Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Please help with some answers.

Mogmoogle99

I'm a very rational person by nature, however I have questions to things I can't rationalize. I realized comparing notes with friends that they don't see of feel the things I do,

1.) When I look at physical objects, they all emit a sort of vibration or some sort of energy. I thought that is how everyone sees things but I started asking people and I haven't found anyone that sees this, its like everything around me is resonating some sort of energy but I don't know what it is?

2.) I can feel regional apprehension for some reason or energy negative or positive, In addition I'm always very calm and rational, however if I am stressed, or upset I notice people around me act out my feelings even if I'm not showing them.

3.) I can see things before they happen sometimes months or years, usually things that are emotional, I kept a journal over the last three years and their quite accurate. When I see these things I am aware of reality but I'm disembodied, like I am floating over my shoulder. I try to hold on to it but its lost some times. I record the events which come true long after.

4.) I can feel some sort of cushion around myself, when objects enter this cushion I feel there presence even if their not touching me, especially around my head, on both sides.

5.) I have a very strong feeling of energy, like chills in my middle neck, and the base of the back of my skull and at my forehead.

6.) at three times in my life I've see physical representations of ball lightning like objects floating around, in two of those instances the objects followed me, I felt that they wanted something from me, one of them entered my head when I was a child, it left a physical mark at the time.

7.) I've also been assaulted by shadow images in dreams that have left physical marks on me when I wake up?

I would really appreciate other peoples perceptions of what it is I am perceiving and if other people also have these perceptions?

Thank you.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Mogmoogle99 said:

I would really appreciate other peoples perceptions of what it is I am perceiving 

These all sound like classic symptoms of one who is 'sensitive' to the super-physical energy interpenetrating our familiar physical plane. 

4 hours ago, Mogmoogle99 said:

and if other people also have these perceptions?

Certainly other people have these same perceptions and I believe they are based on objective things not detectable by our physical senses. I personally, unfortunately or fortunately in some cases, am not particularly sensitive myself.

Edited by papageorge1
  • Like 2