Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Setton

Trump to recognise Jerusalem

537 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

ExpandMyMind
12 minutes ago, Vlad the Mighty said:

Hussein? Which one? Barack or Saddam? 

(Haven't seen you lately either Ella, :st .)

We're actually two polar opposites of the same consciousness. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ellapenella
26 minutes ago, Vlad the Mighty said:

Hussein? Which one? Barack or Saddam? 

(Haven't seen you lately either Ella, :st .)

Hey there you.

You know which one , Barry.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
joc
2 hours ago, Ellapennella said:

Do you remember when Hussein meddled in Israel's election? 

President Trump is doing the right thing in recognizing Jerusalem as the Capital of Israel.

I do indeed remember.  And you are absolutely correct....Trump is doing the right thing with regards to Israel.

Did you think I was implying anything different with my post?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
and then
On 12/22/2017 at 3:18 AM, Vlad the Mighty said:

So now you're saying Hillary Clinton did have the right idea after all? Since "Nikki" (with two k's and an i) seems to differ not one jot from the Great Hillary in her ridiculous petulant, spiteful vindictiveness? 

I don't recall that HRC ever said anything about defunding the UN.  Source?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Space Commander Travis
5 hours ago, and then said:

I don't recall that HRC ever said anything about defunding the UN.  Source?

noi, I mean the vindictive splutterings threatening vengeance on everyone who doesn't bow to her. As far as the UN would be concerned, I expect she'd have treated it the same way as GW Bush did; if it was prepared to ribber-stamp her campaigns to bring Freedom to -------------, then all well and good, but if not, then she'd have treated it with disdain with an airy wave of her hand. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ellapenella
18 hours ago, joc said:

I do indeed remember.  And you are absolutely correct....Trump is doing the right thing with regards to Israel.

Did you think I was implying anything different with my post?

 No, I don't think you were implying anything other. I just mentioned it was all. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Farmer77
4 hours ago, Vlad the Mighty said:

As far as the UN would be concerned, I expect she'd have treated it the same way as GW Bush did; if it was prepared to ribber-stamp her campaigns to bring Freedom to -------------, then all well and good, but if not, then she'd have treated it with disdain with an airy wave of her hand. 

Nikki Haley threatens to “take names” at the UN ahead of Jerusalem vote

Quote

In a threat to the United Nations General Assembly, the U.S. ambassador to the international body, Nikki Haley, forewarned that the U.S. "will be taking names" ahead of a vote this week to condemn President Donald Trump's unilateral decision to recognize Jerusalem as Israel's capital, and pressure him to rescind his declaration.

The queen is dead long live the queen? 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
and then
10 hours ago, Vlad the Mighty said:

noi, I mean the vindictive splutterings threatening vengeance on everyone who doesn't bow to her. As far as the UN would be concerned, I expect she'd have treated it the same way as GW Bush did; if it was prepared to ribber-stamp her campaigns to bring Freedom to -------------, then all well and good, but if not, then she'd have treated it with disdain with an airy wave of her hand. 

I see.  As to her "vindictive splutterings", that's called having a backbone, something we lacked for a number of years in that cesspool of an international body.  I'd try to get used to it, you'll be seeing it for at least the next few years.  MAGA, and what not.  

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Farmer77
13 minutes ago, and then said:

I see.  As to her "vindictive splutterings", that's called having a backbone, something we lacked for a number of years in that cesspool of an international body.  I'd try to get used to it, you'll be seeing it for at least the next few years.  MAGA, and what not.  

Is it just me or are Trump supporters beginning to morph into shallow caricatures of themselves? 

 Here is an excellent example we have a Trump supporter assuming the post he saw was talking about one of their own , rather than their nemesis the evil Herr Hillary, and devoid of all self awareness the Trumpian jumps into a defense of his matriarchal figure with "hold my beer" and then slides into tribal chanting "MAGA" 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ExpandMyMind
14 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Is it just me or are Trump supporters beginning to morph into shallow caricatures of themselves? 

 Here is an excellent example we have a Trump supporter assuming the post he saw was talking about one of their own , rather than their nemesis the evil Herr Hillary, and devoid of all self awareness the Trumpian jumps into a defense of his matriarchal figure with "hold my beer" and then slides into tribal chanting "MAGA" 

Or maybe he just secretly loves Hillary? :D

Seriously though, that was great.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
lightly
On February 9, 2018 at 6:02 PM, and then said:

Thanks a lot andthen ,that little article explains how the root of confusion on the matter sprouted.   I learned something !  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gummug
On 12/7/2017 at 9:40 AM, Vlad the Mighty said:

Isn't it so much easier when you can portray your enemy as totally irrational insane fanatics who believe that whichever particular national/political/religious/ethnic group you favour should be wiped out simply out of sheer deranged evil. It saves having to think, or worry about subtleties or historical background or anything. 

Isn't' it so much easier when you can ignore that the enemy was against Israel ever since its conception, that many of the leaders deny the Holocaust, and that many of them state publicly publicly that they won't rest until the Jews are pushed into the sea?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Space Commander Travis
4 hours ago, Gummug said:

sn't' it so much easier when you can ignore that the enemy was against Israel ever since its conception,

isn't it so much easier when you can ignore subtleties of translation and simply seize on headlines in the ever-reliable Western media, and of course the ISraeli media, which obviously would never exaggerate or misrepresent anything :no: as proof that your enemy is irrational and insane?   

Edited by Vlad the Mighty

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ExpandMyMind
1 hour ago, Vlad the Mighty said:

ISraeli

Swear to God, almost every time I type the word Israel I make that exact mistake with the capital 's'. It seriously passes me off. Years and years of having to correct the same damn mistake. I must be typing wrong.

Anyway, I guess that was a bit off topic :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Space Commander Travis
6 minutes ago, ExpandMyMind said:

Swear to God, almost every time I type the word Israel I make that exact mistake with the capital 's'. It seriously passes me off. Years and years of having to correct the same damn mistake. I must be typing wrong.

Anyway, I guess that was a bit off topic :D

Every time one types "Israel" one types "IS". Just think about that for a little while. :unsure2: 

Edited by Vlad the Mighty

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ExpandMyMind
1 minute ago, Vlad the Mighty said:

It must be Freudian,every time one types "Israel" one types "IS". :unsure2: 

Who knows. All I know is that it annoys the he'll outa me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gummug
9 hours ago, Vlad the Mighty said:

isn't it so much easier when you can ignore subtleties of translation and simply seize on headlines in the ever-reliable Western media, and of course the ISraeli media, which obviously would never exaggerate or misrepresent anything :no: as proof that your enemy is irrational and insane?   

So the MSM lied about Islamic terrorist attacks in France, the US, England and elsewhere, and the Palestinians are living peaceably with the Israelis? Well isn't that nice to know.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Space Commander Travis
2 hours ago, Gummug said:

So the MSM lied about Islamic terrorist attacks in France, the US, England and elsewhere, and the Palestinians are living peaceably with the Israelis? Well isn't that nice to know.

Are you talking about Iran or Palestine? I was talking about Iran in that reply there. And yes, the same still stands regarding the Palestinians; did you know that they weren't behind terrorist attacks in France, the US, England and elsewhere either? That was agents of the Most Valued Ally, Saudi Arabia, and insurgents that had sprouted in Syria and Libya as a result of the West's meddling in the affairs of those countries (i.e. trying their level best to turn them into terrorist breeding grounds). The Palestinians would be regarded as terrorists by Israel of course, but that's a different kettle of fish entirely. I wish people would get it clear who they're talking about.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
aztek
Just now, Vlad the Mighty said:

Are you talking about Iran or Palestine? I was talking about Iran in that reply there. And yes, the same still stands regarding the Palestinians; did you know that they weren't behind terrorist attacks in France, the US, England and elsewhere either?

maybe not, but why should Israel care? Palestinians are responsible for almost every terrorist attack on Israel  Palestinians are  regarded as terrorists by Israel, rightfully so, for what they do in Israel.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RoofGardener
13 hours ago, Vlad the Mighty said:

isn't it so much easier when you can ignore subtleties of translation and simply seize on headlines in the ever-reliable Western media, and of course the ISraeli media, which obviously would never exaggerate or misrepresent anything :no: as proof that your enemy is irrational and insane?   

So, a bit like the Washington Post's coverage of Donald Trump, then ? :P 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gummug
2 hours ago, Vlad the Mighty said:

Are you talking about Iran or Palestine? I was talking about Iran in that reply there. And yes, the same still stands regarding the Palestinians; did you know that they weren't behind terrorist attacks in France, the US, England and elsewhere either? That was agents of the Most Valued Ally, Saudi Arabia, and insurgents that had sprouted in Syria and Libya as a result of the West's meddling in the affairs of those countries (i.e. trying their level best to turn them into terrorist breeding grounds). The Palestinians would be regarded as terrorists by Israel of course, but that's a different kettle of fish entirely. I wish people would get it clear who they're talking about.

This may be true, but my post was addressing the fact that they (the Arabs in general) have hated Israel ever since its inception, and really, where else do you want them to go? Into the sea? Almost every country has at one time or another betrayed and hated the Jews. But this is another topic for another thread I suppose.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Setton
3 hours ago, Vlad the Mighty said:

Are you talking about Iran or Palestine? I was talking about Iran in that reply there. And yes, the same still stands regarding the Palestinians; did you know that they weren't behind terrorist attacks in France, the US, England and elsewhere either? That was agents of the Most Valued Ally, Saudi Arabia, and insurgents that had sprouted in Syria and Libya as a result of the West's meddling in the affairs of those countries (i.e. trying their level best to turn them into terrorist breeding grounds). The Palestinians would be regarded as terrorists by Israel of course, but that's a different kettle of fish entirely. I wish people would get it clear who they're talking about.

But... But... They're brown and they talk funny. Doesn't that mean they're all the same?! 

Shocking. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Paranormal Panther
46 minutes ago, Setton said:

But... But... They're brown and they talk funny. Doesn't that mean they're all the same?! 

Shocking. 

Seriously? Wow! :rolleyes:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Space Commander Travis
7 hours ago, Paranormal Panther said:

Seriously? Wow! :rolleyes:

No, I suspect not. :no: 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.