Jump to content
Unexplained Mysteries uses cookies. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Will Due

Contact - the Objective Evidence

583 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Will Due

Ever wonder if there are other worlds out there that are inhabited? I have. If so, would these worlds be like our world where man evolved, or would the beings that evolved there be different?

Astronomers have discovered that there are many other planets out there. Most appear to be very different than ours while some are very similar in size and distance from their sun. If there are advanced inhabited worlds out there, why haven't they contacted us? They must know we're here right?

For now let's say that they have contacted us, but just not how we would expect. If you were there then, would you have had any questions to ask them about the nature of these other inhabited worlds and the beings that have evovled there?

Questions like:

Does life evolve on habitable worlds in the same way?

What qualifies a world for the existence of evolutionary life?

Does life always result in evolving beings like us, similar in physical constitution, bipedal?

Does life begin by accident or is it initiated by beings from other more advanced worlds?

Does life exist only on worlds where an atmosphere and oceans exist or does life exist on worlds where an atmosphere would be toxic to us, or is absent altogether?

I'm sure if we had enough time, this list of questions would be very long.


I will submit to you that contact by beings from other worlds has already been made and these questions, and many more, were asked of them. The process of this communication was discreet and culminated in the answers being manifest in writing. This all occurred during the first half of the last century and one of the first things that we were told is that the name of our world, the name our world is known by in the universe, is Urantia.

So I invite you to read what was written in circa 1934 by these visitors and published in 1955, and judge for youself the evidence of who wrote the 49th Paper out of 196, "The Inhabited Worlds"

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

 

http://bigbluebook.org/49/

 

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rlyeh

Is this a discussion or are you advertising a book?

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
doctor wu

LOL.....won't me much of a discussion since the book of Urantia is taken about as as seriously as Bigfoot on this forum.

 

;)

Edited by doctor wu
sp
  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Will Due

It's a discussion about the objective evidence that we've been contacted and told things that a lot of people have questions about.

Did you read what they said about the inhabited worlds?

 

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Will Due
3 minutes ago, doctor wu said:

LOL.....won't me much of a discussion since the book of Urantia is taken about as as seriously as Bigfoot on this forum.

 

;)

If you'll just read the link I posted you might find out that it was worth your while. Why not? It's at least interesting what is said. Check it out. :)

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rlyeh
9 minutes ago, Will Due said:

It's a discussion about the objective evidence that we've been contacted and told things that a lot of people have questions about.

Did you read what they said about the inhabited worlds?

Objective evidence is evidence which can be verified. Lets start with these aliens, where are their tissue samples that can be tested?

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Will Due
Just now, Rlyeh said:

Objective evidence is evidence which can be verified. Lets start with these aliens, where are their tissue samples that can be tested?

The objective evidences are the words that were written.

Did you read them Rlyeh?

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rlyeh
Just now, Will Due said:

The objective evidences are the words that were written.

Did you read them Rlyeh?

Words aren't evidence of aliens.

I stopped reading the moment the page started making unsupported claims. Has Satania's existence been verified, has the 619 worlds been verified?

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Will Due
2 minutes ago, Rlyeh said:

Words aren't evidence of aliens.

I stopped reading the moment the page started making unsupported claims. Has Satania's existence been verified, has the 619 worlds been verified?

The words verify that they were written by beings who know of the existence of other inhabited worlds. If you can get by the name of our local system, named in honor of the assistant to the ruler of our system, who both went into rebellion against the rule of universe law and order, and go on to read the whole of Paper 49, you would find out about what kind of beings inhabit a world that is "in close proximity" to our world and the various orders of other mortal beings out there, very much like us. Some being of the one, two like us, and three brained types.

Just read it all and judge for yourself Rlyeh, the objectivity of what is said about the inhabited worlds speaks for itself. My God, they're not going to bite you.

Don't you think that we, our civilization, has earned the right to know what our status is in relation to the other inhabited worlds?

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rlyeh
Just now, Will Due said:

The words verify that they were written by beings who know of the existence of other inhabited worlds. If you can get by the name of our local system, named in honor of the assistant to the ruler of our system, who both went into rebellion against the rule of universe law and order, and go on to read the whole of Paper 49, you would find out about what kind of beings inhabit a world that is "in close proximity" to our world and the various orders of other mortal beings out there, very much like us. Some being of the one, two like us, and three brained types.

Just read it all and judge for yourself Rlyeh, the objectivity of what is said about the inhabited worlds speaks for itself. My God, they're not going to bite you.

Don't you think that we, our civilization, has earned the right to know what our status is in relation to the other inhabited worlds?

The words were written by authors claiming to be beings who knew of these worlds. Objective evidence can be verified, the substance of these words can't be.

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Will Due
1 minute ago, Rlyeh said:

The words were written by authors claiming to be beings who knew of these worlds. Objective evidence can be verified, the substance of these words can't be.

Alright, but how can you judge the objectivity of the words if you won't even read them all?

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Piney
11 minutes ago, Will Due said:

 Some being of the one, two like us, and three brained types.

Someone doesn't know the basic rules of biology........

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rlyeh
Just now, Will Due said:

Alright, but how can you judge the objectivity of the words if you won't even read them all?

Apparently you have, so where is the lab reports of the alien's tissue samples? I mean if you don't have that, the entire premise is kind of unsupported isn't it?

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Will Due

The words of the Urantia Book are at least objective evidence that we have been contacted by beings from other worlds. But you must read them to make a subjective determination of their objectivity. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
XenoFish

So is this a thread or a stealth sermon?

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dejarma
23 minutes ago, Will Due said:

The words verify that they were written by beings who know of the existence of other inhabited worlds.

this is enough for me to judge without reading.... cheers, have fun

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Will Due
1 minute ago, Rlyeh said:

Apparently you have, so where is the lab reports of the alien's tissue samples? I mean if you don't have that, the entire premise is kind of unsupported isn't it?

That's a good question.

But given our limited knowledge of other intelligent life forms in the universe, why should we automatically assume that alien beings aren't able to communicate with us without presenting themselves in person?

We're communicating right now without being in each other's presence right? I don't doubt that our comminication by the written words we write aren't objevtive evidence that you're real, so why would it seem strange that other types of beings, even those who are here visiting, but aren't in visual range, could do the same thing?

Written words are objective evidence of many things. They are used as proof in many cases before a court of law.

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rlyeh
Just now, Will Due said:

The words of the Urantia Book are at least objective evidence that we have been contacted by beings from other worlds. But you must read them to make a subjective determination of their objectivity. 

What? That's not objective at all. Written words is the evidence of an author, not the message's accuracy.

Do you understand the difference between the Moon exists and Satania exists? The moon can be observed and measured. That is objective evidence. Satania is a claim without any data.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
XenoFish
12 minutes ago, Will Due said:

The words of the Urantia Book are at least objective evidence that we have been contacted by beings from other worlds. But you must read them to make a subjective determination of their objectivity. 

 

 

You know what might make me belief that aliens had contacted someone and told them to write a book. If that book gave detailed instructions that would put us 1000 years ahead. In social, technological, environmental, space travel, and medical development. 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Piney
Quote

3. Worlds of the Nonbreathers

 

Every organism everywhere has to respirate. It's part of the chemical and physiological process that maintains "life".  Somebody knows nothing of biology.  

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Will Due
Just now, XenoFish said:

You know what might make me belief that aliens had contacted someone and told them to write a book. If that book gave detailed instructions that would put us 1000 years ahead. In social, technological, environmental, space travel, and medical development. 

Then you are ripe for what the words of the UB says Fish.

That is exactly what the book is for.

Carry on my friend.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dejarma
5 minutes ago, Will Due said:

That's a good question.

But given our limited knowledge of other intelligent life forms in the universe, why should we automatically assume that alien beings aren't able to communicate with us without presenting themselves in person?

We're communicating right now without being in each other's presence right? I don't doubt that our comminication by the written words we write aren't objevtive evidence that you're real, so why would it seem strange that other types of beings, even those who are here visiting, but aren't in visual range, could do the same thing?

Written words are objective evidence of many things. They are used as proof in many cases before a court of law.

 

 

What a ridiculous rebuttal..

You'll have to do better than this my friend-- I'll enjoy seeing you try= please carry on

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
XenoFish
1 minute ago, Will Due said:

Then you are ripe for what the words of the UB says Fish.

That is exactly what the book is for.

Carry on my friend.

 

 

No. No I am not, because if I remember that book was already debunked. Plus I have no desire to end up like you. No offense but sometimes you are out there, like way out there.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Will Due
Just now, Piney said:

Every organism everywhere has to respirate. It's part of the chemical and physiological process that maintains "life".  Somebody knows nothing of biology.  

Yes that's true of the biology of the life on our world. But that doesn't prove anything regarding the life that apparently can exist on a world without an atmosphere.

We can't judge the possibility, based on what we know about life on our world, that very many variances of life exist out there.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Will Due
4 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

No. No I am not, because if I remember that book was already debunked. Plus I have no desire to end up like you. No offense but sometimes you are out there, like way out there.

Lol. 

Fish, I'm not the book's cover. Don't judge it by looking at me.

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.