Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Hi

Motorhead86

Hi I’m new I’m a big skeptic I tried to debunk the ouija board but uhhh it totally backfired in what section does this topic go and under ?

• Like 4

Welcome to UM Motorhead86 :st Piney is right. There's a lot in here to see! Enjoy!

• Like 2

Hey.. I haven't been on UM for a while and I logged back on recently and now I cant get off it.! Is there a Forum for addictions.?

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Scrunchkruckets said:

Hey.. I haven't been on UM for a while and I logged back on recently and now I cant get off it.! Is there a Forum for addictions.?

Nope, just one for addicts. It's called the entire site.

And, welcome, Motorhead.

Edited by ExpandMyMind
  • Like 3

Always nice to meet a skeptic! I’m a skeptical believer. I will do everything in my power to try and debunk something before I believe it. :)

• Like 1

:rofl: I'm 2/3 believer 1/3 skeptic. Ouji board seems like a scam, I'd be interested to know how that debunk backfired. 

Edited by Area201

• 1 month later...

Kind of a late response it backfired in many ways I asked a question and since the odometer effect is in action I would have the answer in my head as I’m spelling out my answer thts programmed in my brain example me :  (you smoked reds)  board yes ) then my answer automatically is you drank Budweiser as well (board) no Belvedere wtf is Belvedere ?? Me no  mr ouija board reds and Budweiser go hand in hand( mr.ouija  board )no Belvedere  . I don’t know nothing about racecar driving I always thought the Stanley cup was related to it anyway me: wow you competed for the st cup and your a 3 time champ at 27 years old from Indiana and your mad you didn’t finish a race (mr. ouija )”it’s the Daytona 500 and I’ve been stuck in Indiana for 9 mnths ( this was back in may 2017 ) and no ones fixed my car”’ so um I google the name and it kept correcting me tht I was misspelling his name by the way  Branson claymond and um google pops up with Bryan Clauson ??? I’ve never watched races  or know any racecar drivers from tv  so tht tripped me out  just weird stuff tht goes beyond the odometer effect yea it might be your sub mind but It’s trippy ass game your sub mind ghost spirit whatever it is feeds off of emotion for some reason wether it’s anger stress or fear so you have to kind of numb yourself and stay cool let your sub mind or spirit know tht you are in control! tht game should be rated M for mature it try’s to mess with you little did it know I’m the wrong skeptic troll to mess with hahha 

Oh and no one ever played with me no one touched the planchette .as much as everyone criticizes the game no one seemed to have the guts to try this expierment with me a lot of trash talking about it’s fake yet they always found an excuse to leave when i pulled the  board out to test it with me .everyone had an opiniOn  and had stories about it but no one ever played it I was curious to see wth this game was about and before I give my opinion or tell a scary story about this game I decided to try it out myself uhhhh ooops hahaha 

On 11/24/2017 at 7:14 AM, Scrunchkruckets said:

There's the Derailers Anonymous thread.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Motorhead86 said:

reds and Budweiser go hand in hand

Yuck!........Ports and MGD. 

On 11/28/2017 at 0:30 PM, AZDZ said:

^Simple. One of the players cheated, moved the planchette. 

Actually, if you put a pencil on smooth surface on it's side, put your fingers gently on it, and just will it to move, you will feel it pull and it might move. That might be energy, but...If two or more BELIEVERS are gathered together in Jesus' name, He is among them.  Therefore, if two or more UNBELIEVERS are gathered together, what's in the middle of THEM?  lol  

Just a thought.  

6 minutes ago, seekyefirst said:

Actually, if you put a pencil on smooth surface on it's side, put your fingers gently on it, and just will it to move, you will feel it pull and it might move. That might be energy, but...If two or more BELIEVERS are gathered together in Jesus' name, He is among them.  Therefore, if two or more UNBELIEVERS are gathered together, what's in the middle of THEM?  lol  

Just a thought.  

Anyone seeking communication with spirits is not in the Christian playbook. It's against Christianity. Same deal with all forms of sorcery, such as the ouija board and psychic abilities.

Edited by XenoFish
  • Like 1

Just now, XenoFish said:

Anyone seeking communication with spirits is not in the Christian playbook. It's against Christianity.

I agree!  That was my point exactly!

On 1/21/2018 at 4:32 PM, XenoFish said:

Since there is no evidence for god or jesus then nothing is among both groups except themselves.

Ah, it's a shame you feel that way!  You seem like a fantastic person to go deeper with into some of these christian issues.  Even if you don't agree with me, you still respond because you feel strongly about the issue.  It's fascinating to me and I think "imagine if he cracked open Genesis and Revelation."  Your views, quite literally, interest me a great deal. :)