Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 1
rodentraiser

Everything solved

26 posts in this topic

The purpose of life, the mystery of what happens after death, ghosts, reincarnation, what's out there in space, and UFOs - all explained.

It's simple. We live in a glass jar called the universe and our souls are merely containers for our bodies, which get harvested and eaten by aliens. When the aliens want a body, they kill it. Then they eat it and spit out the soul so they can grow another body in it (that accounts for people believing they've been reincarnated). Some souls are too damaged to grow another body. Those are left to roam around as ghosts until they can be repaired (which is why there are so many ghosts after a tragedy or violent killing). So the next time you ask "Why?" about anything, that's why.

 

Alrighty then. So who's got a better explanation that explains the whole shebang in one go?

 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, rodentraiser said:

The purpose of life, the mystery of what happens after death, ghosts, reincarnation, what's out there in space, and UFOs - all explained

Are all complete fabrications by people seeking some kind of meaning in life for which there is none by default. It is all just a self imposed illusion.

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, rodentraiser said:

Alrighty then. So who's got a better explanation that explains the whole shebang in one go?

 

We live, we breathe, we die.

4 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, rodentraiser said:

The purpose of life, the mystery of what happens after death, ghosts, reincarnation, what's out there in space, and UFOs - all explained.

It's simple. We live in a glass jar called the universe and our souls are merely containers for our bodies, which get harvested and eaten by aliens. When the aliens want a body, they kill it. Then they eat it and spit out the soul so they can grow another body in it (that accounts for people believing they've been reincarnated). Some souls are too damaged to grow another body. Those are left to roam around as ghosts until they can be repaired (which is why there are so many ghosts after a tragedy or violent killing). So the next time you ask "Why?" about anything, that's why.

 

Alrighty then. So who's got a better explanation that explains the whole shebang in one go?

 

Have you copyrighted this yet? I'd watch that show.

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, rodentraiser said:

The purpose of life, the mystery of what happens after death, ghosts, reincarnation, what's out there in space, and UFOs - all explained.

It's simple. We live in a glass jar called the universe and our souls are merely containers for our bodies, which get harvested and eaten by aliens. When the aliens want a body, they kill it. Then they eat it and spit out the soul so they can grow another body in it (that accounts for people believing they've been reincarnated). Some souls are too damaged to grow another body. Those are left to roam around as ghosts until they can be repaired (which is why there are so many ghosts after a tragedy or violent killing). So the next time you ask "Why?" about anything, that's why.

 

Alrighty then. So who's got a better explanation that explains the whole shebang in one go?

 

Well that's a horrible explanation, so probably many will have a better one...

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The purpose of life: To survive.

The mystery of what happens after death: Nothing, the end of biological function, everything goes black and that's it.

Ghosts/reincarnation: Humans being mistaken, IMHO ghosts and reincarnation most definitely are not a real thing as there's no real evidence of it.

What's out there in space: Planets, stars, interstellar dust in an imperfect vacuum etc. All the good stuff that makes up the universe.

UFO's (on earth?): Not of ET origin. Misidentified craft or phenomena etc.

--------------------

They are all much better and logical explanations than that crazy stuff you came up with!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Likely Guy said:

We live, we breathe, we die.

We hug, we kiss, we nudge.

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, rodentraiser said:

The purpose of life, the mystery of what happens after death, ghosts, reincarnation, what's out there in space, and UFOs - all explained.

It's simple. We live in a glass jar called the universe and our souls are merely containers for our bodies, which get harvested and eaten by aliens. When the aliens want a body, they kill it. Then they eat it and spit out the soul so they can grow another body in it (that accounts for people believing they've been reincarnated). Some souls are too damaged to grow another body. Those are left to roam around as ghosts until they can be repaired (which is why there are so many ghosts after a tragedy or violent killing). So the next time you ask "Why?" about anything, that's why.

 

Alrighty then. So who's got a better explanation that explains the whole shebang in one go?

 

I usually try to show some support for threads like this that give opinions of the unexplained since everyone else often accuses you of being insane. This is just silly though. 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sense is what you make of it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, rodentraiser said:

We live in a glass jar called the universe

But..... What's outside the glass jar?

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I hope you didn't spend too much time on that one or drink anything expensive.

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/24/2017 at 6:05 PM, ExpandMyMind said:

Have you copyrighted this yet? I'd watch that show.

I'm not sure an idea can be copyrighted, but when the aliens are exposed, remember you heard it here first!

 

On 11/24/2017 at 6:38 PM, Timonthy said:

Well that's a horrible explanation, so probably many will have a better one...

I never said I was sane.

 

On 11/24/2017 at 6:47 PM, Timonthy said:

The purpose of life: To survive.

The mystery of what happens after death: Nothing, the end of biological function, everything goes black and that's it.

Ghosts/reincarnation: Humans being mistaken, IMHO ghosts and reincarnation most definitely are not a real thing as there's no real evidence of it.

What's out there in space: Planets, stars, interstellar dust in an imperfect vacuum etc. All the good stuff that makes up the universe.

UFO's (on earth?): Not of ET origin. Misidentified craft or phenomena etc.

--------------------

They are all much better and logical explanations than that crazy stuff you came up with!

I never said I was sane.

 

On 11/24/2017 at 7:23 PM, trevor borocz johnson said:

I usually try to show some support for threads like this that give opinions of the unexplained since everyone else often accuses you of being insane. This is just silly though. 

I never said I was sane.

 

23 hours ago, acute said:

But..... What's outside the glass jar?

A hedgehog?

 

23 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

I hope you didn't spend too much time on that one or drink anything expensive.

I only spend an inordinate amount of time on my number system without a zero, trying to do fractions with it. This, I didn't think about much at all. Like all good ideas, it just popped into my head.

Admit it, though, it's the most inclusive theory of everything you've heard so far. I mean, you can't prove it's not true.

 

Edited to add: And on the plus side, you were entertained for a couple of minutes.

Edited by rodentraiser
1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry but is not quite novel. Just the ither day I read something someonr posted about alien farming us for our suffering and harvesting our souls. Its kind of the same but kind of backwards.

And that guy went the extra mile by stating that the moon was a 'processing plant' to convert our suffering into whatever energy these mean alien are into.

 

In two should join forces and write up a script or something!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, rodentraiser said:

...

I never said I was sane.

I never said I was sane.

I never said I was sane.

Admit it, though, it's the most inclusive theory of everything you've heard so far. I mean, you can't prove it's not true.

...

Stating that three times in one post is a little concerning. 

And the ‘you can’t prove it’s not true’ argument is just dumb. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, rodentraiser said:

I'm not sure an idea can be copyrighted, but when the aliens are exposed, remember you heard it here first!

 

Of course it can. That's exactly what copyrighting is.

Yeah, when I'm being probed for the 53rd time I'll be sure to spare a thought for you.

Edited by ExpandMyMind

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Timonthy said:

Stating that three times in one post is a little concerning. 

And the ‘you can’t prove it’s not true’ argument is just dumb. 

So do you deny the existnece of aliens altogether?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, ExpandMyMind said:

Yeah, when I'm being probed for the 53rd time I'll be sure to spare a thought for you.

I could twist this in so many wrong ways.:lol:

I hope you got dinner and movie first, just saying.

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, XenoFish said:

I could twist this in so many wrong ways.:lol:

I hope you got dinner and movie first, just saying.

:lol:

Yeah, I was trying to be funny but deadpan is hard on the internet. I should have given him a sly wink ;) 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ExpandMyMind said:

:lol:

Yeah, I was trying to be funny but deadpan is hard on the internet. I should have given him a sly wink ;) 

Option two.

a3e9a7c20e9eb0aa0f55c471e3f33357811c4e99

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

Option two.

a3e9a7c20e9eb0aa0f55c471e3f33357811c4e99

Rectum hanging like a pound of mince.

Edited by ExpandMyMind

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ExpandMyMind said:

Bum hanging out like a pound of mince.

Everything solved.:lol:

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, trevor borocz johnson said:

So do you deny the existnece of aliens altogether?

No way. I think that there has to be other life out there somewhere. To think that Earth is the only planet that has life is a bit sad. 

We could be the first planet, but there is plenty of the universe much older than what we have!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/25/2017 at 7:28 PM, aearluin said:

Sorry but is not quite novel. Just the ither day I read something someonr posted about alien farming us for our suffering and harvesting our souls. Its kind of the same but kind of backwards.

And that guy went the extra mile by stating that the moon was a 'processing plant' to convert our suffering into whatever energy these mean alien are into.

 

In two should join forces and write up a script or something!!

Actually, I have a Star Trek book I want to write first....

On the other hand, at least I explained why ghosts are always more common when people have been violently killed as opposed to dying peacefully their sleep. I know a lot of people have asked that question.

Edited by rodentraiser

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/25/2017 at 7:33 PM, Timonthy said:

Stating that three times in one post is a little concerning. 

And the ‘you can’t prove it’s not true’ argument is just dumb. 

Well, I never said I was sane!

 

Or smart.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/25/2017 at 7:33 PM, ExpandMyMind said:

Of course it can. That's exactly what copyrighting is.

Yeah, when I'm being probed for the 53rd time I'll be sure to spare a thought for you.

I wonder if I can copyright my number system then.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 1

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.