Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

A case for Hillary Clinton to run in 2020

DieChecker

A case for Hillary Clinton to run for 2020 election  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Vote "YES" if you would like Clinton to run in 2020, and "NO", if you would not.

• YES! The article is correct and she would be Great, and should run for President.
    • NO! This article is lame and she's just a bad candidate, and she should not run for President.
    • Meh? I don't care. She'd probably be OK, but probably not fantastic.

Because it would guarantee that the Donald gets re-elected, and so would perpetuate the endlessly entertaining Russiagate soap opera indefinitely, and perform the valuable function of distracting the neocon/Washington Establishment from concocting their plans, or at any rate from bringing them to fruitition?

I voted YES!, naturally. 

8 hours ago, Paranormal Panther said:

I'm not even sure that the coming revelations on her wife's friendship with Jeff Epstein will faze her.

is that a revelation there in itself? :huh:

7 hours ago, F3SS said:

Lol you’re right. So far we are on part 4.

Part 1 covered her time as First Lady and her back story.

Part 2 was the unacclaimed straight to dvd story of how she killed that Kennedy in a plane crash and stole the senate or governor position in New York (whichever position she held? Can’t recal atm)

Part 3 covered her infuriating loss for candidacy to Barack Obama and dove into her time as Secretary of State. Though littered with mysterious deaths, the first two were notably thrillers while part 3 is arguably a walk into the horror genre.

Part 4 covers the 2016 campaign where the antagonist finally meets her match. They make it look like she’s unstoppable throughout the movie but for anyone who was paying close attention it was clear she was about to get her up-and-comings in the end. Fantastic film direction by any means.

It’s rumored that there will be a part 5 coming up in a few years but I heard they’re having a hard time getting funding as the franchise seems to have run its course.

and another good reason; when she's defeated again she'll be able to make lots more lovely money from "What happened??!?!" vol. II. And probably vol. III as well. Anyone who loves her would want to see her literary career go from strength to strength, wouldn't they? :wub:

• Like 3

Report from The Fly on the Wall --- (no not THAT wall... ^_^ ... another wall)

Clinton to the Globalist Puppet Masters -- "look - that job is mine - you said I could have it'

GPM -- " Hillary -- you've been a loyal servant over the years and we needed you - but times change"

Clinton -- (shouting) " Hang on a fking minute damn it - FFS - after everything I did for you" 

GPM -- "For the Cause Hillary - remember the Cause"

Clinton -- "the effing CAUSE - don't talk to me about the CAUSE - you said I could be the first woman President"

GPM -- calm down, take your meds, Michelle is black AND female - you can't top that..

Clinton - MICHELLE !!! Don't you DARE try and do that to me - remember '''how much I know ''

GPM - Barak will make a better First Man in the White House - we need to get Trump out surely you can see that -

Clinton -- I'll tell you what I can effing see - that I have helped kill hundreds of thousands of people in the Middle East
for you - got rid of Gaddafi and destroyed Libya for you -  I would have gone to war with Russia for you --
if you dump me now you will PAY -- (screaming) PAYYYYY - 

to be continued... (sometime)... :passifier:

• Like 6

Though I don't much like Michelle Obama, I'd vote for her (with a gun to my head) nineteen times out of twenty over Hillary.

(The one time in Twenty would be in the alternate universe where Putin really did affect the election....) :rolleyes:

9 hours ago, ChaosRose said:

If people want her to go away, then why do they keep bringing her up?

If you don't want Betelgeuse to come, quit callin' his name. 

Let’s be fair here. She keeps herself a topic. If she’d have bowed out gracefully after the loss it might be a different story. We’d probably talk a lot less about her scandals too but the more she promises to stay in the public eye the more people have to remember why she shouldn’t be there. Instead she and her cohorts started a hysterical shltstorm after the election and have barely calmed down one year later. She’s been more publically visible since her loss than she ever was during the campaign. So, she holds some responsibility here.

• Like 4

While we are on the subject of Hillary, what about the other folks  that didn't win?  There was Marco, and Ted, and Jeb, and Bernie to name a few.  Marco might be young enough and middle of the road enough to take another shot.  He could do it in 2024 too.   Any guesses?

Who is the real Hillary Clinton?

https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/sociopol_clinton35.htm

This is not a person who cares greatly about children, or women, or public service.

The real Hillary Clinton is a stunning and flagrant example of brazen corruption. This corruption has run all the way from Watergate to Whitewater to Arkansas to the White House and spans several decades.

Spending so many years in government has meant she doesn't need to drive her own car because she gets chauffeured everywhere, she gets all food and laundry free, and she flies in style (not even 1st class or business class).

Hillary herself famously said, when someone asked her whether she should be president, that the reason was because "it's my turn!"

Hillary isn't about service; she's about power.

The real Hillary Clinton has used positions of power as a tool for self-enrichment at every turn. Looking back through her career, the pattern is very evident. During the Watergate scandal involving Nixon, junior lawyer Bill suggested they use Hillary, who ended up stealing files from the case to make it worse for Nixon.

Billary Clinton runs a racketeering operation where you have to pay to play, i.e. bribe them through ridiculous "speaking fees" (such as $700,000 for 20 minutes as with Ericsson) and then wait as they pass official legal decision in your favor.

Everyone who looks at it, foreign or domestic, knows this is how the game works. 

Did you know that between 2013 and 2015, the Clintons got $2.9 million for 12 speeches to Wall St. firms?

• Like 2

Hilary run in 2020? She had problems staying on her feet in 2016.

• Like 3

23 hours ago, F3SS said:

Lol you’re right. So far we are on part 4.

Part 1 covered her time as First Lady and her back story.

Part 2 was the unacclaimed straight to dvd story of how she killed that Kennedy in a plane crash and stole the senate or governor position in New York (whichever position she held? Can’t recal atm)

Part 3 covered her infuriating loss for candidacy to Barack Obama and dove into her time as Secretary of State. Though littered with mysterious deaths, the first two were notably thrillers while part 3 is arguably a walk into the horror genre.

Part 4 covers the 2016 campaign where the antagonist finally meets her match. They make it look like she’s unstoppable throughout the movie but for anyone who was paying close attention it was clear she was about to get her up-and-comings in the end. Fantastic film direction by any means.

It’s rumored that there will be a part 5 coming up in a few years but I heard they’re having a hard time getting funding as the franchise seems to have run its course.

You're more optimistic than I am. It seems like her saga has more chapters than "War And Peace". She's the "gift" that keeps on taking. Let's just hope and pray that the third time isn't the (c)harm.

• Like 2

On 25/11/2017 at 8:52 PM, DieChecker said:

https://www.salon.com/2017/11/24/heres-your-leftover-turkey-the-case-for-hillary-clinton-2020/

I really hope that this doesn't come to pass. I think she was a horrible candidate that was only allowed to get as far as she did, because she has a vagina, and Identity Politics is in full swing in the Democrat party today. Otherwise her baggage would have very early on tossed her out of contention. Some say that is a misogynistic view, but from my perspective it is sexist to support her over better candidates just because she is a woman.

Ok, putting horrible Hillary aside for the moment. I'm curious as to know what your opinion is on any other female candidate (on either side of the isle) that may one day run for the US Presidency and actually become successful. 

Apparently, the first woman who stood for Presidential elections was Victoria Woodhull in 1872 from Equal Rights Party, followed by Belva Ann Lockwood in 1884 from National Equal Rights Party, thereafter followed by a few more female candidates. But no woman of yet has been able to land the top job in the WH.

I'm just wondering why that is, as the US has one of the oldest democracy's in the world, and has yet never had a female leader like other countries have. Do you think DieChecker, that this may have something to do with gender bias...or that many women are simply not interested in running for an array of reasons ? 

Even so, I wonder if after a 227 year old legacy of men being in the Presidential position, a woman one day may join the league with other nations who have generally embraced women leadership. I suppose only time will tell. 

15 hours ago, Manfred von Dreidecker said:

is that a revelation there in itself? :huh:

It was just sarcasm. My guess is that Hillary wears the pants in the family. Bill might be her wife or her side _____. There *are* rumors.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, ChaosRose said:

If people want her to go away, then why do they keep bringing her up?

If you don't want Betelgeuse to come, quit callin' his name. 

She's like the unwanted relative who won't leave your house. We keep bringing her up because she *won't* go away.

• Like 1

I can't believe the morbid fascination here on a failed candidate.

It seems like some are just reliving a victory.

3 hours ago, Likely Guy said:

Granted she has been on a book tour blaming everybody but herself so.....

• Like 6

3 hours ago, Likely Guy said:

It's kind of difficult to get away from her, with all of the news coverage.

I do believe she is corrupt to the core. She is not doing herself, or Bill, any favors by drawing more attention to either of them at this particular time. Give her enough rope and she will hang herself, as the old saying goes.

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Likely Guy said:

as has been observed, she's the one that's got the morbid fascination. It's surely still relevant if she's all over TV and the papers and everywhere else, isn't it?

• Like 4

McCain Tells Clinton To "Shut Up"

John McCain says Hillary Clinton should not have published her book so soon after losing the 2016 election because it makes her look like she’s still campaigning and has nothing else to do.

“What’s the f-----g point? Keep the fight up? History will judge that campaign, and it’s always a period of time before they do,” McCain told Esquire magazine in a long interview Monday. “You’ve got to move on. This is Hillary’s problem right now: She doesn’t have anything to do.”

cont...

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/mccain-tells-clinton-to-shut-up-like-he-did/ar-BBFONeW?li=BBnb7Kz

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Likely Guy said:

Let's make a deal. I won't comment on Canadian politicians if you won't comment on American politicians.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Paranormal Panther said:

Let's make a deal. I won't comment on Canadian politicians if you won't comment on American politicians.

Hmm!.. well I might chime in once and a while too about the goings-on with your politicians Para. And so do other folk who reside outside the US. It's a bit difficult not to sometimes, as we do get the latest news and all of the drama to boot. I guess also, that since it is an international forum, well folk from far and wide will obviously comment. 

In saying that tho, you are always welcome to comment about Australian politicians / politics. Mind you though, they're a damn boring lot, and you'd probably doze off after 2 minutes :tu:

Anyway's getting quickly back on track, surely Hillary C. wont try again to make a grab for the presidency. I think her goose is well and truly cooked in that department. I read somewhere that Bernie Sanders might give it another shot among a few other familiar faces. Idk, maybe the D's need some fresh blood, as they appear to be getting rather tired and stale IMHO. 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Astra. said:

Hmm!.. well I might chime in once and a while too about the goings-on with your politicians Para. And so do other folk who reside outside the US. It's a bit difficult not to sometimes, as we do get the latest news and all of the drama to boot. I guess also, that since it is an international forum, well folk from far and wide will obviously comment. 

In saying that tho, you are always welcome to comment about Australian politicians / politics. Mind you though, they're a damn boring lot, and you'd probably doze off after 2 minutes :tu:

Anyway's getting quickly back on track, surely Hillary C. wont try again to make a grab for the presidency. I think her goose is well and truly cooked in that department. I read somewhere that Bernie Sanders might give it another shot among a few other familiar faces. Idk, maybe the D's need some fresh blood, as they appear to be getting rather tired and stale IMHO. 

I am angry that our constituttion has, seemingly, become null and  void when people like Hill and Bill are considered.  Letting them go because their time is over is a serious injustice to everyone in this country. It is declaring a second tier of nobility immune to the laws we plebes adhere to.

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, Merc14 said:

I am angry that our constituttion has, seemingly, become null and  void when people like Hill and Bill are considered.  Letting them go because their time is over is a serious injustice to everyone in this country. It is declaring a second tier of nobility immune to the laws we plebes adhere to.

Sure, I can understand why you must feel frustrated and angry because of those two. The thing is tho, what's really the point, when it's out of your hands anyway. You think that they even care how you and probably many, many other people feel about them.

In saying that, what became of the FBI field officers that were suppose to be digging into / investigating the Clinton Foundation etc. Because as far as I'm aware, it's only been the sound of crickets. 

Idk, it's starting to look fairly obvious that they just want the Clinton's to simply go away. Basically, (and only in my opinion) they've got off scot free for any wrong doing. So best go punch a pillow if it helps Merc, but I doubt it will change anything.  

• Like 2