Can you explain what you mean here?         Are you saying that all DNR folks, media outlets, governments and others work together in a competent manner to hide a population of large animals?

Duh! It's a vast global conspiracy involving thousands upon thousands of people. All doing their best to keep the existence of 1 animal quiet because of.....reasons?

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

On 1/7/2018 at 6:29 AM, Truthseeker007 said:

I agree with you that is hasn't been debunked but I am not so sure it is a terrestrial creature.

It almost certainly is, but you're welcome to your apprehension. 

20 hours ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

I know folks who can walk through bush and go “koala, rabbit, duck, possum...” pointing at random things and identifying their tracks and scat. 

I’m certain such people exist in America. What track and scat do they identify as Bigfoot? I’m not talking about Moneymaker and Bobo, just everyday folk who use the bush to make a living. Show me some Bigfoot scat!

When trackers cannot identify scat or a track they are unfamiliar with, they deem it "unidentifiable". Pretty simple. Most hunters and woodsman don't encounter these creatures in a definitive way. Those that do, know it when they see it. Go meet and talk to some of them. 

5 hours ago, Myles said:

I think a fool would be one who accepts something as real without any evidence.  

"How authorities in the know want it to remain"?   Can you explain what you mean here?         Are you saying that all DNR folks, media outlets, governments and others work together in a competent manner to hide a population of large animals?

Circumstantial evidence is a real form of evidence. 

As to your second inquiry, no, that is absolutely not what I'm saying. Contained compartments are aware. Small circles. It only takes a few sheep dogs to herd the sheep. 

Edited by PrisonerX

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ah now, that's much better. 

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, PrisonerX said:

As to your second inquiry, no, that is absolutely not what I'm saying. Contained compartments are aware. Small circles. It only takes a few sheep dogs to herd the sheep. 

Can you explain further?   It would take a large number of people to keep a large animal hidden from people all over the world.   Do you think they are walking the countryside picking up hairs and poop?  Searching for and removing dead bodies?   Stealing video and photo evidence?    I don't think your current analysis holds up.

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Myles said:

Can you explain further?   It would take a large number of people to keep a large animal hidden from people all over the world.   Do you think they are walking the countryside picking up hairs and poop?  Searching for and removing dead bodies?   Stealing video and photo evidence?    I don't think your current analysis holds up.

No offense, but you're exhibiting naivety. It doesn't take a large number of people. Just a few in key positions is all that is necessary. As I said, it only takes a few sheep dogs to herd the sheep.

Have you ever heard of an NDA? If so, tell me why it's significant, if you can. If you cannot, I will educate you. 

Also, that you think the field is the main front in which a cover up need be effected, is a mark of your inability to understand how such things take place. It is not there, but in the places where confirmation can occur, that control is most vigorously applied. 

Edited by PrisonerX

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In this day and age where anyone can go out with a camera and explore and record, no one has yet to beat the Patterson Gimlin film. That’s odd to say the least. 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, PrisonerX said:

No offense, but you're exhibiting naivety. It doesn't take a large number of people. Just a few in key positions is all that is necessary. As I said, it only takes a few sheep dogs to herd the sheep.

Have you ever heard of an NDA? If so, tell me why it's significant, if you can. If you cannot, I will educate you. 

Also, that you think the field is the main front in which a cover up need be effected, is a mark of your inability to understand how such things take place. It is not there, but in the places where confirmation can occur, that control is most vigorously applied. 

I assume you are talking about a non disclosure agreement.   You want me to believe that every DNR employee and scientist in every country has signed on of these?    You are the one being naive.   It could NOT work.   I had asked you to explain because this is a forum and your view has a right to be heard.   You seem to want to try to put me down instead of explain your position.

Why would the world leaders want to do this in every country?   And why doesn't this change with political changes?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Myles said:

I assume you are talking about a non disclosure agreement.   You want me to believe that every DNR employee and scientist in every country has signed on of these?    You are the one being naive.   It could NOT work.   I had asked you to explain because this is a forum and your view has a right to be heard.   You seem to want to try to put me down instead of explain your position.

Why would the world leaders want to do this in every country?   And why doesn't this change with political changes?

You assume correctly about what and NDA is. Now, tell me, why is it significant. Why do NDAs matter? Think about it. I want you to really ponder this, because it seems as though you are under the impression that all science is disseminated openly. The truth, however, is that it isn't, and never has been.

I've already told you it's not "every" or "all". Only key people matter.  

You can shut up entire herds with just a few sheep dogs. You need to understand this to understand how secrecy can be kept. 

And to be clear, I do not want to put you down. I treat people as they treat me. Most condescend and mock believers here, so I hold up a mirror for them to see themselves. Approach me with respect, and you'l see it returned. Simple as that. 

The "why" is entirely another box to open. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A massive worldwide coverup is not a possible answer to bigfoot.    Try again.  

 

The guy in the video is an idiot.   He morphed what actually happened to what fits his belief.    His boss told him to stop wasting the companies time on bigfoot research and do your job.   He hears - you must stop researching bigfoot because we want the truth hidden.

 

 

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, PrisonerX said:

I won't try again, as you're hopelessly naive. 

What do you mean.   You refused to explain what you were trying to say.  

You should get some help or at least find someone to talk to that doesn't believe the Earth is flat.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

George Knapp talking about the Skinwalker Ranch references all kinds of weird stories being told, one of which is seeing a disembodied/paranormal version of Bigfoot, along with many other exotic or strange creatures NOT found here our physical plane of existence. So it's possible people have seen apparitions of such Big Foot creatures, but I maintain that they don't exist here in our domain. 

The astral world is said to be inhabited by all sorts of strange forms of life, not to be confused by this world. It's possible if life exists on other planets in the universe, that such creatures may exist, but again, not on Earth at this time or any evidence in past either. There seems to be confusion, and also obviously straight up hoaxes to make money going "squatch huntin". I think it's mainly a fun character for commercials. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, PrisonerX said:

I attempted to explain it, but you're too far fooled to understand. 

If the Earth were flat, you'd be one of the people walking off the edge with the rest of the lemmings. 

Lemmings never jumped off the edge of a cliff - that was a camera crew with brooms CHASING them off.

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, PrisonerX said:

I attempted to explain it, but you're too far fooled to understand. 

If the Earth were flat, you'd be one of the people walking off the edge with the rest of the lemmings. 

No you didn't.   You did the same ol' crap and just hinted.

You make it easy to understand why people on here treat you like they do.  

So I will give you another chance to answer some questions.    I doubt you will though.

1)  Who are these people who manage to hide every physical piece of bigfoot evidence?

2) How do they collect all of it?

3) Why do they do it?

4) How do they cooperate with all the other counties?

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/7/2018 at 5:13 PM, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

I know folks who can walk through bush and go “koala, rabbit, duck, possum...” pointing at random things and identifying their tracks and scat. 

I’m certain such people exist in America. What track and scat do they identify as Bigfoot? I’m not talking about Moneymaker and Bobo, just everyday folk who use the bush to make a living. Show me some Bigfoot scat!

That's a tough request since purported samples that have been tested all turned out to be bear. Not really, one was a dog.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/abominable-news-purported-yeti-evidence-came-bears-dog-002843743.html

Still waiting on the DNA analysis on material collected from supposed BF nests. Did Meldrum get it tested or not?

Here is a link to that which is from June of 2017 http://cliffbarackman.com/sasquatch-nest-edna-study/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The excuses as to why BF cannot be found are more byzantine than the existence of the beast. The excuses have to complex to avoid such basic issues as no bodies, no hair, no scat, nada.

Out come the idiotic suggestions of NDAs, conspiracy and all of the rest of unsupported gibberish.

No one is fooled by these ridiculous suggestions.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

+Stereologist

Science does not explain everything, come on now, new species are being discovered all the time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There is 100% evidence to support Bigfoot                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        fakers

Edited by South Alabam
2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, AlaskanSkeptic said:

+Stereologist

Science does not explain everything, come on now, new species are being discovered all the time.

While true, it's far from discovering giant ape-like creatures all over the globe.   Especially one that people are actively seeking.  

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, Myles said:

While true, it's far from discovering giant ape-like creatures all over the globe.   Especially one that people are actively seeking.  

 

Myles,

I myself am a skeptic, and think that most videos which purportedly show this creature are nothing more than other known animals which may suffer from deformities. However we cannot discount what a lot of the native people have seen. Although the natives did believe in many supernatural things, which can hinder their credibility, The sightings from different tribes all describe the same creature.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, AlaskanSkeptic said:

+Stereologist

Science does not explain everything, come on now, new species are being discovered all the time.

Yes they are. So why has BF never been found? The okapi was found in a short period of time. There was a skin patch that told people what to find. Recent rodent finds were instigated by the find of animal pieces. There is nothing but stories when it comes to BF.

I believe your observation that new species are discovered all of the time is a reason not to believe in BF which has not been found in over half a century of looking despite the numerous sightings.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, AlaskanSkeptic said:

Myles,

I myself am a skeptic, and think that most videos which purportedly show this creature are nothing more than other known animals which may suffer from deformities. However we cannot discount what a lot of the native people have seen. Although the natives did believe in many supernatural things, which can hinder their credibility, The sightings from different tribes all describe the same creature.

Are you sure that all describe the same creature? I hear the same thing in lots of discussions here at U-M that witnesses all report the same thing when in fact they do not.

Here is a site claiming that the different tribes describe different creatures.

http://www.native-languages.org/legends-bigfoot.htm

Quote

That is where the intertribal Bigfoot similarities end, however. In the Bigfoot myths of some tribes, Sasquatch and his relatives are generally shy and benign figures-- they may take things that do not belong to them or even kidnap a human wife, but do not harm people and may even come to their aid. Sometimes Bigfoot is considered a guardian of nature in these tribes. These more benevolent Bigfeet usually appear alone or in a small family unit, and may exchange gifts or use sign language to communicate with Native American communities. But Bigfoot legends from other tribes describe them as malevolent creatures who attack humans, play dangerous tricks on them, or steal children; they may even eat people. These more dangerous Bigfoot monsters, known as Stick Indians or Bush Indians, are sometimes found in large groups or even villages, which engage in warfare with neighboring Indian tribes.

 

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, AlaskanSkeptic said:

Myles,

I myself am a skeptic, and think that most videos which purportedly show this creature are nothing more than other known animals which may suffer from deformities. However we cannot discount what a lot of the native people have seen. Although the natives did believe in many supernatural things, which can hinder their credibility, The sightings from different tribes all describe the same creature.

Understandable.   I can see where the shear mass of the sightings causes people to question it.  

I think the idea of a:

Wild - Of course it has to be wild.   A tame creature would not make as good a tale.

Hairy - This adds to the "Wild" thought.     Also fits that through the years it would be thought of as hairy because of misidentifications.  

Big - It has to be bigger than us or else it wouldn't be as scary and interesting.

Man-like - Human-like features is totally understandable as it is more scary and odd.

Creature in the woods - Obvious one here.   Mysteries in the woods are always better. 

Is the most common type of legend because it fits the bill.   A great scary story.   I told my daughters a similar story when they were little and we went camping.  

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I agree with both of your points, but still think there is a possibility. UFOs & Aliens not so much!

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 4

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.