Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Moon2900Scorpio

Law of Attraction stories

220 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

third_eye
11 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

I think I've calmed down a bit. I still have to take breaks to keep myself in check. 

c901c57c6af7f7f7ee8c35e349483e8d.jpg

~

:)

~

Edited by third_eye
image boo boo
  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
Sherapy
18 hours ago, Mr Walker said:
 

 

There were no such things as mobile phones or credit card in those days but i understand  what you mean.  In the days, when cash was king, losing all your cash was like losing your credit card.   It is interesting that you see it a s THOUGHTFUL gesture i see it as an ethical imperative ie the right and only choice to make.

Yes it is a caring and compassionate thing to do, but you do it because it is right  Otherwise if you  were not caring and compassionate or disliked the person to whom it belonged, you would have no reason to return it  ie honesty and probity should not come from the heart, but from knowledge of right and wrong  

That argument was never raised or intended. The point was about how one is more likely to find money, when ones mind and eyes are open to doing so   (as in the law of attraction, to make something work, you must be aware and consciously attempting it)  

i gave an example of this, but also added how it benefited the woman and myself, in doing this.

One's morality could be measured differently, if they found traceable money and did not return it,  or if the y did. The different choices illustrate  different moralities and ethical standards.   The number of times would be irrelevant .

To me, not returning money with identification attached is stealing, and is just the same as stealing anything.  It is the same moral /ethical choice, and has the same consequences in harming another as if you took it from  their person. 

Untraceable money raises a different issue. I would probably keep small amounts,  say up to 50 dollars  but hand in large sums.   Some people hand in anything they find. .    

Thank you for your response.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mr Walker
18 hours ago, jmccr8 said:

You may be using a different source but mine says that the average wage for women in 1959 was 8-9 pounds weekly. The US dollar at that time was 1.12 to 1 Australian pound so I don't really see how you got your sum. Please show your math.

jmccr8

I took the average weekly wage for men in 1959 from the Australian year book, which said it was 120 shillings ie 6 pounds, per week The same source said women earned about 30% less than men  The year book uses bureau of statistics figures.  I only converted from  1959  Australian  pounds, to 2017  Australian dollars.  The exchange rate fluctuates too much to do a meaningful conversion from  aust to US currencies and anyway I wasn't comparing aust withe US 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mr Walker
16 hours ago, Sherapy said:

This is good advice and it applies to you too. IMHO, MW. You have given out what you have gotten back, if we are to go by your perception on the laws of attraction. 

 

I do give back what i receive although rarely withe personal vitriol sarcasm ridicule or rudeness displayed to me.  To do otherwise would be both  to allow an opponent to walk all over you,  and to fail to correct their responses.

However i do not initiate any of these debates   There is a big difference between a strong and necessary  defence and an unprovoked attack. 

So no, i don't  "give out"  with personal comments and attacks unless attacked  I am not that sort of person and never have been.  and thus it is not earned, or somehow legitimate, when others attack me.   You are making an excuse for bullying and harassment by saying i deserve it.  . 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mr Walker
14 hours ago, Aquila King said:

Funny how many in the religious/spiritual community have this same trait.

 It matches observable reality.

In most cases, all the consequences of our actions are dependent on the nature of our actions Thus we bring on ourselves most experiences we have in life  Thus when we do harm it tends to harm us,but when we do good, it tends to be good for us.

In large part this is due to the psychology inherent in self aware beings who KNOW when the y are doing something constructive/good and something destructive evil/ We even know BEFORE we act what the consequences will probably be, SO  it is no wonder that we get attacks of guilt and conscience, and construct negative feedback loops  Then we construct concepts like karma to explain  and justify what we experience. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MauriOra
1 hour ago, Mr Walker said:

Then we construct concepts like karma to explain  and justify what we experience. 

 

 

 

Peace to you Walker...

"WE"... did not Construct Karma..

We may have given this process a Name,  However this Residual Energy Balance was put in Place Aeons before the Modern World that we Know and See was Formed.. 

This Process is in Fact the Foundation that Your Theory is based on, and Not the other way around...

Advice:

I Feel in my Heart that You mean well, with your Experiences and There are those who find wisdom in your words.... I am One...

However my friend, Your words, to me, have No Pulse, as in Feelings..

A bit more heart and a little less words would do wonders for the message that you are trying to Convey...

Peace to you and yours...

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jmccr8
6 hours ago, Mr Walker said:

I took the average weekly wage for men in 1959 from the Australian year book, which said it was 120 shillings ie 6 pounds, per week The same source said women earned about 30% less than men  The year book uses bureau of statistics figures.  I only converted from  1959  Australian  pounds, to 2017  Australian dollars.  The exchange rate fluctuates too much to do a meaningful conversion from  aust to US currencies and anyway I wasn't comparing aust withe US 

I used a Australian govt statistics site and converted to US dollars because that is what many of us are familiar with and that is known to you that you are responding to people in this part of the world. The average weekly wage for a male was 15-17 and the base wage for a male was 13 pounds.

From the coversion calculator that I used 9 pounds would equall 266.16 Australian dollars today and the conversion to US dollars is .75 cents.

When I asked to see your math that is exactly what I was asking you for, you will likely rebutt me as saying it is my comprehension skills as always but I do comprehend the question I posed .:D

jmccr8

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aquila King

This thread seems to have quickly devolved into one big love-fest. :D

giphy.gif

(then Mr. Walker stepped in at some point, but before that it was a love-fest. Yippie)

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
third_eye

Inappropriate and unsolicited bodily and physical contact ... someone's in trouble now ...

~

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
XenoFish
26 minutes ago, third_eye said:

Inappropriate and unsolicited bodily and physical contact ... someone's in trouble now ...

~

You said you liked, now you lie. I'm hurt.:lol:

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
third_eye
Just now, XenoFish said:

You said you liked, now you lie. I'm hurt.:lol:

During the course of the propositions in reference to the immensely counter intuitive logic constraints brought forward by the animated gif in question, I must declare that the unconstitutional misappropriation of certain emotional decrees thus far as claimed does not adhere to the stringent standards of behavior required as desired by certain motivations of a certain member in question. It is an attack on the prudery that is currently much beheld of the adherents that is uncalled for and somewhat disturbing.

The statistical valuation involved with the conversion does not befit the colors of the proposed sentiment though curiously innocent in nature does raise considerable concerns when one might perhaps notice that animated figures is seen to be in an inarguable state of nudity. 

~

:lol:

~

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
XenoFish

Fine! Back in the fridge you go.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aquila King
6 minutes ago, third_eye said:

During the course of the propositions in reference to the immensely counter intuitive logic constraints brought forward by the animated gif in question, I must declare that the unconstitutional misappropriation of certain emotional decrees thus far as claimed does not adhere to the stringent standards of behavior required as desired by certain motivations of a certain member in question. It is an attack on the prudery that is currently much beheld of the adherents that is uncalled for and somewhat disturbing.

The statistical valuation involved with the conversion does not befit the colors of the proposed sentiment though curiously innocent in nature does raise considerable concerns when one might perhaps notice that animated figures is seen to be in an inarguable state of nudity. 

~

:lol:

~

It'd be awesome if every post of yours was like this. :lol:

The look on people's faces reading your posts be like:

tenor.gif?itemid=9735454

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
third_eye
9 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

Fine! Back in the fridge you go.

Is that a Law of Attraction or an Attraction of Attack ?

~

:lol:

~

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MauriOra
6 hours ago, third_eye said:

During the course of the propositions in reference to the immensely counter intuitive logic constraints brought forward by the animated gif in question, I must declare that the unconstitutional misappropriation of certain emotional decrees thus far as claimed does not adhere to the stringent standards of behavior required as desired by certain motivations of a certain member in question. It is an attack on the prudery that is currently much beheld of the adherents that is uncalled for and somewhat disturbing.

The statistical valuation involved with the conversion does not befit the colors of the proposed sentiment though curiously innocent in nature does raise considerable concerns when one might perhaps notice that animated figures is seen to be in an inarguable state of nudity. 

~

:lol:

~

Ah hahahahahahaha!!!!!!!

This is an Absolute Winner...

You deserve an Award for this awesome array of words...

Love it....!!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mr Walker
18 hours ago, MauriOra said:

Peace to you Walker...

"WE"... did not Construct Karma..

We may have given this process a Name,  However this Residual Energy Balance was put in Place Aeons before the Modern World that we Know and See was Formed.. 

This Process is in Fact the Foundation that Your Theory is based on, and Not the other way around...

Advice:

I Feel in my Heart that You mean well, with your Experiences and There are those who find wisdom in your words.... I am One...

However my friend, Your words, to me, have No Pulse, as in Feelings..

A bit more heart and a little less words would do wonders for the message that you are trying to Convey...

Peace to you and yours...

 

Humans recognise, identify, and name all things in their worlds.   Yes of course karma is a real force, like gravity, but  for humans it only exists because we recognise it and its effects Eg karma does not apply to other animals but gravity does. 

Thank you for your advice, and coming from a nice person like yourself it means something to me as a genuine concern rather than a criticism.,  but i am what i am. 

I have been given similar advice over the years   My parents taught me that words and emotions are meaningless,  and that actions and behaviours are what counts.  There  is no point in expressing sorrow at another's grief, beyond simply stating (if you mean it)  that you are sorry for them , but a lot of point in listening, offering help  etc.    . 

I am a loving and caring person, who is often moved to tears, but tears help no one,  and neither does anger, grief, or any of the other negative emotions. And so i don' t show them much.  I just act on them to help others where i can.  Compared to my wife i am over emotional and demonstrative, and if i was any more so, it would annoy her intensely  as she also finds a lot of such emotional response to be fake and useless and indeed sometimes  deceptive because many people say things without meaning them or supporting the words with actions.   (i don't think i have ever seen her cry in our 40 plus years of marriage ) We are both of Scottish descent, which may explain our somewhat dour or stoic nature, but it doesn't mean we do not care. We have spent our lives caring and doing for others, just without all the emotional drama which some seem to need. 

I would feel false, and hypocritical, writing  mushy/emotional  words, just as i would feel wrong writing words in anger or in spite. 

Nonetheless, i have given over a dozen eulogies for loved ones,  (family, friends, colleagues, and relatives) because i was asked to do so,  and was offered a job at a funeral home, because i could both maintain a neutral demeanour in the face of death, and strong emotions,  and yet  relate well to those who were grieving

 I admire your emotional nature, especially your joy and your positive nature,  but it would be false for me to pretend to be like you.  We must all be true to ourselves and it has worked well for me for 66 years :)    I 'd get worn out living with a person who was in a state of heightened emotions all the time. and that includes myself. :)     

I love life, i love people, i have never been depressed in my life, and generally i live in a state of joy, fun, and optimism,  but i contain this inside my mind and body .    

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MauriOra
15 minutes ago, Mr Walker said:

Humans recognise, identify, and name all things in their worlds.   Yes of course karma is a real force, like gravity, but  for humans it only exists because we recognise it and its effects Eg karma does not apply to other animals but gravity does. 

Thank you for your advice, and coming from a nice person like yourself it means something to me as a genuine concern rather than a criticism.,  but i am what i am. 

I have been given similar advice over the years   My parents taught me that words and emotions are meaningless,  and that actions and behaviours are what counts.  There  is no point in expressing sorrow at another's grief, beyond simply stating (if you mean it)  that you are sorry for them , but a lot of point in listening, offering help  etc.    . 

I am a loving and caring person, who is often moved to tears, but tears help no one,  and neither does anger, grief, or any of the other negative emotions. And so i don' t show them much.  I just act on them to help others where i can.  Compared to my wife i am over emotional and demonstrative, and if i was any more so, it would annoy her intensely  as she also finds a lot of such emotional response to be fake and useless and indeed sometimes  deceptive because many people say things without meaning them or supporting the words with actions.   (i don't think i have ever seen her cry in our 40 plus years of marriage ) We are both of Scottish descent, which may explain our somewhat dour or stoic nature, but it doesn't mean we do not care. We have spent our lives caring and doing for others, just without all the emotional drama which some seem to need. 

I would feel false, and hypocritical, writing  mushy/emotional  words, just as i would feel wrong writing words in anger or in spite. 

Nonetheless, i have given over a dozen eulogies for loved ones,  (family, friends, colleagues, and relatives) because i was asked to do so,  and was offered a job at a funeral home, because i could both maintain a neutral demeanour in the face of death, and strong emotions,  and yet  relate well to those who were grieving

 I admire your emotional nature, especially your joy and your positive nature,  but it would be false for me to pretend to be like you.  We must all be true to ourselves and it has worked well for me for 66 years :)    I 'd get worn out living with a person who was in a state of heightened emotions all the time. and that includes myself. :)     

I love life, i love people, i have never been depressed in my life, and generally i live in a state of joy, fun, and optimism,  but i contain this inside my mind and body .    

Peace to you My friend...

Thankyou for responding. I admire honesty and you are that indeed..

Yes walker. Be you..

I would never impose on you a directive, and in all honesty you would not allow that..... Lol.

I like you walker, and I love that you have experienced life in all colours.. Thankyou for understanding that I was coming from a place of Aroha (love) because I am...

OK, enough of that...haha.

Back to topic...

Karma exists whether its recognised or not.. If a blind person can't see the colour blue, do we deny its existence... No...

Animals are alive too, which gives them consciousness, therefore, karma applys to them too..

It applys to life. Some may find this hard to accept because they see animals as just that, animals.. 

If you are alive and have consciousness, then your part of the "Big Plan"....

Thankyou for sharing some of your life with me, you are lovely..

Scottish aye.. Do you know much Gallic?...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mr Walker
14 hours ago, MauriOra said:

Peace to you My friend...

Thankyou for responding. I admire honesty and you are that indeed..

Yes walker. Be you..

I would never impose on you a directive, and in all honesty you would not allow that..... Lol.

I like you walker, and I love that you have experienced life in all colours.. Thankyou for understanding that I was coming from a place of Aroha (love) because I am...

OK, enough of that...haha.

Back to topic...

Karma exists whether its recognised or not.. If a blind person can't see the colour blue, do we deny its existence... No...

Animals are alive too, which gives them consciousness, therefore, karma applys to them too..

It applys to life. Some may find this hard to accept because they see animals as just that, animals.. 

If you are alive and have consciousness, then your part of the "Big Plan"....

Thankyou for sharing some of your life with me, you are lovely..

Scottish aye.. Do you know much Gallic?...

No  gaelic, although a lot of Scottish sayings, and especially attitudes to life, seem to have been passed down through the family   I am not sure that even my Scottish ancestors spoke Gaelic, as they were lowlanders rather than   highlanders, although they were historically Scottish (and some Irish)   for the  400 years i could trace their lineage back in Scotland.   For a time they for a  lived a few houses down the street from Robbie Burns. (54 The Grassmarket)   My great great grandfather  was born in the stables at the back of Edinburgh castle. While there were a number of skills in the family, including woodworking and formal drafting and  construction of public buildings,     my great, great,  grandfather was a school teacher,  one of his brothers was a minister, and the other two established a large printing company in Australia. Since then we have divided primarily into farming and aquaculture,  public service jobs,  including teaching and  politicians,   and jobs requiring the abilty to design and create,  or skilled mechanical work. like drafts men and engineers.  Four brothers came out to Australia from Scotland in 1879. The minister returned there, but 3 remained .

We have been Australian born  for  4 generations, or 7  if you include the younger children of the family,  (my great grand nieces and nephews)  and for  120 years  all but one branch of the family have mostly lived within  one small section of  country Australia, while another branch lives  mostly in Sydney. 

In my opinion animals while conscious are not self aware like humans, and do not thus know good from evil or understand the nature of consequences  Thus they are not affected by karma because they do not consciously and freely choose to do good or evil  and aren't responsible for their behaviours   Karma can only come back to bite you, or reward you, if you are  capable of being aware of its effect . even if you personally are not aware of its existence, because karma only  applies to actions (or attitudes) which  you choose in life and thus are responsible for   But that is my opinion /understanding  A hindu/ buddhist, for example, might have a different opinion. because they believe animals have souls which transmigrate 

http://www.hinduwebsite.com/divinelife/essays/karma-animals.asp

I have no doubt that as human beings we have a greater responsibility towards ourselves and others, which extends beyond our own selfish interests. We have a responsibility to participate in the liberation of life upon earth by living virtuously and performing good actions. We have to play our dutiful roles in the collective evolution of life upon earth.

True, animals cannot earn good merit on their own. However, they give us immense opportunities to practice compassion and alleviate their suffering. By giving us those opportunities they help us to cultivate virtues of purity (sattva) and work for our self-transformation. In return, they automatically earn good karma. The world gives us numerous opportunities to be good and practice goodness towards others. When we use those opportunities, we not only help ourselves karmically but also open the doors for those whom we help to purify themselves.

These are the principles and understandings i believe in and apply in life 

If you understand this logic, you will realize why human life is so important in the spiritual evolution of individuals as well as the whole world. This becomes self-evident from the following thought process.

1. Most animals lack intelligence and free will. Hence, it is difficult for them to progress on the spiritual path on their own and evolve into higher beings.

2. However, the animals provide the humans with an opportunity to practice compassion and nonviolence and earn good merit. This in turn helps them to cleanse their own karma.

3. Those who understand the suffering of living beings and take upon the suffering of others upon themselves contribute greatly to the spiritual evolution of life upon earth.

4. When you practice compassion, friendliness, and nonviolence towards others, you not only earn good karma but also help others who give you such opportunities to participate in the welfare of the world.

We are the gods for the animals

Our scriptures say that every day we have to feed animals and other living organism as part of our daily sacrifices. It is called bhuta yajna. This is an obligatory duty for human beings which they have to perform to keep the world in good order. There is a reason for this.

In creation, beings of higher planes have to support and protect beings of lower planes. At the highest point in this cosmic order is God Himself, who is the protector and preserver of all.

Therefore, we are supposed to be the gods, not demons, for the animals, which belong to a lower plane of intelligence. Just as our gods depend upon us for their nourishment, we depend upon plants and animals for our survival and nourishment.

Just as the gods protect us and help us in our practice of Dharma and continuation of our families and human race, we have an obligatory duty to protect them and help them to survive in the mortal world.

Implications of animal abuse and cruelty to animals

We cannot neglect this obligatory duty, unless we want to unleash disorder and chaos in the world, like the demons, and delay our own spiritual evolution.

Unfortunately, there are many people in the world who pay no attention to the indiscriminate destruction of marine and terrestrial life to the point of their extinction. They do not realize how much bad karma we are accumulating in this regard.

If this continues, the collective karma of the human race may reach a threshold point resulting in greater suffering for the entire world. You can expect frequent natural calamities, incurable diseases, loss of life, and shortages of food and other resources.

 

To me this, is not even divine, simply logical,   and the consequence of cause and effect within a contained ecosystem . 

 

.  

 

Edited by Mr Walker
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MauriOra
20 minutes ago, Mr Walker said:

No  gaelic, although a lot of Scottish sayings, and especially attitudes to life, seem to have been passed down through the family   I am not sure that even my Scottish ancestors spoke Gaelic, as they were lowlanders rather than   highlanders, although they were historically Scottish (and some Irish)   for the  400 years i could trace their lineage back in Scotland.   For a time they for a  lived a few houses down the street from Robbie Burns. (54 The Grassmarket)   My great great grandfather  was born in the stables at the back of Edinburgh castle. While there were a number of skills in the family, including woodworking and formal drafting and  construction of public buildings,     my great, great,  grandfather was a school teacher,  one of his brothers was a minister, and the other two established a large printing company in Australia. Since then we have divided primarily into farming and aquaculture,  public service jobs,  including teaching and  politicians,   and jobs requiring the abilty to design and create,  or skilled mechanical work. like drafts men and engineers.  Four brothers came out to Australia from Scotland in 1879. The minister returned there, but 3 remained .

We have been Australian born  for  4 generations, or 7  if you include the younger children of the family,  (my great grand nieces and nephews)  and for  120 years  all but one branch of the family have mostly lived within  one small section of  country Australia, while another branch lives  mostly in Sydney. 

In my opinion animals while conscious are not self aware like humans, and do not thus know good from evil or understand the nature of consequences  Thus they are not affected by karma because they do not consciously and freely choose to do good or evil  and aren't responsible for their behaviours   Karma can only come back to bite you, or reward you, if you are  capable of being aware of its effect . even if you personally are not aware of its existence, because karma only  applies to actions (or attitudes) which  you choose in life and thus are responsible for   But that is my opinion /understanding  A hindu/ buddhist, for example, might have a different opinion. because they believe animals have souls which transmigrate 

http://www.hinduwebsite.com/divinelife/essays/karma-animals.asp

I have no doubt that as human beings we have a greater responsibility towards ourselves and others, which extends beyond our own selfish interests. We have a responsibility to participate in the liberation of life upon earth by living virtuously and performing good actions. We have to play our dutiful roles in the collective evolution of life upon earth.

True, animals cannot earn good merit on their own. However, they give us immense opportunities to practice compassion and alleviate their suffering. By giving us those opportunities they help us to cultivate virtues of purity (sattva) and work for our self-transformation. In return, they automatically earn good karma. The world gives us numerous opportunities to be good and practice goodness towards others. When we use those opportunities, we not only help ourselves karmically but also open the doors for those whom we help to purify themselves.

These are the principles and understandings i believe in and apply in life 

If you understand this logic, you will realize why human life is so important in the spiritual evolution of individuals as well as the whole world. This becomes self-evident from the following thought process.

1. Most animals lack intelligence and free will. Hence, it is difficult for them to progress on the spiritual path on their own and evolve into higher beings.

2. However, the animals provide the humans with an opportunity to practice compassion and nonviolence and earn good merit. This in turn helps them to cleanse their own karma.

3. Those who understand the suffering of living beings and take upon the suffering of others upon themselves contribute greatly to the spiritual evolution of life upon earth.

4. When you practice compassion, friendliness, and nonviolence towards others, you not only earn good karma but also help others who give you such opportunities to participate in the welfare of the world.

We are the gods for the animals

Our scriptures say that every day we have to feed animals and other living organism as part of our daily sacrifices. It is called bhuta yajna. This is an obligatory duty for human beings which they have to perform to keep the world in good order. There is a reason for this.

In creation, beings of higher planes have to support and protect beings of lower planes. At the highest point in this cosmic order is God Himself, who is the protector and preserver of all.

Therefore, we are supposed to be the gods, not demons, for the animals, which belong to a lower plane of intelligence. Just as our gods depend upon us for their nourishment, we depend upon plants and animals for our survival and nourishment.

Just as the gods protect us and help us in our practice of Dharma and continuation of our families and human race, we have an obligatory duty to protect them and help them to survive in the mortal world.

Implications of animal abuse and cruelty to animals

We cannot neglect this obligatory duty, unless we want to unleash disorder and chaos in the world, like the demons, and delay our own spiritual evolution.

Unfortunately, there are many people in the world who pay no attention to the indiscriminate destruction of marine and terrestrial life to the point of their extinction. They do not realize how much bad karma we are accumulating in this regard.

If this continues, the collective karma of the human race may reach a threshold point resulting in greater suffering for the entire world. You can expect frequent natural calamities, incurable diseases, loss of life, and shortages of food and other resources.

 

To me this, is not even divine, simply logical,   and the consequence of cause and effect within a contained ecosystem . 

 

.  

 

Thankyou walker..

Love your ancestry story, that was so informative... And quite a long history too.. That's cool MW..

As to topic, 

I get where your coming from.

we differ in Experience, I know this and you learn from books..

There is a difference.. And animals have life essence, therefore they are apart of the Energetic System..

Algud tho..

Let's agree to disagree...

Peace to you friend xx

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mr Walker
49 minutes ago, MauriOra said:

Thankyou walker..

Love your ancestry story, that was so informative... And quite a long history too.. That's cool MW..

As to topic, 

I get where your coming from.

we differ in Experience, I know this and you learn from books..

There is a difference.. And animals have life essence, therefore they are apart of the Energetic System..

Algud tho..

Let's agree to disagree...

Peace to you friend xx

I agree that all living things have a "life essence "

I believe that only humans are conscious of the existence of this life essence in all living things 

 I just completed my morning walk On one side of the street is the town, and on the other side, the bush.

  I think humans live a lot like that; on a line between the purely natural and what humans add and bring to  their own existence within nature. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.