Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Help finding a lost bracelet?

medelane

Hey guys, So I'm trying everything I possibly can to help locate my lost bracelet. It means a lot to me.  My boyfriend gifted it to me for valentines day and I have no idea where I've misplaced it. It's a silver Pandora bracelet, with a silver heart-shaped clasp, it has two charms on it, one is a silver round ball with pink flowers engraved into it, and the second is a silver heart shaped charm with a grey moonstone in the middle. I'm very upset that I lost it and I'm even more upset that I've lost something that he gifted to me. The last I remember it was wearing it a week or two after having my wrist tattoo redone. I remember saying to him it was bugging me because it was catching on the scabby bits. But after that, I have no idea!! :( Please help! 

Thank you!! 

Morgan 

Spoiler

• 3 months later...

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• rashore

• medelane

• kuzmal

Top Posters In This Topic

Considering the OP hasn't been back since their first post, they are unlikely looking for psychic readings anymore. As such, thread closed.

• The topic was locked