Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

3 Dead in School Shooting

Colt Storm

Three people were killed during a shooting at a New Mexico high school Thursday morning, and the shooter is among the dead, PEOPLE confirms.

The fatal victims were two students at Aztec High School, San Juan County Sheriff’s Office spokeswoman Jayme Harcrow tells PEOPLE. It was not immediately clear whether the victims were male or female.

http://people.com/crime/new-mexico-aztec-high-school-shooting-reported/

• Like 2

Unfortunate, but it's pretty part-and-parcel of american life lately. I hate that I can't care about it anymore, due to saturation of similar stories all coming from the states.

41 minutes ago, Podo said:

Unfortunate, but it's pretty part-and-parcel of american life lately. I hate that I can't care about it anymore, due to saturation of similar stories all coming from the states.

What bothers me is when kids get killed. It's painful to me to read about and hear.........

• Like 4

19 hours ago, Piney said:

What bothers me is when kids get killed. It's painful to me to read about and hear.........

It is very sad, yes :(

• Like 1

So this was premeditated.

What I don't understand is there are literally thousands of people in America whose deaths would make the world a better place, why the frick don't these scumbags ever decide to die killing one of them? You never hear "man snaps, murders wall street group that drained pensions then kills self"  or "FBI talks about man regarding his online posts where he planned to kill Jeffrey Eppstein" . No its always the weakest , most innocent victims possible. 

New Mexico Gunman Who Killed 2 Disguised Himself as Student to Gain Access to School

San Juan County Sheriff Ken Christesen on Friday shared a message the gunman had written before the shooting on Thursday morning. It included a timeline of what the gunman had planned.

Christesen called the shooting at Aztec High School a cowardly act and that the shooter was determined to create as much carnage as he could.

Authorities said the gunman lived with his parents in Aztec and had worked at a gas station. In his message, he wrote that work, school and life was bad and he wanted out. 

2 hours ago, Farmer77 said:

So this was premeditated.

What I don't understand is there are literally thousands of people in America whose deaths would make the world a better place, why the frick don't these scumbags ever decide to die killing one of them? You never hear "man snaps, murders wall street group that drained pensions then kills self"  or "FBI talks about man regarding his online posts where he planned to kill Jeffrey Eppstein" . No its always the weakest , most innocent victims possible. 

New Mexico Gunman Who Killed 2 Disguised Himself as Student to Gain Access to School

They target the weakest members because anything else would require effort. Only cowards would kill children and innocents.

• Like 2