Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Hello!

ARealGhost

Hello, I’m new here! I’ve always been into the mysterious, especially ghosts! Hopefully I won’t be criticized for saying that I think they’re real, and I’ve had some small encounters with a few. I can’t wait to dive in and explore this little site, and meet new people. It’s nice to meet all of you. :)

• Like 5

Welcome to UM. ^_^

Yes, you'll find people who criticize a belief in ghosts here, but you'll find plenty who don't as well. We have a whole mix of different views here, but it' interesting to hear the many sides of it all.

As for me while I'm skeptical of most ghost encounters, I certainly believe there's something to it.

If you have any questions or just want to chat, feel free to drop me a PM.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, ARealGhost said:

Hello, I’m new here! I’ve always been into the mysterious, especially ghosts! Hopefully I won’t be criticized for saying that I think they’re real, and I’ve had some small encounters with a few. I can’t wait to dive in and explore this little site, and meet new people. It’s nice to meet all of you. :)

Welcome to UM.

I could be classed as one of the resident skeptics, but worry not, we are not here to criticize you, we just give the logical explanations. :)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ARealGhost said:

Welcome. I am a believer too. I am criticized often, but I give it right back to them. It's fun and a learning experience if you know to have thick skin going in and don't take it personally. Enjoy.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

Welcome. I am a believer too. I am criticized often, but I give it right back to them. .

Lol. Give it right back!! ??????

Anyway, evening ParaG.

55 minutes ago, freetoroam said:

Lol. Give it right back!! ??????

Anyway, evening ParaG.

It's not evening yet, here. I have more 'giving it right back' to do before evening. A ParaG's job is never through.;)

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Aquila King said:

Welcome to UM. ^_^

Yes, you'll find people who criticize a belief in ghosts here, but you'll find plenty who don't as well. We have a whole mix of different views here, but it' interesting to hear the many sides of it all.

As for me while I'm skeptical of most ghost encounters, I certainly believe there's something to it.

If you have any questions or just want to chat, feel free to drop me a PM.

Thank you!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, papageorge1 said:

Welcome. I am a believer too. I am criticized often, but I give it right back to them. It's fun and a learning experience if you know to have thick skin going in and don't take it personally. Enjoy.

Great to see I’m not the only one, haha. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, freetoroam said:

Welcome to UM.

I could be classed as one of the resident skeptics, but worry not, we are not here to criticize you, we just give the logical explanations. :)

I think it’s lovely to always hear both sides! As long as everyone doesn’t chew any one out mercilessly, I love to listen!

• Like 1