Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trump to recognise Jerusalem

Setton

12 minutes ago, Vlad the Mighty said:

Hussein? Which one? Barack or Saddam? 

(Haven't seen you lately either Ella, :st .)

We're actually two polar opposites of the same consciousness. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Vlad the Mighty said:

Hussein? Which one? Barack or Saddam? 

(Haven't seen you lately either Ella, :st .)

Hey there you.

You know which one , Barry.

2 hours ago, Ellapennella said:

Do you remember when Hussein meddled in Israel's election? 

President Trump is doing the right thing in recognizing Jerusalem as the Capital of Israel.

I do indeed remember.  And you are absolutely correct....Trump is doing the right thing with regards to Israel.

Did you think I was implying anything different with my post?

• Like 1

On 12/22/2017 at 3:18 AM, Vlad the Mighty said:

So now you're saying Hillary Clinton did have the right idea after all? Since "Nikki" (with two k's and an i) seems to differ not one jot from the Great Hillary in her ridiculous petulant, spiteful vindictiveness? 

I don't recall that HRC ever said anything about defunding the UN.  Source?

• Like 1

On 12/22/2017 at 0:10 PM, lightly said:

IF... Israel had decided to officially move the capital to Jerusalem...

but , for Anyone else to declare it, simply has no validity.

https://www.quora.com/What-is-the-capital-city-of-Israel-Tel-Aviv-or-Jerusalem

• Like 3

5 hours ago, and then said:

I don't recall that HRC ever said anything about defunding the UN.  Source?

noi, I mean the vindictive splutterings threatening vengeance on everyone who doesn't bow to her. As far as the UN would be concerned, I expect she'd have treated it the same way as GW Bush did; if it was prepared to ribber-stamp her campaigns to bring Freedom to -------------, then all well and good, but if not, then she'd have treated it with disdain with an airy wave of her hand. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, joc said:

I do indeed remember.  And you are absolutely correct....Trump is doing the right thing with regards to Israel.

Did you think I was implying anything different with my post?

No, I don't think you were implying anything other. I just mentioned it was all. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Vlad the Mighty said:

As far as the UN would be concerned, I expect she'd have treated it the same way as GW Bush did; if it was prepared to ribber-stamp her campaigns to bring Freedom to -------------, then all well and good, but if not, then she'd have treated it with disdain with an airy wave of her hand. 

Nikki Haley threatens to “take names” at the UN ahead of Jerusalem vote

In a threat to the United Nations General Assembly, the U.S. ambassador to the international body, Nikki Haley, forewarned that the U.S. "will be taking names" ahead of a vote this week to condemn President Donald Trump's unilateral decision to recognize Jerusalem as Israel's capital, and pressure him to rescind his declaration.

The queen is dead long live the queen? 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Vlad the Mighty said:

noi, I mean the vindictive splutterings threatening vengeance on everyone who doesn't bow to her. As far as the UN would be concerned, I expect she'd have treated it the same way as GW Bush did; if it was prepared to ribber-stamp her campaigns to bring Freedom to -------------, then all well and good, but if not, then she'd have treated it with disdain with an airy wave of her hand. 

I see.  As to her "vindictive splutterings", that's called having a backbone, something we lacked for a number of years in that cesspool of an international body.  I'd try to get used to it, you'll be seeing it for at least the next few years.  MAGA, and what not.  

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, and then said:

I see.  As to her "vindictive splutterings", that's called having a backbone, something we lacked for a number of years in that cesspool of an international body.  I'd try to get used to it, you'll be seeing it for at least the next few years.  MAGA, and what not.  

Is it just me or are Trump supporters beginning to morph into shallow caricatures of themselves? 

Here is an excellent example we have a Trump supporter assuming the post he saw was talking about one of their own , rather than their nemesis the evil Herr Hillary, and devoid of all self awareness the Trumpian jumps into a defense of his matriarchal figure with "hold my beer" and then slides into tribal chanting "MAGA" 

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Is it just me or are Trump supporters beginning to morph into shallow caricatures of themselves? 

Here is an excellent example we have a Trump supporter assuming the post he saw was talking about one of their own , rather than their nemesis the evil Herr Hillary, and devoid of all self awareness the Trumpian jumps into a defense of his matriarchal figure with "hold my beer" and then slides into tribal chanting "MAGA" 

Or maybe he just secretly loves Hillary? :D

Seriously though, that was great.

• Like 2

On February 9, 2018 at 6:02 PM, and then said:

Thanks a lot andthen ,that little article explains how the root of confusion on the matter sprouted.   I learned something !  

On 12/7/2017 at 9:40 AM, Vlad the Mighty said:

Isn't it so much easier when you can portray your enemy as totally irrational insane fanatics who believe that whichever particular national/political/religious/ethnic group you favour should be wiped out simply out of sheer deranged evil. It saves having to think, or worry about subtleties or historical background or anything. 

Isn't' it so much easier when you can ignore that the enemy was against Israel ever since its conception, that many of the leaders deny the Holocaust, and that many of them state publicly publicly that they won't rest until the Jews are pushed into the sea?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Gummug said:

sn't' it so much easier when you can ignore that the enemy was against Israel ever since its conception,

isn't it so much easier when you can ignore subtleties of translation and simply seize on headlines in the ever-reliable Western media, and of course the ISraeli media, which obviously would never exaggerate or misrepresent anything :no: as proof that your enemy is irrational and insane?   

Edited by Vlad the Mighty

1 hour ago, Vlad the Mighty said:

ISraeli

Swear to God, almost every time I type the word Israel I make that exact mistake with the capital 's'. It seriously passes me off. Years and years of having to correct the same damn mistake. I must be typing wrong.

Anyway, I guess that was a bit off topic :D

6 minutes ago, ExpandMyMind said:

Swear to God, almost every time I type the word Israel I make that exact mistake with the capital 's'. It seriously passes me off. Years and years of having to correct the same damn mistake. I must be typing wrong.

Anyway, I guess that was a bit off topic :D

Every time one types "Israel" one types "IS". Just think about that for a little while. :unsure2: 

Edited by Vlad the Mighty

1 minute ago, Vlad the Mighty said:

It must be Freudian,every time one types "Israel" one types "IS". :unsure2: 

Who knows. All I know is that it annoys the he'll outa me.

9 hours ago, Vlad the Mighty said:

isn't it so much easier when you can ignore subtleties of translation and simply seize on headlines in the ever-reliable Western media, and of course the ISraeli media, which obviously would never exaggerate or misrepresent anything :no: as proof that your enemy is irrational and insane?   

So the MSM lied about Islamic terrorist attacks in France, the US, England and elsewhere, and the Palestinians are living peaceably with the Israelis? Well isn't that nice to know.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Gummug said:

So the MSM lied about Islamic terrorist attacks in France, the US, England and elsewhere, and the Palestinians are living peaceably with the Israelis? Well isn't that nice to know.

Are you talking about Iran or Palestine? I was talking about Iran in that reply there. And yes, the same still stands regarding the Palestinians; did you know that they weren't behind terrorist attacks in France, the US, England and elsewhere either? That was agents of the Most Valued Ally, Saudi Arabia, and insurgents that had sprouted in Syria and Libya as a result of the West's meddling in the affairs of those countries (i.e. trying their level best to turn them into terrorist breeding grounds). The Palestinians would be regarded as terrorists by Israel of course, but that's a different kettle of fish entirely. I wish people would get it clear who they're talking about.

• Like 2

Just now, Vlad the Mighty said:

Are you talking about Iran or Palestine? I was talking about Iran in that reply there. And yes, the same still stands regarding the Palestinians; did you know that they weren't behind terrorist attacks in France, the US, England and elsewhere either?

maybe not, but why should Israel care? Palestinians are responsible for almost every terrorist attack on Israel  Palestinians are  regarded as terrorists by Israel, rightfully so, for what they do in Israel.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Vlad the Mighty said:

So, a bit like the Washington Post's coverage of Donald Trump, then ? :P 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Vlad the Mighty said:

Are you talking about Iran or Palestine? I was talking about Iran in that reply there. And yes, the same still stands regarding the Palestinians; did you know that they weren't behind terrorist attacks in France, the US, England and elsewhere either? That was agents of the Most Valued Ally, Saudi Arabia, and insurgents that had sprouted in Syria and Libya as a result of the West's meddling in the affairs of those countries (i.e. trying their level best to turn them into terrorist breeding grounds). The Palestinians would be regarded as terrorists by Israel of course, but that's a different kettle of fish entirely. I wish people would get it clear who they're talking about.

This may be true, but my post was addressing the fact that they (the Arabs in general) have hated Israel ever since its inception, and really, where else do you want them to go? Into the sea? Almost every country has at one time or another betrayed and hated the Jews. But this is another topic for another thread I suppose.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Vlad the Mighty said:

But... But... They're brown and they talk funny. Doesn't that mean they're all the same?! 

Shocking. 

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, Setton said:

But... But... They're brown and they talk funny. Doesn't that mean they're all the same?! 

Shocking. 

Seriously? Wow! :rolleyes:

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Paranormal Panther said:

Seriously? Wow! :rolleyes:

No, I suspect not. :no: 

• Like 1