Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Sacred Geometry

Aquila King

10 hours ago, Scepticus said:

You might see one, but does that make it a logical fallacy? The answer is no. 

Also you are incorrect in your assumption. Any person educated in fallacies should be able to see why you fail to grasp the concept of fallacies. 

Peace to You Friend.. I am proud that you held to Your stance. Our Learned Friends Mr Xeno and Mr I'm Convinced, are very formidable opposition, yet very Wise in many ways also.. To see perspectives from both Views, helps in Keeping Balance.. Well done to you.. Keep Shining Friend... Peace to your Day xx MO.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, MauriOra said:

Peace to You Friend.. I am proud that you held to Your stance. Our Learned Friends Mr Xeno and Mr I'm Convinced, are very formidable opposition, yet very Wise in many ways also.. To see perspectives from both Views, helps in Keeping Balance.. Well done to you.. Keep Shining Friend... Peace to your Day xx MO.

The above marked in bold, is a very wise statement. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Scepticus said:

The above marked in bold, is a very wise statement. 

Peace to you Friend xx..

Thankyou. Yes this has helped me Be Fair and Fierce, when its Necessary. I live in My Duality Masc/fem Energy's, Combined with Heart and a Unity within Nature.. This teachers me great Respect for Self, and Each other.. I have Read your Posts, Do you work with Energy also? ie healing? etc..

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, MauriOra said:

Peace to you Friend xx..

Thankyou. Yes this has helped me Be Fair and Fierce, when its Necessary. I live in My Duality Masc/fem Energy's, Combined with Heart and a Unity within Nature.. This teachers me great Respect for Self, and Each other.. I have Read your Posts, Do you work with Energy also? ie healing? etc..

It depends on your definition of energy. 

May I ask you this question? Do you have knowledge of the man of gold(the golden embryo in the East)?

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Scepticus said:

It depends on your definition of energy. 

May I ask you this question? Do you have knowledge of the man of gold(the golden embryo in the East)?

Life Energy that surrounds All and Everything..

No I have not heard of this, I would like to.. Please do tell?

This looks like  Fascinating Knowledge.. 

Edited by MauriOra
  • Like 2

On 11/30/2017 at 3:37 AM, Aquila King said:

The question of course is whether or not there's any 'spiritual' component to this math or not.

Surely the question is "is there a 'spiritual' component to anything" - instead of just assuming it exists and then applying it to things, you need to establish that there is a "spiritual" part of our existence (and i don't just mean someone "feeling" spiritual).

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Emma_Acid said:

Surely the question is "is there a 'spiritual' component to anything" - instead of just assuming it exists and then applying it to things, you need to establish that there is a "spiritual" part of our existence (and i don't just mean someone "feeling" spiritual).

Peace to you Friend xx I would like to ask you this,

How many Spiritual Components of Existence would be Needed, Before it can become Established as a Truth? And who Deems its Establishment?   And the Components to Anything and Everything is Energy... I know about Energies, be they Spiritual or Natural and How it is Used..

Peace to you and yours xx

Edited by MauriOra
  • Like 1

46 minutes ago, MauriOra said:

How many Spiritual Components of Existence would be Needed, Before it can become Established as a Truth? And who Deems its Establishment?   And the Components to Anything and Everything is Energy... I know about Energies, be they Spiritual or Natural and How it is Used..

It would be the same with any other natural phenomena. You would need observations, records, evidence, predictions, experiments - by separate, independent groups whose results, if in agreement, will go towards forming a scientific model. 

That's what we did with everything else, from the effects of gravity through to invisible subatomic particles, and its a system that works. The "spiritual" side of things, should it exist, should not be treated any differently.

I'm afraid your definition of "energy" is out of step with what it actually means. Energy is a description of a system's ability to do work. It is not a noun. There is no such thing as "natural energy", let alone the spiritual version.

Edited by Emma_Acid
  • Like 3

10 minutes ago, Emma_Acid said:

I'm afraid your definition of "energy" is out of step with what it actually means. Energy is a description of a system's ability to do work. It is not a noun. There is no such thing as "natural energy", let alone the spiritual version.

There is no such thing as “natural energy”? 

Your above is contradiction in itself. 

If natural energy does not exists, what would you call thermal energy, kinetic energy, chemical energy, magnetic energy, light and so on? Man made? 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Scepticus said:

There is no such thing as “natural energy”? 

Your above is contradiction in itself. 

If natural energy does not exists, what would you call thermal energy, kinetic energy, chemical energy, magnetic energy, light and so on? Man made? 

Its just "energy". There isn't "natural" or "man made" - it is not a thing - it is a description. The phrase "natural energy" is meaningless. 

• Like 2

Let's look at this from a different perspective ...

Proposition :

A : "Everyone of Mankind is able to kill another Man"

or

B : "Mankind would rather die than kill another Man"

~

In Theory :

A = Man1*Weapon + Man2 / (Distance* (Reach of effectiveness of Weapon given x )) = Death of Man2 (given z)

or

B = Man1*Weapon (given x2 )  + Man1/ (Condition of Mental State given n)) * (Total Man2 / Resulting in Death given z2 ) = Man1 Killing Spree

~

If Solution Equals A then Spirit = 0

If Solution Equals B then Spirit = 1

~

• Like 3

Nothing sacred about it, I guess, unless you consider it so. What that accomplishes I'm not sure. To me, nothing is sacred. For something to be sacred, it must have some connection to a (religious/philosophical) belief and if one has none of those leanings, then it's merely lines on paper based on patterns seen in nature.

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, third_eye said:

Proposition :

or

~

In Theory :

A = Man1*Weapon + Man2 / (Distance* (Reach of effectiveness of Weapon given x )) = Death of Man2 (given z)

or

B = Man1*Weapon (given x2 )  + Man1/ (Condition of Mental State given n)) * (Total Man2 / Resulting in Death given z2 ) = Man1 Killing Spree

~

~

Very well thought out. Great job. :tu:

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Emma_Acid said:

I think the better question is what does one mean by the word 'spiritual'? Rather flexible definition it often is.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Aquila King said:

I think the better question is what does one mean by the word 'spiritual'? Rather flexible definition it often is.

Sure. But if we're talking about something's effect in the real world, this has to be measurable.

• Like 2

Just now, Emma_Acid said:

Sure. But if we're talking about something's effect in the real world, this has to be measurable.

Random side question, though this ties into the point in this thread. Do you support the existence of a multiverse?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Emma_Acid said:

Its just "energy". There isn't "natural" or "man made" - it is not a thing - it is a description. The phrase "natural energy" is meaningless. 

Answer this question and it will be showable if you understand energy. 

Is everything in the universe energy? 

Energy is a description of a thing.  

• Like 3

Is a 'Label'

In a restrictive sense of the word, it means that's all we know about about it ...

So are we talking about 'Canned' Tomatoes or TOmatoes growing wild on the shrubs ?

~

• Like 2

1 hour ago, third_eye said:

Proposition :

or

~

In Theory :

or

~

~

Sorry, but I don't believe that the formulas are correct and I don't believe that the statements at the bottom are correct.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, stereologist said:

Sorry, but I don't believe that the formulas are correct and I don't believe that the statements at the bottom are correct.

I know its not correct :lol:

~ anyhow to address your concerns regarding the statements at the bottom being incorrect depends entirely on which Board the 'Formulas' are scribbled on doesn't it ?

~

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, third_eye said:

I know its not correct :lol:

~ anyhow to address your concerns regarding the statements at the bottom being incorrect depends entirely on which Board the 'Formulas' are scribbled on doesn't it ?

~

The propositions A and B are given. They are not related propositions. These propositions are assigned numerical values in the middle, but something else on the right side. Then the bottom asks if the solution is one of the propositions leading to a numerical assignment for spirit.

I don't see that there is anything connected here.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Scepticus said:

Answer this question and it will be showable if you understand energy. 

Is everything in the universe energy? 

Energy is a description of a thing.  

I know EmmaAcid understands energy. This is just like your fake calls of a contradiction.

4 hours ago, Emma_Acid said:

It would be the same with any other natural phenomena. You would need observations, records, evidence, predictions, experiments - by separate, independent groups whose results, if in agreement, will go towards forming a scientific model. 

That's what we did with everything else, from the effects of gravity through to invisible subatomic particles, and its a system that works. The "spiritual" side of things, should it exist, should not be treated any differently.

Peace to you Friend, thankyou for Replying..

If the Factions are Not in agreement....What then?

The Spiritual side of Life, that Does Exist, needs to be Felt , in the Green Heart Energy Zone, through the Physical, Not the Analytical, Intellectual, Left Brain Response.. This restricts what does not Feel Normal or Status Quo from Absorbing into the Mind..

Maybe Energy is not the Correct Word to use...LIFE ESSENCE is what I Mean.The Sun, Moon, and Stars,, Trees and plant life, animals insects, Water,  Nature, Mother Earth, are Life Essence Energy.. ie, these give Life... The Spiritual ties in with the Natural..and vice versa.. This I Know, without having to do anything, but listen learn and Feel.. 

Peace to you..xx

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, stereologist said:

I know EmmaAcid understands energy. This is just like your fake calls of a contradiction.

Fake calls of contradiction. Interesting.

I'll now ask you, is everything in the universe energy? 

• Like 2

Just now, Scepticus said:

Fake calls of contradiction. Interesting.

I'll now ask you, is everything in the universe energy? 

Another ploy to cover up your falsehoods about a contradiction?

• The topic was locked