Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Lost my Textbook for school

gdragon

I lost my Business Management Textbook on November 29, 2017. Its the last day I remember having it. I really need it for school. Thinking about it constantly. 

My school will have its last day on December 11, 2017 before winter vacation starts. I need to find it before the vacation starts.

Grateful for all of your help in advance. I know performing psychic readings consume a lot of time. Thank you for reading this post.

IB Business Management Course Book: Oxford IB Diploma Programme This is the cover of the textbook.

Edited by gdragon

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• rashore

• gdragon

• kuzmal

Top Posters In This Topic

Thread cleaned. Folks, please keep in mind this section of the boards is intended for the giving and receiving of psychic readings and as such we ask that members restrict unrelated comments to other sections of UM.

• 2 months later...

Considering the OP hasn't been back since shortly after their first post several weeks ago, they are unlikely looking for psychic readings anymore. As such, thread closed.

• The topic was locked