Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Confusing mind ability

WeepingAngel

For the past year or so, I’ve been able to think of something in my head, like random thoughts e.g septicaemia and it will appear/happen whatever shortly after, sometimes in the most random of ways. I know it’s not just coincidences because it’s happened too many times. I’m not looking for anything to happen either. It’s almost like I’m able to cause these things subconsciously. I can’t think of what else this could all be. Anyone got any ideas? Or have you suffered a similar experience like me?

2 minutes ago, WeepingAngel said:

For the past year or so, I’ve been able to think of something in my head, like random thoughts e.g septicaemia and it will appear/happen whatever shortly after, sometimes in the most random of ways. I know it’s not just coincidences because it’s happened too many times. I’m not looking for anything to happen either. It’s almost like I’m able to cause these things subconsciously. I can’t think of what else this could all be. Anyone got any ideas? Or have you suffered a similar experience like me?

Confirmation bias.

• Like 3

You can think of something and it happens? Why aren't you curing diseases with this gift?

• Like 2

Are you not just becoming a better diagnostician?

Praying for others' wellness, I would, in your case, ask that your premonitions serve as preventions.

0:-) MGby.

I think that happens to me too. Maybe the world is predictable in your sense of time in your balance system. Like when you subconsciously guess what time it is and its right. Maybe language only has a certain number of codes and mathematical combinations based on the number of words there are and it makes thoughts predictable.

22 hours ago, WeepingAngel said:

Well I’m only 19 gosh. Besides I want to invent cures anyway when I’ve became a scientist!

So your claim about your thoughts happening was bull**** then?

• Like 1

On ‎11‎/‎30‎/‎2017 at 9:12 PM, WeepingAngel said:

You create your own reality which many people don't know or believe they can do. It is connected to your subconscious. You might me interested to learn about the lower,middle and the higher self.

On 11/30/2017 at 0:26 PM, WeepingAngel said:

Well I’m only 19 gosh. Besides I want to invent cures anyway when I’ve became a scientist!

Nah-nah-nah...all you have to do is think it into existence. After all didn't you just claim you can think of something and at some point it supposedly manifests?

Just think of a miracle cure for, say, Alzheimer's and, by your claims, it should manifest presently. Do that because our society sorely needs it. Seriously.

• Like 1