Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

A case for Hillary Clinton to run in 2020

DieChecker

A case for Hillary Clinton to run for 2020 election  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Vote "YES" if you would like Clinton to run in 2020, and "NO", if you would not.

• YES! The article is correct and she would be Great, and should run for President.
    • NO! This article is lame and she's just a bad candidate, and she should not run for President.
    • Meh? I don't care. She'd probably be OK, but probably not fantastic.

6 minutes ago, F3SS said:

Psyche your map is all wrong. That was some polling map or prediction. You just assumed that’s what happened based on your prejudices. It looks more like a big red country with some tiny blue spots.

81E5B0BA-33D1-41AC-BA1A-4BC47C625B6D.jpeg.ad3a2b779326af1509fb59490ace3d6a.jpeg

Yessss... I barely looked at his map.. just responded to is post.  You're correct buds

• Like 1

1 minute ago, acidhead said:

Yessss... I barely looked at his map.. just responded to his post.  You're correct buds

Typo

Edited by acidhead

35 minutes ago, acidhead said:

Yes the voting map does tell a story.  It was a HUGE win for Trump.  And not because of so-called 'red necks'.

I think it is a striking resemblance don't you? What a "coincidence" huh!

And after his disgusting comments on married women, an even more amazing coincidence.

Just an observation.

The only wage demographic Hillary won the popular vote was those earning 50K or less per year.  Trump won the popular vote on each wage demographic above 50K. 

That is indeed amazing when the smarter people in American society seemed to be the most vocal against his candidacy. I remember Lawrence Krause stating Trump was at his finest when Johnny Dep played him in a movie 

If my memory is correct you're an electrician.  What wage category did that put you in?

By trade, I work in design and costing, which well and truly puts me in the "above" category, even with the exchange rate.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, F3SS said:

Psyche your map is all wrong. That was some polling map or prediction. You just assumed that’s what happened based on your prejudices. It looks more like a big red country with some tiny blue spots.

81E5B0BA-33D1-41AC-BA1A-4BC47C625B6D.jpeg.ad3a2b779326af1509fb59490ace3d6a.jpeg

Sorry, you are correct on a quick Google, thanks for the correction, It's one I saw on TV, my flatmate actually made the comment and we both marveled at the ideal. However it's worse that I thought! If that was the prediction and this is the result, the expanding red looks like a nasty rapid spreading infection lol. 

I can't respect a man who speaks of married women how he did, personally it bewildered me how the so called strong Christians who stood by him hypocritically dismissed that vile character displayed. I'm a grubby old atheist and he offends even my godless values. And that is not even touching the people he ruined with his failed business adventures. A lot of negatives for a man in that position IMHO.but it is what it is, and regardless the outcome, he has made his blotch on history, this election won't be forgotten for a very long time, he seems to.have divided the American public more than any leader in history. Mission accomplished for Trump I suspect. In the history books now guaranteed.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, acidhead said:

Yessss... I barely looked at his map.. just responded to is post.  You're correct buds

Lol just admit it, you argued the map against me, obviously you were as aware as I was LOL.

1 hour ago, psyche101 said:

That is indeed amazing when the smarter people in American society seemed to be the most vocal against his candidacy.

The smarter people in American society would have wanted a candidate with what would appear very much like genuine serious mental health issues then? What exactly would The Blessed Hillary have provided then in her first year in office? America would have been a happy and united society?  How many half-assed military adventures do you think it would have been involved in by now?

Edited by Manfred von Dreidecker
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, psyche101 said:

He  murdered political correctness

If that was true, it would have been an achievement worthy of being remembered for by itself. 

• Like 4

6 hours ago, psyche101 said:

he seems to.have divided the American public more than any leader in history

Meanwhile, you can’t hear yourself. “The smarter people”, “the big red neck”, “the sensible blue collar”, “spreading infection”... See the pattern? You stand on a high horse and cast extremely negative judgement. It is the most divisive, unnecessarily divisive, talk on this thread. You mirror Hillary’s personality along with a great majority of other left wingers who can’t see past their own nose to realize that they are the ones who pushed the Trump vote. He’s there because of the likes of you and that snobby attitude.

Edited by F3SS
  • Like 4

6 hours ago, psyche101 said:

I can't respect a man who speaks of married women how he did,

I can agree with that.    However the alternative was a woman who enabled a sexual predator.   So this point was nullified for many.  

• Like 2

3 hours ago, F3SS said:

Meanwhile, you can’t hear yourself. “The smarter people”, “the big red neck”, “the sensible blue collar”, “spreading infection”... See the pattern? You stand on a high horse and cast extremely negative judgement. It is the most divisive, unnecessarily divisive, talk on this thread. You mirror Hillary’s personality along with a great majority of other left wingers who can’t see past their own nose to realize that they are the ones who pushed the Trump vote. He’s there because of the likes of you and that snobby attitude.

Ok so disclaimer I'm just kind of thinking out loud here these are not fully formulated thoughts. 

I used to feel the exact same way, I completely understand the "Trump voter"  in 2016. 

That said though the last year really has put me in the position where I find myself battling thoughts like those who still support him are rednecks, uneducated and bigoted whose thought processes do in fact spread like an infection. For me though it has very little to do with politics as usual. 

12 Women accuse him of sexual impropriety (17 now I think)  and he gets caught admitting to it on TV and its nahh that's cool I ts just "locker room talk" (maybe in the rendeck locker room from hell).

He not only removes the DOJ reforms from police departments around the nation he then encourages more abuse from police and its YEAHHH go Trump 

He's caught, (wait is caught even the right term anymore?) , he's spread thousands of lies and mistruths in the last two years and his base cheers for him to keep lying to them while decrying the media reporting the lies. 

Division, division division. The "rednecks" I know operate almost solely on anger. Anger at the establishment, anger at other nations, anger at other races, anger at other religions. Trump lives off of that anger , he feeds it like a pet and truly seems to enjoy watching it grow. We have innumerable instances of this with Charlottesville presser#3 and his recent hate group retweet being the most glaringly obvious and his base cheers while ignoring the very real possibility of long term damage such callousness from the highest office in the land will cause. 

When I slow down I can step back and acknowledge that every individual has their own unique reasons for still supporting Trump and its not a case of massive group think. That's the way it should be. 

Without that effort though it is very easy to generalize. As the old saying goes "you may know a man by the company he keeps" and his supporters are trying to keep company with a pathological lying, race baiting conman with a long history of sexual improprieties. 

Anyways sorry for the stream of consciousness your back and forth with Psyche101 just got me thinking. 

Edited by Farmer77

I think he's funny.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Farmer77 said:

Anyways sorry for the stream of consciousness your back and forth with Psyche101 just got me thinking.

He got me thinking too.

Arrogance and a US hate complex. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Farmer77 said:

Division, division division. The "rednecks" I know operate almost solely on anger. Anger at the establishment, anger at other nations, anger at other races, anger at other religions. Trump lives off of that anger , he feeds it like a pet and truly seems to enjoy watching it grow. We have innumerable instances of this with Charlottesville presser#3 and his recent hate group retweet being the most glaringly obvious and his base cheers while ignoring the very real possibility of long term damage such callousness from the highest office in the land will cause.

You have to see this both ways.   The left feeds off of anger just as much.  

The "snowflakes" I know are typically spending all their time finding things that make them angry.    Most still bring up Hillary's loss and how it was unfair.    

1 minute ago, Myles said:

You have to see this both ways.   The left feeds off of anger just as much.  

The "snowflakes" I know are typically spending all their time finding things that make them angry.    Most still bring up Hillary's loss and how it was unfair.    

You're right of course we have an entire thread on here about the "I'm offended" culture which is nothing more than verbal judo which translates into "I'm angry".  Whats different and what makes this more troubling however is there seems to be no limits to Trump's instigation and he and his followers seem to revel in what Bush called "casual cruelty".   

We have seen our discourse degraded by casual cruelty. At times, it can seem like the forces pulling us apart are stronger than the forces binding us together. Argument turns too easily into animosity. Disagreement escalates into dehumanization. Too often, we judge other groups by their worst examples while judging ourselves by our best intentions – forgetting the image of God we should see in each other.

Going back to my original sentiment it takes effort to pull the veil back a little and not automatically label and disparage anyone who would support that mentality or behavior. 

(side note is Peggy Noonan working for Bush? That was a really good speech he gave a while back)

• Like 2

I wish I could vote AGAINST Hillary a dozen more times in the attached poll.  that woman is as bad as trump is, or worse as far as I am concerned. she is a crook and a liar. Someone I don't like and do NOT want representing me anywhere. while I am not happy that Mr Trump won,I would rather see him in office( with the whole world against him) then see anything of Hillary every again..

• Like 4

45 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

You're right of course we have an entire thread on here about the "I'm offended" culture which is nothing more than verbal judo which translates into "I'm angry".  Whats different and what makes this more troubling however is there seems to be no limits to Trump's instigation and he and his followers seem to revel in what Bush called "casual cruelty".   

It is a shame that both parties enjoy anger and "casual cruelty".   Although I think both sides see the bad apples of both sides and group the rest in with them.   You did it yourself.   I voted for Trump, but I don't defend him on everything.   He does some stupid stuff.  However I get grouped into the "redneck" group of his followers.  

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Myles said:

It is a shame that both parties enjoy anger and "casual cruelty".   Although I think both sides see the bad apples of both sides and group the rest in with them.   You did it yourself.   I voted for Trump, but I don't defend him on everything.   He does some stupid stuff.  However I get grouped into the "redneck" group of his followers.  

I did and do do that myself, despite truly trying to have the best intentions. It was the back and forth between Psyche and F3ss that got me examining that aspect of the situation and myself. 

• Like 3

Just now, Myles said:

Farmers just "Trump trippin" atm :lol:

Hell i don't find Trump as the best candidate ever either and admitingly held my nose and voted for the guy because no matter what he says/said it doesn't match up to a quarter century of Clintons actions!...

There was no other choice because this country has allowed 2 parties to reign supreme...

• Like 4

Even if Trump lacks a certain something, or whatever it may be that doesn’t come across as suited for the Office, there is nothing about him that has ever made me think he is a bad guy. I think throughout his life he’s probably been apolitical and lacking some conviction though I’m not sure that is the case now. Clinton however, she’s bad to bone, corrupt to the core and has deceit in her eyes. 

• Like 4

3 hours ago, F3SS said:

Even if Trump lacks a certain something, or whatever it may be that doesn’t come across as suited for the Office, there is nothing about him that has ever made me think he is a bad guy. I think throughout his life he’s probably been apolitical and lacking some conviction though I’m not sure that is the case now. Clinton however, she’s bad to bone, corrupt to the core and has deceit in her eyes. 

Obama is presented as a regal president and he was an absolute, abject failure and was arguably the worst president in US history, by every measure. I have listed his record breaking failures several times here so won't do it now but please forgive me for dismissing what these sanctimonious children think makes a good president because they obviously don't know what they are talking about.  Our resident conspiracy nut is what the ignore button was designed for

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, F3SS said:

I’ve had my finger on the button once or twice but have never used ignore myself.

Two are on my list and the forum is much better because reading a steady stream of inanity benefits no one.  

• Like 1

20 hours ago, psyche101 said:

Sorry, you are correct on a quick Google, thanks for the correction, It's one I saw on TV, my flatmate actually made the comment and we both marveled at the ideal. However it's worse that I thought! If that was the prediction and this is the result, the expanding red looks like a nasty rapid spreading infection lol. 

I can't respect a man who speaks of married women how he did, personally it bewildered me how the so called strong Christians who stood by him hypocritically dismissed that vile character displayed. I'm a grubby old atheist and he offends even my godless values. And that is not even touching the people he ruined with his failed business adventures. A lot of negatives for a man in that position IMHO.but it is what it is, and regardless the outcome, he has made his blotch on history, this election won't be forgotten for a very long time, he seems to.have divided the American public more than any leader in history. Mission accomplished for Trump I suspect. In the history books now guaranteed.

You're forgetting ABC. That's "anybody but Clinton". The Democrats ran the one candidate that Trump could beat. That's what they get for shunning young blood who stress bread and butter issues more than predictable tribalism.

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, Paranormal Panther said:

You're forgetting ABC. That's "anybody but Clinton". The Democrats ran the one candidate that Trump could beat. That's what they get for shunning young blood who stress bread and butter issues more than predictable tribalism.

"ABC" or "SSB"...She Screwed Bernie,you know the guy who probably would have beaten Trump :lol:

• Like 5

22 minutes ago, F3SS said:

I’ve had my finger on the button once or twice but have never used ignore myself.

I don't need the button. Scrolling works just as well. ;)

• Like 3