Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Sacred Geometry

Aquila King

38 minutes ago, Mr. Argon said:

wasn't talking to you by the way. i was adressing likely guy, since he addressed my quote.

No, not you. Just an observation.

• Like 2

Just now, Likely Guy said:

No, not you. Just an observation.

Ok. Thanks.

• Like 2

The Fate of the Universe is balanced precariously on the tips of the Microsoft® Mouse Pointer ...

~

• Like 3

"The Fate of the Universe is balanced precariously on the tips of the Microsoft® Mouse Pointer ..."

---------------------------------------------

And Bill G. is a Lord of Karma.

:hmm:

Edited by Mr. Argon
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, Mr. Argon said:

And Bill G. is a Lord of Karma.

:hmm:

Nahhhhh ... he'll need some serious OS Architecture revamp and software update patches before there be any Lording over anything ...

~

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, third_eye said:

Nahhhhh ... he'll need some serious OS Architecture revamp and software update patches before there be any Lording over anything ...

whatever. the mouse pointer of his - is a thing my cat hunts right now. that's pretty cool.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Emma_Acid said:

Either engage in proper discourse (which of course means proving what you claim) or don't bother getting involved.

Ahh...Loyalty.. I Like...

Passion.. I Like...

Being Told What to Do...NEVER!!

I Do as I Please. As I'm sure You do..

Let's Keep it that Way..   Thankyou..

• Like 1

9 hours ago, I'mConvinced said:

Could you then please take action and record your feats for others to see, hear and understand? Anything tangible that can't be explained by natural means will suffice. Many Thanks to You and Yours.

Many Thanks to You too. I Hope You have Been Well Friend..xxx..     OK...

I Make no Assumptions, When I say This.. I Feel it would not be easy for You to Comprehend My Feats and I take this Stance from what I've read in Your posts. However Ive made many Posts, and Shared Ideas, you could look those up....And What " Others " Friend?  I am Speaking to You, I Think You should ask Questions in Your own Name, and Leave "Others" to Think for Themselves.. As to the Last lot of Words..I'm Confused!... Natural as In Nature or Life, is What Energy is.  I'm asked Not to explain in Natural Means, How else can this be Explained,.....In Things??   I Have Mind & Physical Power, through the Control and Direction of Emotional Energies, through Memory, Concentration, Determination and Environmental Influence.. This is the Power Within... 

Peace to you and yours..

• Like 2

11 hours ago, stereologist said:

How do you know you work with energy? Is it because you just say so or have others told you that is what is happening?

Science doesn't prove. The fact that you are doing something which science shows is not what you think it is doesn't mean science has failed. It shows that you need to reconsider your understanding of the processes you are involved in.

I Say So Because I KNOW So..

And, I have No Care for The Scientific terms, Pretending Illegitimacy to My Idea!..(Your words:post #180)

Why am I asked to Reconsider My Understanding of what I Know..  YOU should RECONSIDER Your Understanding to Your Process of What you know...

How do Your Emotional Energies react When YOUR told What to Do?? Debates on this Forum, is A Reciprocating Energy, of Give and Recieve, of Mind through Thoughts and Action through Typing.  It can Be Seen by all here, Who, has Control of Their Emotions and Who Doesn't.. I Am Balanced, I have Control and Direction of My Emotional Energies.... Can You say This of You? Or Do You, Lose Your COOL.??.                                                E-MOTION..Energy in Motion.. 

PS.. I Love Being ME.. I'm Gonna keep Being Me...   

You Do You..         Peace to You xx

• Like 2

3 hours ago, MauriOra said:

Being Told What to Do...NEVER!!

• Like 1

• The topic was locked