Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Telekinesis links?

SkyWarrior860

I have recently become very into the subject of telekinesis and was hoping somebody on here might know of the best web links on it.  Links to any institutions, organizations, groups, online forums or products related to telekinesis would be of interest to me.  Any suggestions from anyone?  

Can't really help other than to direct you to the wiki, where you will find these words...

Telekinesis is an alleged psychic ability allowing a person to influence a physical system without physical interaction.
{Tele-}Psycho-kinesis experiments have historically been criticized for lack of proper controls and repeatability.  There is no convincing evidence that psychokinesis is a real phenomenon, and the topic is generally regarded as pseudoscience.

So I wish you the very best of luck, and offer a word of advice - don't *pay* for any information (as even that which is free, is worth less than what you paid...).

I will then heartily congratulate you as the first person to ever actually do it, if you do.

• Like 5

53 minutes ago, ChrLzs said:

Can't really help other than to direct you to the wiki, where you will find these words...

So I wish you the very best of luck, and offer a word of advice - don't *pay* for any information (as even that which is free, is worth less than what you paid...).

I will then heartily congratulate you as the first person to ever actually do it, if you do.

Just gonna take a moment to stress this.

3 hours ago, SkyWarrior860 said:

Any suggestions from anyone?  

Yep, there was another guy on here that started a thread that was very into this too and has additional resources online to look at. I believe he was even part of a group in France.

Telekinesis Thread

And he adds: Created a channel, interested in networking with like minded folk

I think this stuff is fascinating a would like to see anything interesting you may have.

Hi,

I have a discussion group dedicated to this subject which is inactive. My web site on it covers fundamentals which most are not really interested in.

It is fasinating to consider 'mind over matter' and the potentials which may be involve. There are books like 'The Biology of Belief' where scientific studies conducted to validate the power of every mind. Yet for many the desire is to move objects with the mind. There does not seem to be a maturity of awareness about personal well being as either foundational for this stuff or infinately more valuable than influencing objects.

For the skeptic this stuff is nonsense. There is nothing beyond what we currently understand on matters like this.

I like to encourage those interested in this kind of self empowerment to do reflective meditations for the purpose of self discovery with an interest in practical day to day applications.

John

• Like 1

6 hours ago, John from Lowell said:

Hi,

I have a discussion group dedicated to this subject ..

There are books like ...

There does not seem to be a maturity of awareness ...

For the skeptic this stuff is nonsense.

Yes.  Rather than waffle on, anyone could just post one documented example of it.  Otherwise, well, I too can post lots of books about unicorns.  Fairies.  etc.

• Like 4

On 11/29/2017 at 6:28 AM, SkyWarrior860 said:

I have recently become very into the subject of telekinesis and was hoping somebody on here might know of the best web links on it.  Links to any institutions, organizations, groups, online forums or products related to telekinesis would be of interest to me.  Any suggestions from anyone?  

Yes, l have allegedly moved things, for years now, and have a track record of allegedly moving s***t around. :rolleyes:

Not like in the movie where someone is moving a pen about, but light things like dead leaves on plants or plastic crystals in chandeliers, sure.

And no, l don't want to go to Vegas with a room full of Di***ds, to win money, etc.

And yes, l can move some plastic chandeliers surrounded by others, (which if l was breathing on it, or using some other trick would not happen).

And on one occasion l moved an entire plants leaves about, like a breeze, but over 20 odd years, that only happened once, (but cool though).

It is possible, but practice, helps.

^_^

Yes, we all believe you.

No, it's not at all suspect that you don't wish to prove it.  Or share it to the betterment of mankind.  That's not selfish at all..

Nor is it suspect that the effects are tiny, and could be fully explained by simple air movements and party/magic tricks etc, and/or cherry picking the times when it seemed to work.   One might, if one was a cynic, puzzle over why, if the effects were real, some people weren't a bit better at it, and really could move something heavier than a dust mote.. but not me, I would never think that..

Anyway, I've left the most important part of your post as quoted - it's a ...

...breeze...

• Like 2