Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
UM-Bot

Beer firm aims to brew Budweiser in space

15 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

 
paperdyer

Why not.  I wonder if they will try the old "Special Dark" they stole from Wurtzburger and completely mucked it up!.  The old beer wars with Miller.  I remember them well.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Vlad the Mighty

One day perhaps they'll be able to devise the technology to make it taste of something rather than just pumping it full of gas.

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
A rather obscure Bassoon
37 minutes ago, Manfred von Dreidecker said:

One day perhaps they'll be able to devise the technology to make it taste of something rather than just pumping it full of gas.

Hopefully, they will keep it on Mars.

Horrible stuff.....

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
third_eye

P1ss in space ...

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
_KB_

Any planet that you can get drunk on is all right with me

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
FLOMBIE
1 minute ago, _KB_ said:

Any planet that you can get drunk on is all right with me

But if I'm in outer space, somewhere in the Outer Rim, and they serve me a Bud, I'll go straight back to Berlin! :td:

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
_KB_
2 minutes ago, FLOMBIE said:

But if I'm in outer space, somewhere in the Outer Rim, and they serve me a Bud, I'll go straight back to Berlin! :td:

never head bud... honestly i'm alcohol intolerant so i don't drink it, i just find drunk people more fun

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
FLOMBIE
1 minute ago, _KB_ said:

never head bud... honestly i'm alcohol intolerant so i don't drink it, i just find drunk people more fun

Until they start crying and/or start a fight. 

But Budweiser, and most of the other common US beers, do not really meet the requirements of German taste buds.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
freetoroam
11 minutes ago, FLOMBIE said:

Until they start crying and/or start a fight. 

But Budweiser, and most of the other common US beers, do not really meet the requirements of German taste buds.

Well a bit of that bacteria from the ISS might liven it up a bit.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
FLOMBIE
Just now, freetoroam said:

Well a bit of that bacteria from the ISS might liven it up a bit.

Mhhmmyeah... I like my drinks fizzy! 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
McNessy

Better of on mars. Cause it taste nasty on earth good thinking Budweiser.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
highdesert50

Anyone remember Henry's Law where the solubility of a gas in a liquid is proportional to the pressure of the gas above the surface of the liquid. Might make for some interesting carbonation in a place akin to Mars with low atmospheric pressure. Perhaps sorrier but wiser.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
seanjo

But it's awful beer and shouldn't be inflicted on the rest of the Universe.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
pallidin

Drunk astronauts/cosmonauts......hmm...what could go wrong?

- Igor: "This American Budweiser is crap, let's make a still"

- Frank: "Good idea"..............

- Igor: "Oh, I'm getting woozy...Hey, screw all you people on Earth, hahaha!"

- Frank: "Hahaha...burp...hahaha!"

- Igor: "Hey Frank, think we can drive...burp...this ship to Pluto?"

- Frank: "Hahaha...burp...why not, let's...burp...try!"

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.