Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Do we need Metaphysics at all?

Illyrius

1 minute ago, MauriOra said:

Haha hahaha.. I Like Laughing...Lol

Yeah. I like humour too. Something changed in me though, I think i will leave sarcasm aside, though i use it well. I will try to be more peaceful. Don't know why this change came about. I spoke to my friend and he calmed me down in a strange way, feeling strangely peaceful.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Mr. Argon said:

Yeah. I like humour too. Something changed in me though, I think i will leave sarcasm aside, though i use it well. I will try to be more peaceful. Don't know why this change came about. I spoke to my friend and he calmed me down in a strange way, feeling strangely peaceful.

Well that's Beautyfill, and Peace is the Only way.. Good for You Sir.. xx..PS, still,  I do Enjoy that humour of yours...

• Like 1

Well that's Beautyfill, and Peace is the Only way.. Good for You Sir.. xx..PS, still,  I do Enjoy that humour of yours...

Thank you. I will not leave humour out just sarcasm, it's too agressive. Thanks again. Maybe this is just a temporary feeling but i hope it will last.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MauriOra said:

Psychic Bubble!!! And I'm glad of it. Yes your quite Right, Life is where you must face your Fears, not Metaphysics. I just realised Metaphysics is also the Word made by some clever cookie in the Indoctrinated Education Dept.. So I won't Disrespect My Ahua( my way), Or my WairuaOra(spirit essence) by giving them THE WORD. Hey and awesome bout the Master in the cave that's some real cool mind power, even tho ya think its babble, the Master did Babble to ya you said.and the Babble was, Seek your Own Master, meaning ,your own inner strength or power etc. All the best to you friend, I Go Do the same, Seeking My Mistress, who is Nature.. And the Queen of All. PS, There is always New Truths, and they give comprehension to the Truths already told.. Peace to you sir

Peace to you MauriOra!  I think you are a cool chick.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, joc said:

Peace to you MauriOra!  I think you are a cool chick.

Aww Thankyou kindly Sir.. XxX.. Peace to your day Friend....

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Mr. Argon said:

Thank you. I will not leave humour out just sarcasm, it's too agressive. Thanks again. Maybe this is just a temporary feeling but i hope it will last.

Awesome Mr Argon.. Use sarcasm as a tool when necessary, otherwise, your Talent on its Own is Enough..xx.TinoPaiRauaAtu.... Well done..

• Like 1

On 30/11/2017 at 2:37 AM, Mr. Argon said:

Deus ex Machina.

Mr Some Dude.. What does this Mean??  I know a lot but don't know this. And its good for my learning to know all I can. .Thankyou xx 

• Like 1

To tell you the truth i wrote it almost automatically. Intuitively. It was a flash of intuition in the context of everything - of my emotional state, of the posts before, and the whole experience on this forum so far. So i am dazzled by the meaning itself. It was just a flash of lightning. Automatic.

I pondered on multiple dimensions of that lightining and found many pictures and meanings contained in it. But it's too nebulous to try to explain that.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deus_ex_machina

Edited by Mr. Argon
  • Like 2

23 minutes ago, Mr. Argon said:

To tell you the truth i wrote it almost automatically. Intuitively. It was a flash of intuition in the context of everything - of my emotional state, of the posts before, and the whole experience on this forum so far. So i am dazzled by the meaning itself. It was just a flash of lightning. Automatic.

I pondered on multiple dimensions of that lightining and found many pictures and meanings contained in it. But it's too nebulous to try to explain that.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deus_ex_machina

I had a read of this and ah,  I think I get it, I'm not quite sure... Lol.. But its Algud. Thankyou for trying..

• Like 1

I had a read of this and ah,  I think I get it, I'm not quite sure... Lol.. But its Algud. Thankyou for trying..

I can't really get back into thinking/emotional process at that point in time, I heard and probably read about the meaning of that phrase, it remained in my subconsciousness, why it came into my mind then - i don't know. It just did.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Mr. Argon said:

I can't really get back into thinking/emotional process at that point in time, I heard and probably read about the meaning of that phrase, it remained in my subconsciousness, why it came into my mind then - i don't know. It just did.

Cool As My friend.. It's Kei Te Pai.. No Worries..xx

• Like 1

Just now, MauriOra said:

Cool As My friend.. It's Kei Te Pai.. No Worries..xx

Ok. Thanks. :)

• Like 1

15 hours ago, MauriOra said:

Psychic Bubble!!! And I'm glad of it.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, MauriOra said:

The machinery of the gods The wiki article gives a part of the answer, but it has many elements apart from the ancient greek use of machinery,  and the plotting of novels. It is also used to describe the actions or behaviours of gods and translated more  as "the machinery OF the gods" 

Thus it is sometimes seen in life where things happen almost impossibly or surreally   as if the gods themselves were intervening in human lives.

Thus one might reply to a question like, "How/why were you saved from that raging flood or fire?" with the response, " Deus ex machina"  ie  " I don't know, but it must have been the will and action of the gods to intervene."  as in the machinations of the gods.  

some examples 

I had an old gate that was unecessarily heavy and cumbersome, and I had decided that I would replace it (despite the significant cost).

I asked an installer to come over to give me a quote on a new gate. He gave me a quote, I knew it was too expensive for my liking, but (rather than turn him down straight away) I told him I would contact him later in the week with a decision.

As he left, he accidentally reversed into my old gate.

An insurance pay-out covered the new gate.

During the 13th century, the Mongols, led by Kublai Khan, grandson of Genghis Khan, attempted two major invasions of Japan in 1274 and 1281 AD. However, on both occasions, a massive typhoon (tropical cyclone) obliterated the Mongol fleet, forcing the attackers to abandon their plans and fortuitously saving Japan from foreign conquest. The Japanese believed the typhoons had been sent from the gods to protect them from their enemies and called them Kamikaze (‘divine wind’).

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Mr. Argon said:

More beautiful than a bit coin bubble.  :) 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Mr Walker said:

More beautiful than a bit coin bubble.  :) 

Yep. By the way, Walker, you used only one sentence and a smiley. :)

That's not something you see every day.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Mr Walker said:

The machinery of the gods The wiki article gives a part of the answer, but it has many elements apart from the ancient greek use of machinery,  and the plotting of novels. It is also used to describe the actions or behaviours of gods and translated more  as "the machinery OF the gods" 

Thus it is sometimes seen in life where things happen almost impossibly or surreally   as if the gods themselves were intervening in human lives.

Thus one might reply to a question like, "How/why were you saved from that raging flood or fire?" with the response, " Deus ex machina"  ie  " I don't know, but it must have been the will and action of the gods to intervene."  as in the machinations of the gods.  

some examples 

I had an old gate that was unecessarily heavy and cumbersome, and I had decided that I would replace it (despite the significant cost).

I asked an installer to come over to give me a quote on a new gate. He gave me a quote, I knew it was too expensive for my liking, but (rather than turn him down straight away) I told him I would contact him later in the week with a decision.

During the 13th century, the Mongols, led by Kublai Khan, grandson of Genghis Khan, attempted two major invasions of Japan in 1274 and 1281 AD. However, on both occasions, a massive typhoon (tropical cyclone) obliterated the Mongol fleet, forcing the attackers to abandon their plans and fortuitously saving Japan from foreign conquest. The Japanese believed the typhoons had been sent from the gods to protect them from their enemies and called them Kamikaze (‘divine wind’).

:nw:

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Mr. Argon said:

AtaMarie Mr Argon. Peace to you sir..  Very pretty. I LIKE!!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mr Walker said:

some examples 

THANKYOU MR WALKER!! 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 29/11/2017 at 11:48 PM, Piney said:

Science has proven the female gender came first, 

Peace in the Light to You Kuzn. Hope you and yours Are Well ..

My Question.,

Is Above True.? Scientifically..

This Resonates, With Me.. Very Much So ..

Thankyou.xx

Mo..xx

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, MauriOra said:

Peace in the Light to You Kuzn. Hope you and yours Are Well ..

My Question.,

Is Above True.? Scientifically..

This Resonates, With Me.. Very Much So ..

Thankyou.xx

Mo..xx

We always knew this fact cuzzen. It was the Children who made it "first man".

• Like 2

Just now, Piney said:

We always knew this fact cuzzen. It was the Children who made it "first man".

KiaOra, My Cuz,..

THANKYOU for Responding to me my Cuz.. Honest..

You've made my Day .. Yes..

I know this too, finding Confirmation for Me  was what I was after, in a way .. 

My People, Know this too .. Its just I did not know Science, backed it up ..

Once again My Cuz.. Thankyou ..

You sure are a Gem of Knowledge..!!!!!! I Like.!!!

Peace to You and Our First Peoples....

Arohanuikiakoe..

Mo..xxxx

• Like 3