Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Could a Ouija Board Contact BEK's?

rashore

A pair of paranormal investigators in England have announced plans to try and contact the infamous Black Eyed Kids using, of all things, a Ouija Board.

Dale Makin and Justin Cowell will be venturing into the notorious British forest known as Cannock Chase, where a series of BEK sightings allegedly took place back in 2014, as part of a forthcoming documentary.

The duo insist that their investigation will be scientific, although skeptics are likely to scoff at such a suggestion since they will be doing their 'research' using a Ouija Board.

https://www.coasttocoastam.com/article/could_a_ouija_board_contact_black_eyed_children

Sure, why not, but why be such an underachiever?

If you're gonna conjure...the Dark Lord Cthulhu sleeps. With any luck, you could wake him. 

• Like 5

Why would you want to, even if it could.....would be my question.  You do understand that Children of the Corn was make-believe.....right?  Hope I didn't just buzzkill....still....anyway.  

• Like 1

I blame Xenofish for punching kids in the face the Great Goat Of Mendes, an incarnation of the Devil himself.  :yes:

• Like 2

• 9 months later...
10 hours ago, paperdoll said:

from what i understand they won't come unless you are in a house or car or tent. something that you are in.

They're "thought forms". They won't come unless you conjure them in your own mind. :yes:

• Like 2

Why dont they try to contact the vogons instead and let them read some poetry to them

Edited by Avalanche
  • Haha 1