Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Advice on mastering spirituality as a 33

Keeeen

Number Identity
Where Calculated From The Core Number
Destiny Birth name (all letters) 7
Life Path Birth date 33
Heart's Desire Birth name (vowels) 8
Personality Birth name (consonants) 8

Core numbers above
27/02/1993

I've just been researching into it after not knowing and not believing in anything science couldn't prove, I'm more open minded now

I've had experiences where I'll be talking to people and they will be thinking of someone and the name of person will come in my head, not often, kinda rarely

I've been learning about chakras, chi, grounding, I wasn't able to visualize white lighting, but I had a dream where I was an angel or something removing dark energy from people with pure light, like lightning, but just smothering them and the room in it.

I was born with autism, i cannot write (or learn to) past third grade level. I used see things when I was quite young, and I also have like slight memories of past lives.

I'm really really interested in the spirituality.

So far I've experienced one or two incidents of clairaudience, one or two of what I perceive to be claircognizance, the name thing almost seems telepathic, but I'm not sure.

I was driving past a school late at night and a heard a woman yell a name like upset/shockingly and I felt like I felt for several minutes after. Perhaps a child died there in front of the mother?

Does anyone have any advice for learning how to master this calling?

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Piney

• Keeeen

Top Posters In This Topic

I have autism too. Your mind is wired differently. Sometimes the blood vessels are plumbed differently. Audio and visual hallucinations are not uncommon if the vessel plumbing is wrong. Have you ever had a MRI or other tests?

Never had any 'hallucinations' before this

For the claircognizance, I am definitely able to decipher the difference between things I think and things that are implanted. They're just.. different.

And hallucinations would not explain what I could only perceive to be some form of telepathy

They will be telling me about someone, or having told me about them recently, and I'll get the name randomly, and each time it's been correct in that they were on their minds at the time.

My autism is on the lower side of the spectrum, supposedly

Never had an MRI done

Edited by Keeeen

40 minutes ago, Keeeen said:

Never had any 'hallucinations' before this

For the claircognizance, I am definitely able to decipher the difference between things I think and things that are implanted. They're just.. different.

And hallucinations would not explain what I could only perceive to be some form of telepathy

They will be telling me about someone, or having told me about them recently, and I'll get the name randomly, and each time it's been correct in that they were on their minds at the time.

My autism is on the lower side of the spectrum, supposedly

Never had an MRI done

Then you shouldn't have problems with writing. Actually your writing is not as bad as some of the posters I've seen. You might have a ability to "systemize" the name of the person by figuring it out by a algorithm. They way I do math. I can't actually do the calculation but the answer appears in my head because I sort it out in some unknown way. 

Do you have Aspergers?

Yeah, aspergers, sorry I can type perfectly. It's  LITERAL my writing that is affected.

You could make it out, that's about it, haha.

I'm also very bad at math, very very bad.

my eyesight and hearing deteriorated surprisingly badly, and probably so since around 12 when i started to experience a 'dissociation' type feeling where first an ear would buzz, then I would feel as if i was third person to my own voice, like the voice wasn't my own, but was my thoughts? it's been awhile. I haven't experienced it in at least a year, but it DID happen frequently back then, i thought i was going crazy. Not sure if related.

I rarely dream, if i do i don't remember (once or twice a month i'll remember fragments of a dream, maybe a rough storyline?)

Recently during the day, alone just sitting I heard 'What?' and that is all, soon after i had a nap and what I perceive or think may be the same voice said 'Why are you talking to me?' right as i woke up (sleep paralysis, 30 seconds) - I thought this may have been my higher self talking to another being, and the possibility of the instant jump back into my body causing me to not be able to move for some time, maybe my higher self wanted me to hear it, i have no idea.

I seldom get sleep paralysis, another time when i was like 16 i got a call from '666' in a dream, asking me if i would join him, then i woke up (sleep paralysis, but freaky)

Edited by Keeeen

On 11/29/2017 at 9:29 PM, Keeeen said:

Yeah, aspergers, sorry I can type perfectly. It's  LITERAL my writing that is affected.

You could make it out, that's about it, haha.

I'm also very bad at math, very very bad.

my eyesight and hearing deteriorated surprisingly badly, and probably so since around 12 when i started to experience a 'dissociation' type feeling where first an ear would buzz, then I would feel as if i was third person to my own voice, like the voice wasn't my own, but was my thoughts? it's been awhile. I haven't experienced it in at least a year, but it DID happen frequently back then, i thought i was going crazy. Not sure if related.

I rarely dream, if i do i don't remember (once or twice a month i'll remember fragments of a dream, maybe a rough storyline?)

Recently during the day, alone just sitting I heard 'What?' and that is all, soon after i had a nap and what I perceive or think may be the same voice said 'Why are you talking to me?' right as i woke up (sleep paralysis, 30 seconds) - I thought this may have been my higher self talking to another being, and the possibility of the instant jump back into my body causing me to not be able to move for some time, maybe my higher self wanted me to hear it, i have no idea.

I seldom get sleep paralysis, another time when i was like 16 i got a call from '666' in a dream, asking me if i would join him, then i woke up (sleep paralysis, but freaky)

If it has to do with sight and hearing you have something that doesn't belong pressing somewhere it shouldn't. I would get some tests done. When I finally come out of sleep paralysis it feels like someone is beating me up. Then when I finally come out of it I am flailing out of bed. It's finally starting to stop so the damage is healing.