Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Can anyone give me answer of this AP question

M SHARMA

1.Can I meet someone when someone is not doing astral projection but sleeping,I read people doing astral projection unconsciously while sleeping.is that true?can I meet or talk to that person or go to that person where he is?

2.when we sleep we astral travel.that mean what we dream is a unconscious astral travel.that me if i can see my friend in my dream so he can dream about me too right,is anyone check that?

3.Can I meet or conversation with someone in astral projection who don’t know me but I know him?

4.Can I explore some unknown places where I never been physically before or I never go there before?if I notice some object there in OBE or astral projection when I physically go there can I see those object there?i mean is it same as reality or just my imagination?i mean is it real?

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr Walker

• M SHARMA

Top Posters In This Topic

On 29/11/2017 at 7:23 PM, M SHARMA said:

1.Can I meet someone when someone is not doing astral projection but sleeping,I read people doing astral projection unconsciously while sleeping.is that true?can I meet or talk to that person or go to that person where he is?

2.when we sleep we astral travel.that mean what we dream is a unconscious astral travel.that me if i can see my friend in my dream so he can dream about me too right,is anyone check that?

3.Can I meet or conversation with someone in astral projection who don’t know me but I know him?

4.Can I explore some unknown places where I never been physically before or I never go there before?if I notice some object there in OBE or astral projection when I physically go there can I see those object there?i mean is it same as reality or just my imagination?i mean is it real?

1.You can visit a person who is awake or sleeping and observe them,  while projecting your consciousness. However it is very rare to be able to contact them in any way

2 There have been a very few recorded occasions when two people, both dreaming, met in their dreams and interacted with each other then woke u and later discussed this.   I think, in a lifetime of controlled lucid dreaming and projecting my consciousness, this has only happened a couple of times and only when i was  much younger.

3. As above. You can go and observe anyone you like in the real world by projecting your consciousness but they wont be aware of your presence  Joint projection and combining of consciousnesses is very rare And unless you know the person  well enough to talk to them later( after you are both awake) you cant verify any experience you might have

This is an important  point The critical difference between controlled lucid dreaming and actual projection of consciousness is the abilty to verify independently  that you WERE projecting, and not just dreaming the whole thing .

4. Yes but there are some problems. If you are looking for real places on earth then you need to know where they are and basically how to get to them from your place (otherwise, like in real life you will have trouble finding them)

And if you have never been to a place or  researched it, then  how do you know it when you get there?

However, if you do know it, then it might only be your imagination/knowledge that creates the voyage. The best way is to decide on a destination which you know how to find, but know nothing about, like a small foreign town.  Travel there, observe and record  what you see, and only THEN check google to find out if your observations were correct .    

IF you are truly projecting, then what you see in your projection will be identical with what you later find is really there (allowing for lapses in observation memory and recording when you try to recall and record what you saw)  

Ill give you an example. In the late fifties/early sixties, as part of a trip around the world while projecting i flew over Easter  island and checked out the statues there  I didn't see any hats on them  . Many years later  i saw a documentary and the statues had these funny little " hats" on them.  I was a bit disappointed to find i had got it wrong. THEN,  later still, l discovered that, when i flew over them, no one knew about the hats and the statues did not have them, as they had fallen or been knocked off or removed in the past.

70 were found along a roadside, and over 100 were found altogether, including near their quarry  Before the documentary i watched was made,  someone had worked out what the hats were, and they had begun replacing the hats on the statues  Today, many of the statues  have these "hats " on their heads.   

Edited by Mr Walker