Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

I Filmed Real Orbs in my House

stevemagegod

At 0:34 WATCH by my Fan as a massive orb goes towards the TV. Theres also a EVP at 1:48 that my Phone caught as well that I missed the 1st time i watched this video. You can easily tell the difference from the TV on and whats creepy is I never heard this my Ears. And its just before a light anomaly streaks across the frame shot at 1:52. Which i mentioned something.

https://makeagif.com/gif/orb-sightings-in-house-H6spHO

https://makeagif.com/gif/orb-sightings-in-house-g_i-zN

For your convenience I've created 2 Gifs of the Orbs in question. By my Fan there are actually 2 both are Giving off there own Light Source as well. The small one is at the corner just afte the big one and FOLLOWS the direction of the larger one. 

what do you think the Orbs actually are?

• Like 1

do read this thread...only a few pages

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, seeder said:

what do you think the Orbs actually are?

My theory is that they are Free Floating Energy. And are attracted to man made Electricity. Hency why you only see the Orbs by my Fan and TV. I believe that they exist naturally in Nature.  

7 minutes ago, stevemagegod said:

My theory is that they are Free Floating Energy. And are attracted to man made Electricity. Hency why you only see the Orbs by my Fan and TV. I believe that they exist naturally in Nature.  

Ok. Pls do read the first 2 or 3 pages of that thread I linked to. See if that changes your mind?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, SecretSanta said:

How did you rule out dust? 

My Camera Light was on and i didn't see any dust on the Screen when recording. If you watch the video you can see me circling my room trying to see any visible dust on camera. As I kept on seeing the Orbs with my Naked Eye. I was trying to track there movements and get them on camera at the same time. Plus they gave off there own Light Source as well. 

Edited by stevemagegod

8 hours ago, seeder said:

Ok. Pls do read the first 2 or 3 pages of that thread I linked to. See if that changes your mind?

I watched one of the Videos on Youtube from that thread and they mentioned the Orbs being attracted to and responding to the Flashes of Light. Which just so happened I noticed as well with my recording as the TV was on and the room was Dark. The Blue Light in the Dark Room of me watching TV is why the only place I caught them on Film was next to the TV but no where else in the room. 

The one at 0:34 moving right and at 1:52 moving left look exactly like dust ‘orbs’. 

All else I see are stationary things in the room reflecting the TV’s light as you move the camera around.

Can you give times from the video which you think you saw them with your naked eye/they gave off their own light source?

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...