Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Sacred Geometry

Aquila King

Thread cleaned

Let's keep it civil please folks.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Saru said:

Thread cleaned

Let's keep it civil please folks.

please, this is an interesting thread, they just got a little heated. i know the feeling.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Mr. Argon said:

i don't. it is a hypothesis. by studying a nature of universe the most likely explanation for me is that is one vast consciousness on different levels of evolution. in that respect i view a consciousness of a man as a consciousness on a certain cosmic level of development on a voyage through physical realm. i view a physical life as a cosmic dream and true higher self as being on different plane of existance. this dream is a way of evolving, of learning. physical brain in this respect is a sort of organ on physical plane which enables a contact with higher consciousness in a limited way. analogy may perhaps be as a brain being a tv set and higher consciousness a tv signal.

Well said Mr Argon,... Well said!!...

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Scepticus said:

Answer this question and it will be showable if you understand energy. 

Is everything in the universe energy? 

Energy is a description of a thing.  

Matter is energy, yes. But no, energy is not a description of "thing". It is a description of a system's properties, and no amount of re-labeling by you will change that fact. It is a core component of the whole "spiritualist" thing and its a total misreading of the science.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, MauriOra said:

Peace to you Friend, thankyou for Replying..

If the Factions are Not in agreement....What then?

The Spiritual side of Life, that Does Exist, needs to be Felt , in the Green Heart Energy Zone, through the Physical, Not the Analytical, Intellectual, Left Brain Response.. This restricts what does not Feel Normal or Status Quo from Absorbing into the Mind..

Maybe Energy is not the Correct Word to use...LIFE ESSENCE is what I Mean.The Sun, Moon, and Stars,, Trees and plant life, animals insects, Water,  Nature, Mother Earth, are Life Essence Energy.. ie, these give Life... The Spiritual ties in with the Natural..and vice versa.. This I Know, without having to do anything, but listen learn and Feel.. 

Peace to you..xx

OK, well at least energy actually exists, "life essence" doesn't. Again, its just word salads and re-appropriating scientific terms.

• Like 3

12 hours ago, Mr. Argon said:

i don't. it is a hypothesis. by studying a nature of universe the most likely explanation for me is that is one vast consciousness on different levels of evolution. in that respect i view a consciousness of a man as a consciousness on a certain cosmic level of development on a voyage through physical realm. i view a physical life as a cosmic dream and true higher self as being on different plane of existance. this dream is a way of evolving, of learning. physical brain in this respect is a sort of organ on physical plane which enables a contact with higher consciousness in a limited way. analogy may perhaps be as a brain being a tv set and higher consciousness a tv signal.

A total word salad, more re-appropriation of valid science and not a shred of evidence.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Emma_Acid said:

A total word salad, more re-appropriation of valid science and not a shred of evidence.

Thanks. Would you like some flying spaghetties with a salad? i love them. just asking.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Emma_Acid said:

Matter is energy, yes. But no, energy is not a description of "thing". It is a description of a system's properties, and no amount of re-labeling by you will change that fact. It is a core component of the whole "spiritualist" thing and its a total misreading of the science.

Energy is without a doubt a description of a "thing". If you know & understand the history of the word energy you wouldn't state the above. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Mr. Argon said:

Thanks. Would you like some flying spaghetties with a salad? i love them. just asking.

No thanks, I'm quite traditional with my pasta intake. Just a tomato sauce will do me.

• Like 2

Just now, Emma_Acid said:

No thanks, I'm quite traditional with my pasta intake. Just a tomato sauce will do me.

:tsu:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Scepticus said:

Energy is without a doubt a description of a "thing". If you know & understand the history of the word energy you wouldn't state the above. 

I think you're playing semantics here. You won't convince anyone that spiritualists and new agers use the word "energy" in completely the wrong context, and mixing up the argument as you are doing with a "everything is energy therefore energy is a thing" won't get you anywhere.

Energy is a description of a system's capabilities. That is it. It is not a glowing, cloud-shaped life force like it is in the movies.

Edited by Emma_Acid
  • Like 3

8 minutes ago, Emma_Acid said:

OK, well at least energy actually exists, "life essence" doesn't. Again, its just word salads and re-appropriating scientific terms.

You can keep the words, and that's all they are  WORDS. I have Life Essence any day over Noisy Distracting Scientific blah.. Again another word... Blah blah! Please Miss Acid, what does this mean in Scientific Terms?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, MauriOra said:

You can keep the words, and that's all they are  WORDS. I have Life Essence any day over Noisy Distracting Scientific blah.. Again another word... Blah blah! Please Miss Acid, what does this mean in Scientific Terms?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mr. Argon said:

Nice!!  

I LIKE THIS!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Emma_Acid said:

I think you're playing semantics here. You won't convince anyone that spiritualists and new agers use the word "energy" in completely the wrong context, and mixing up the argument as you are doing with a "everything is energy therefore energy is a thing" won't get you anywhere.

Energy is a description of a system's capabilities. That is it. It is not a glowing, cloud-shaped life force like it is in the movies.

Repeating energy is a description of a systems capabilities leads me to believe you don't understand the subject. 

The rest of your post is based on invalid assumptions. Something a woman or a man of science would never base a conclusion on. Hence why I draw the conclusion you lack the fundamentals to understand what we are describing. 

For you to truly understand the word energy, you have to be a lover of wisdom. Which must, not all, men & women of science are. 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, MauriOra said:

I have Life Essence any day over Noisy Distracting Scientific blah.. 

I had noticed.

• Like 2

Just now, Scepticus said:

Repeating energy is a description of a systems capabilities leads me to believe you don't understand the subject. 

Enlighten me then. What is energy?

• Like 2

Just now, Emma_Acid said:

I had noticed.

Good..xx

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Emma_Acid said:

Enlighten me then. What is energy?

Energy is the actuality of a potentially. 

If you understand what is meant by the actuality of a potentially, I have drawn a wrong conclusion & you understand what we are describing. If I drew a wrong conclusion, please define what is meant by actuality & potentially. 

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, Emma_Acid said:

It is not a glowing, cloud-shaped life force like it is in the movies.

Um.. It is...and much much more.. 

This was the Description given From the Energies in My MINDS capabilities system...

Edited by MauriOra
  • Like 2

43 minutes ago, MauriOra said:

. I have Life Essence 

Hi....do you mean  the health food supplement? 

Are you lacking in certain vitamins and minerals you can not get in natural food you can buy or grow yourself? 

life-essence-240-600x600.jpg

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, freetoroam said:

Are you lacking in certain vitamins and minerals you can not get in natural food you can buy or grow yourself? 

you look skinny. as a fashion model.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, freetoroam said:

Hi....do you mean  the health food supplement? 

life-essence-240-600x600.jpg

Yuck.. Artificial. Ah,  Do you have a Peach or any Sweet Peas?

• Like 1

i love fashion models.

• Like 2

• The topic was locked