Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 2
ShadowsAllAround

What do you think??

3 posts in this topic

I had a dream this morning that I still can't shake myself out from.

I can't never remember how my dreams start, but from the ppint I remember;

My sister was behind me, and I was looking into a mirror. She was crying, and teerified of something. She was telling me about how she saw this shadow man, and how he made people 'disappear' and she didn't wamt to disappear, and how anyone who sees him gets taken away. So Im looking into this mirror, and its dark in the room, there is a light on in the far left corner of thw mirror, so Im moving around and waving to see my own reflection and rule it out. Thats when I see the shadow man dance, and wave at me, and then walk behind me in the mirror, but wheb I turn around he isn't there. 

Then the scene changes, and all the lights are on in the house. It's night time out, and I'm looking in the mirror again, and the shadow man is distprting my reflection, and making it scary and hideous. So my sister and I are trying to cover every reflective surface in the house with different cloths and such. 

Then it changes again, my sister is out with friends, and Im still scared of this shadow man. So she called me, and my phone rings woth this sinister voice on it as a ringtone. She had changed it to such as a practical joke in the dream!

The scene changes again and I can see the shadow man's face, he's telling me that if I don't go with him, I'll never see him again, but at this point I wasn't scared of him anymore.

In my dreams I sometimes will feel like its a certain person, even though it doesn't look like them. This isn't anyone I know, but it feels like a real person. And he even gave me a name in the dream.

So what do you all think? Is he an entity who got into my dream? Or just a figment of my subconscious??

Edited by ShadowsAllAround
Typos
1 person likes this

The shadow, is you.

1 person likes this

19 hours ago, ShadowsAllAround said:

The scene changes again and I can see the shadow man's face, he's telling me that if I don't go with him, I'll never see him again, but at this point I wasn't scared of him anymore.

In my dreams I sometimes will feel like its a certain person, even though it doesn't look like them. This isn't anyone I know, but it feels like a real person. And he even gave me a name in the dream.

So what do you all think? Is he an entity who got into my dream? Or just a figment of my subconscious??

Hi,

In our society, we are driven and conditioned to be fearful about everything. When a friend shows up in some unexpected way, it is easy to think of the worst and feel frightened. However when we allow them to speak to us, we some how recognize them and calm down.

My understanding is that these can often be real people thinking kindly of us in a shared telepathic dream.

John

Edited by John from Lowell