Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Gas leaking ?

katsung47

974. Prepare for a gas leaking (8/9/2017)

On 8/3, a P.G.& E engineer truck drove in my lane. A worker changed the gas meter of my house. I saw him checked my neighborhood but my house was the only one he had worked at. He left hurriedly after I asking him why there was no notice in advance. I called p.G.& E that night. The operator confirmed there was a meter change that day but she didn't know why. Billing is normal. I allege that was an operation of the Feds. They could have installed some device in that new meter which may cause leaking to their control. Three months ago P.G.& E had a commercial in TV Chinese channel to apologise for deaths caused by gas leaking explosion six years ago. Now they are in action. It can be an explosion murder or an unreasonable search in the name of gas leaking. 

Re: 958. Create a gas explosion (4/28/2017)

Started from April 20, for nearly a week, PG&E had a commercial broadcast in TV channel KTSF26. In the commercial, PG&E apologized for the gas explosion in San Bruno six years ago. What made PG&E to remind public of a tragedy six years ago? Since the Feds have a tradition to intimidate people openly in media and the strong vibration of the ground I have felt nearly a month until now, I think the Feds may have plotted a gas leaking explosion by acoustic weapon. Four weeks ago, I wrote "954. Damage water pipe? (4/1/2017)", thought the use of acoustic weapon was to damage the water pipe, the PG&E's commercial proves they have other purpose. 

Beware of a gas explosion in North San Jose near Milpitas. 

About San Bruno gas explosion. I talked about it four years ago:

770. Drill in “Boston bombing?and “Texas explosion?(5/7/2013)

There is a Pacific Gas and electricity terminal near Milpitas Library. I am impressed by the huge pipes on the ground which is several blocks away from the library. I passed by that site sometimes when I go to Wal-Mart after leaving the library. It reminds me of the massive natural gas explosion that killed eight people and destroyed an entire neighborhood in San Bruno, CA, on Sept. 9, 2010. I think The Texas fertilizer plant explosion was created to justify an Utility gas explosion in Bay Area for a murder purpose. 

As for TV commercial intimidation, see "815. TV commercial intimidation (2/8/2014)" 
http://katsung.forumotion.com/t12-tv-commercial-intimidation#129

975. How to justify a gas leaking plot (8/15/2017)

On 8/3, P.G.& E. changed gas meter without any reason. I allege it was an operation of the Feds for a "gas leaking plot". (see #974)

On 8/6, In TV news, I learned a news:

Mother, Child Injured After Tree Branch Falls on Picnic

A mother and her 2-year-old child were injured when a tree branch fell onto a company picnic held at Menlo College.

Aug. 7, 2017

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-states/california/articles/2017-08-07/mother-child-injured-after-tree-branch-falls-on-picnic

I noticed this news because I have alleged the Feds had created such incident by acoustic weapon(resonance). see "922. Cover up operation for Acoustic weapon (9/8/2016)"

Next afternoon (8/7), my neighbor drove in lane. Came with him there were several children. They were toddlers, similar to child of that news. I was then aware of that news was made for me. As I have said that the Feds moved residents away from community. What left are agents and informants. I have never seen these toddlers before. It's a tool of their operation. 

The news and the scene next day meant "your neighbor have children, move your tree for their safety". I have tree in front yard. It's private land however. 

Then another news in TV revealed their true purpose.

UTILITY STRESSES CALLING 811 BEFORE DIGGING

POSTED ON AUGUST 10, 2017 BY DAVID VAUTHRIN

In honor of National Safe Digging Day on Friday, August 11, Pacific Gas and Electric Company (PG&E) is asking all Californians to help prevent damage to gas pipelines and other underground utilities. With a free call to 811 or submission on 811express.com at least two working days ahead of any digging projects, homeowners, renters and contractors can ensure their outdoor project is safe to start.

https://ucononline.com/2017/08/10/utility-stresses-calling-811-digging/

The tree is near that gas meter. If I move the tree and dig the ground, it will give the Feds an excuse that the work caused the damage of underground gas pipeline. That's how the Feds to justify a gas leaking plot. 

20 minutes ago, Timonthy said:

@katsung47, I don’t know if this has been asked in the other threads; do you have much of a support network? 

or a mental health hotline......

• Like 5

I saw a gas pipe, it reminded me of a gas explosion. It was raining, it reminded me of VX.

Why even get out of bed? 

• Like 3

• The title was changed to Gas leaking ?
8 hours ago, Rlyeh said:

I saw a gas pipe, it reminded me of a gas explosion. It was raining, it reminded me of VX.

Why even get out of bed? 

The bed is a reminder that you lay down which reminds you of sleeping which could be caused by a gas leak ..... sorted;)

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

976. Sessions and garage door (8/21/2017)

In 2005, my rolling up garage door was broken up by the car my daughter drove. The Homeowners Association warned to fix it right away. I noticed the Feds drove the contractors from the market away so their men could take over the work for an unreasonable search and arrest. 12 years ago, I wrote,  

300. Garage door (3/27/05)

On 3/18, Mercury News reported: "Unlicensed contractors get stung". 59 unlicensed builders were nabbed in an undercover sting operation. Those nabbed by the ruse were given criminal citations that could land them in jail for a maximum of six months, or they could be ordered to pay a $1,000 fine." 

That's amazing similar to the event taken place in July 2003. When Feds tried to force me to have a roof contract with them, they created a roofing worker's death to intimidate other uninsured roofers out of the market. So the undercover contractor could get the deal. (see "145. SARS, a big issue(7/20/03)"

To avoid an unreasonable search, I repaired the garage door. It's more then ten years now, the repaired garage door had worn out and had to be replaced. In late May, the Homeowner Association mailed me a notice that there would be a meeting. I knew that was to justify an inspection. The target was the garage door. 

In mid June, my wife gave me a weekly magazine - "USCITYPOST"(June 17, 2017) In its "Business Classified", I found four advertisement of "Garage door" contractors. In newspaper commercial, "Garage door" is a rare. That four ads obviously were prepared for me. To avoid being framed by the Feds, I had to do it by myself. I thought of the original one piece garage door which I hadn't abandoned. 

The Homeowners Association's meeting date was set on 7/26. I had to replace the garage door at that time. In mid July, I dug out the old one piece door. What surprised me was next day President Trump told media he was going to fire Sessions. 

Can Trump fire Attorney General Jeff Sessions? Yes, but it would be unprecedented

Maureen Groppe and Jessica Estepa, USA TODAY      July 20, 2017 

In an interview with the New York Times, the president on Wednesday slammed Sessions for recusing himself from the Russia investigation, believing that this action led to the appointment of a special counsel.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2017/07/20/can-trump-fire-attorney-general-jeff-sessions-yes-but-would-unprecedented/495537001/

Trump is unqualified to be president. His victory was out of the support of the Feds.(FBI) Now I believe his main task is to eliminate me - Kat Sung. When they thought it was a certain, they didn't expect I dug out an old door. So Trump was so angry. They quickly plan new plots in rogue's way. 

On Aug. 3, a "Fed Express" cart roared into the lane, not for delivery, but turned around to drive out. 
Then came the PG&E engineer pick up to replace the gas meter of my house. 

I think they have two plans: 1. To create a gas leaking. 2. To damage newly installed garage door to force a replacement. I believe so because two days later, a US Mail cart rushed into the lane too. Both cars rushed in with high speed that caused large noise. That was not the way to move in small lane. As for why changed a mail car later? The "Fed Express" cart is too big and long, not easy to aim the target in a lane. The mail car is smaller and easy to carry out the impact mission.  

977. The end of August plot (8/27/2017)

On 8/22, PG&E man came again and replaced the gas meter of my neighborhood. I think it was a cover up job to my allegation in #974 "I saw him checked my neighborhood but my house was the only one he had worked at." Apparently they tried to make the replacement of my gas meter on Aug.3 not so prominent. That later work on my neighbor still doesn't explain why I was the only one had my gas meter replaced on Aug. 3 and other activities done by PG&E in August. (see #975)

On 8/26, the August plot ended. (because new plot developed?)

In framed case, the Feds used to prepare big events to distract public's attention. The distraction for August plot were: 

1. Hurricane Harvey. 
The storm made landfall as a Category 4 hurricane on Friday.  By Aug. 26, it had weakened to a Category 1 storm.

2. Racial riot from Charlottesville. 

"Berkeley’s far-right rally ‘called off,’ but residents still plan counter-actions

By Natalie Orenstein      Aug. 26, 2017,"

"Leader of Right-Wing Group Cancels Planned San Francisco Rally

by PHIL HELSEL        AUG 25 2017,"

If the Feds carry out the framed case, I think big riots would have happened all over the country. Charlottesville event and Hurricane Harvey were propagandized so much by  media but now suddenly fade away. 

• 2 weeks later...

978. The September plot (8/27/2017)

The Feds end the August plot, to continue it with September plot. My wife is arranged a trip to Canada from 9/2 to 9/9. 

A week ago, my wife said she wanted to find a suit case in garage for trip.  My wife rarely go to garage. She always buys a new case and left the used one in garage.  It's unusual that she wants old one. I helped her. When we reached the bottom and she still couldn't find the case she wanted, I realize it was something didn't exist. She was doing a search job for the Feds - that's why the Feds tried to damage the garage door for an unreasonable search. I left her alone. 

Next day, I saw her taking a case away. I thought it was to the Feds for examination. I think something will take place in early September. It's easy to plant when someone is in trip or to create an accident when victim is in travel.  

A framed case will happen on September 2. 

979. September 2nd is action date (8/31/2017)

Why the Feds abandoned the planed "Hurricane Harvey" and "Charlottesville racial riot"? Because they focus on murdering Kat Sung. 9/2 plan is a one they think can certainly killing me. 

In murder case, They used to perform action on Friday. Jail won't release detainee on bail in week- ends. So the Feds have two days(Saturday and Sunday) to do the killing. I have no income, I have no available working phone. If I were arrested when my wife was absent, nobody would have known that I was in prison. This time my wife travels to Canada from 9/2 to 9/9. The Feds could have seven days to do a "suicide" death. 

What will be big event used to distract public's attention? I think it is war in Korea Peninsula. 

US bans travel to North Korea beginning September 1, says Americans should leave

Thomson Reuters
YEGANEH TORBATI          Aug 3rd 2017 6:01AM

https://www.aol.com/article/news/2017/08/03/us-bans-travel-to-north-korea-beginning-september-1-says-americans-should-leave/23062831/

Same day on Aug.3rd, there was a "Fed Ex" cart roaring into my lane, then came a PG&E pick up to replace the gas meter of my house. That assures me the Feds decide to carry out unreasonable search and arrest by damaging my garage door or perform a "gas leaking" trick. See "974. Prepare for a gas leaking (8/9/2017)" From the timing, the announcement of Korea travel ban(Aug. 3rd) was accordance to harassing show off in my lane. Also be noticed that the N.Korea travel ban(9/1) is a day before my wife's Canada travel(9/2). 

Since 8/28, several times I was awakened by strong ground vibration around 3 a.m.to 4 a.m. It's acoustic weapon. The Feds seems try to damage the under ground gas pipe with resonance wave. 

See the tactic the Feds to murder in prison:

815. TV commercial intimidation (2/8/2014)

http://youtu.be/oyF794NgimI

Watch how did they torture that fish to produce this commercial.

http://katsung.forumotion.com/t12-tv-commercial-intimidation#129

900. Murder in jail (4/2/2016)

How would they murder Kat Sung? Find an excuse to arrest him then killing him in the jail. They performed this action 6 months ago. 

3 Santa Clara County jail deputies charged in mentally ill inmate's death

Veronica Rocha   9/8/2015

Three Santa Clara County sheriff’s jail deputies were charged Tuesday in the slaying of a mentally ill inmate.

"Michael Tyree was not protected by those correctional officers who were supposed to protect him," Santa Clara County Dist. Atty. Jeff Rosen said. "Instead, they killed him and we have now charged them with murder."

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-santa-clara-deputies-murder-20150908-story.html

I live in San Jose. If I were arrested, Santa Clara county jail will be the place to detain me. The sheriffs obviously were hinted that the target the feds wanted to kill was a psycho. Michael Tyree, unfortunately was a mentally ill inmate, was mistakened as the target and became the victim. 

I used to be tarnished as insane by the cyberspace team agents. The following quote of a reply from fourpart Currently may well indicate my foresight and their elimination skill.

FourPart  Currently   05-04-2015

The murder target is Kat Hak Sung who is a witness of the crime committed by the Feds. It's incredible but it's true. It will expand your view sight when you read all the story.
Hainan Island incident  

Are we really to believe that the lunatic ravings from another forum, most likely posted by the same lunatic that linked to it in the first place really has any trace of evidence of such things.

http://www.forumgarden.com/forums/current-events/63453-alps-plane-crash-case-suicide-co-pilot-7.html

Edited by katsung47

12 minutes ago, katsung47 said:

She was doing a search job for the Feds

You seriously need professional psychiatric help. 

I am not a doctor. This is just my personal opinion having read several of these "gas attack" post.

http://www.mentalhealthamerica.net/conditions/paranoia-and-delusional-disorders

What is Paranoia?

Paranoia involves intense anxious or fearful feelings and thoughts often related to persecution, threat, or conspiracy. Paranoia occurs in many mental disorders, but is most often present in psychotic disorders. Paranoia can become delusions, when irrational thoughts and beliefs become so fixed that nothing (including contrary evidence) can convince a person that what they think or feel is not true. When a person has paranoia or delusions, but no other symptoms (like hearing or seeing things that aren't there), they might have what is called a delusional disorder.  Because only thoughts are impacted, a person with delusional disorder can usually work and function in everyday life, however, their lives may be limited and isolated.

Please seek proper medical help. 

• Like 6

^ What he said...  No offense meant to you but IF the U.S. government wanted you dead, do you think that couldn't be accomplished without nearly as much fuss, bother and potential questions being generated by the public?  Trust me, if they wanted to silence you, they wouldn't be allowing you to make your case on an international forum.   Best wishes for you and like the XFish said - Please seek proper medical help.

• Like 6

8 hours ago, katsung47 said:

The Feds end the August plot, to continue it with September plot. My wife is arranged a trip to Canada from 9/2 to 9/9. 

You need to discuss these things with your wife, now. 

Do not let this escalate, if you don't want to discuss things with her at least be courteous enough to leave her before your delusions put her in real danger. 

• Like 3

Given the extensiveness of his postings...

Meth or cocaine.

katsung47

Do consider a treatment facility.

Your posts are unusually long and somewhat bizarre. As if you are on meth or coke. If you're not on drugs, something else very wrong is happening with you.

In either case, I would support your seeking professional help.

A friend...

Haven't you read his other topics? His wife is in on it. She's helping the Feds poison him. And no they don't want to kill him, they just want to make him sick. They used the toxic VX nerve agent to give him a tummy ache. His father in law got cancer because the Feds attacked his internet.

If you think he's mentally ill you're working for the Feds.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

It's unusual. Have you ever seen people try to convince a "mental" that he is "sick"? People used to leave it alone. Is that your mission? 

Edited by katsung47
  • Like 1

980. Korea war crisis used as distract (9/6/2017)

On 8/1, Christopher Wray was confirmed as new FBI director. They had to fill that post because in September plot, they had a secret deal with N. Korea. Someone has to take the responsibility. 

On 8/3, a PG&E man came to replace gas metor of my house. A "Fed Ex" cart roared into my lane to show off Feds' new plot - create a gas leaking case or damage the garage door. 

On 8/3, US announced to ban citizen to travel to North Korea beginning September 1, 

Thomson Reuters                  Aug 3rd 2017

These two events were part of the September plot that the Feds was going to create "Korea war crisis" to distract a framed case on Kat Sung.

8/12 My wife said she was going to travel Canada from 9/2 to 9/9. I thought the Feds had set up a framed case at that travel time to carry out a search and arrest.  

8/27, N.Korea fired missiles over Japan. It reminded me of Sept. 1st travel ban. I made a search, found it was announced on Aug.3. The day the Feds showing off with attempt of gas attack and garage door damaging tactic. I thus realize the Korea war has been created to cover up the murder case on me. 

8/31, I warned 9/2 could be action date and would be followed by Korea war to distract. (see #979)

9/1, US bans US citizen travel to N. Korea. 

9/2, my wife left for Canada. I warned 9/2 might be action day and followed with war on Korea. 

9/3, N. Korea exploded a hydrogen bomb. N. Korea did their job to the secret deal but Trump did nothing to react. Because the main target - Kat Sung, is still alive. 

If Trump reacted with "fire and fury" as he had promised, then my predict would become true. 

9/1 - 9/4 Unprecedented heat over San Jose area. 

September 2, 2017

California’s history-making heat wave set new all-time records for the second day in a row.
I have no air condition in my house. You can imagine in three digit temperature. What's there purpose, i don't know. To force the window open wide so leaked gas can get in? Or let hitter easy in when the door open wide? 

9/9, the day my wife returns from Canada. A framed case could happen. The Feds still have an option to distract - bombing N. Korea. Korea war crisis is their core to cover up a domestic framed case. 

There is other big event to distract: hurricane Irma.

https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-iwO253k-ruc/Waqxrn3d6hI/AAAAAAAALk8/VwwHyZaLs5wVWngnJbTItqxK6Qb4OJBQACLcBGAs/s1600/IRMA%2BTrack%2BMap%2B1.png

981. Attempt to murder my wife (9/12/2017)

I have warned Korea war crisis would be created to cover up the framed case of 9/2. N.Korea did detonate a nuke bomb on 9/3. If US reacted with "fire and fury" Trump had promised, my predict would have become true. The procedure was so closely carried out. Only the Feds failed to frame me in any framed case. Then the Feds immediately designed another murder case - to kill my wife. 

The Feds used to influence public opinion by TV commercial. on 9/6 and 9/7, an organization had an ad on KTSF26(Chinese) to remind people of "Lupus erythematosus". It was so shortlived(2 days) that I never saw it after 9/7. What I remember of that ad was some people having a parade with banners written "Lupus ..."I even couldn't finish reading the whole banner because the banner was upright, the English was so rare seen.  I was confused the first letter was "I" or "L". I knew it was "lupus erythematosus" only by audio Chinese aside. 

Decades ago when I was a in HongKong, I knew an acquaintance of my parents - Mrs. Wang. Mrs. Wang was a rich widow. She lived with a close friend - Ms. C. Mrs. Wang had a quick death - died of Lupus erythematosus. Although people knew she had such a disease, nobody expected she'd have a sudden death. The gossip in their social circle was: how much did Ms. C got from Wang's wealth. 

In US, when I knew G-man and realized he is a double agent, I also knew Ms.C is G-man's sister. I also found the Feds are money looters. That made Mrs. Wang's death a thoroughly different story to me. Lupus erythemotosus could be a killing tool of the intelligence. 

I don't think the short lived commercial of Lupus Erythematosus is a coincidence. The disease is incurable and victims mostly are women. In #979. I wrote," If I were arrested when my wife was absent, nobody would have known that I was in prison. This time my wife travels to Canada from 9/2 to 9/9. The Feds could have seven days to do a "suicide" death." The words might touch off the killing motive. If my wife doesn't exist, that's more convenient for them to do a murder case. 

tenor.gif

• Like 2

How many more of these 'gas attack' threads will we have to see? I remember the days before the internet, when you didn't know your neighbor was crazy. Now everyone's neighbor is crazy and apparently eats too many bean and cheese burritos.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, XenoFish said:

How many more of these 'gas attack' threads will we have to see? I remember the days before the internet, when you didn't know your neighbor was crazy. Now everyone's neighbor is crazy and apparently eats too many bean and cheese burritos.

He has a blog documenting his experiences but he clearly wants more people to know this conspiracy against him.

• 2 weeks later...

982. Revive the original tactic (9/18/2017)

My wife traveled to Canada from 9/2 to 9/9. I thought it was a time range designed for a framed case. During that period, the Feds manipulated weather to create many big events. 
9/2 to 9/4, Unprecedented heat sizzling San Jose area.
9/8, an 8.1 earthquake shook Mexico. 
9/9, Hurricane Irma landed Florida, followed by hurricane Jose. 
All these disasters could have developed more severe if the framed case going through. 

Then two events indicate they revived the old tactic:

1. On 9/14,

Five quakes shake San Jose, epicenters near Alum Rock park

Mark Gomez                September 14, 2017 

http://www.mercurynews.com/2017/09/14/earthquake-shakes-near-downtown-san-jose/amp/

I think the Feds are going to create a gas leaking case justified by earthquake. 

2. On 9/15, a man came to pick up the minivan my wife donated. The minivan parked at the front of garage for nearly seven months after my wife having a new car. When they planed to damage the garage door, a parked car would cause trouble for action car. 

Quote from #976: "I think they have two plans: 1. To create a gas leaking. 2. To damage newly installed garage door to force a replacement. I believe so because two days later, a US Mail cart rushed into the lane too. Both cars rushed in with high speed that caused large noise. That was not the way to move in small lane. As for why changed a mail car later? The "Fed Express" cart is too big and long, not easy to aim the target in a lane. The mail car is smaller and easy to carry out the impact mission."  

Now there's open space for the car to impact the garage door. 

983.Earthquake, hurricane and defense budget (9/25/2017)

The Feds (D.O.D. and D.O.J.) activate their high tech. weather alt. machine (HAARP?)for this September plot. We saw so many unprecedented hurricanes Harvey, Irma, Jose, Maria appeared in a month. Also we saw so many big earthquakes in Mexico in September. 

The hurricanes were used to distract the September plot. The earthquakes are used to justify a planed gas leaking plot. 

2017-09-23    Oaxaca                            6.1 Mw    VII    5    7        
2017-09-19    Mexico City, Morelos, Puebla    7.1 Mw    VIII    310    4,683        
2017-09-07    Chiapas, Oaxaca                    8.1 Mw

2017-09-14      five small earthquakes in San Jose. 

I think the 9/19 Mexico City quake was a swift response to my allegation of #982. To cover up the artificial quake as a natural one. 

It would take a lot of money to carry on such a big operation.Then I noticed the new Pentagon budget.

"Senate approves $700 billion defense policy bill

Associated Press    September 18, 2017"

They give more than requested. It's for that special September operation? or for a coming Korea war? or for both? Watch the publish time of these two news. 

Overview of the FY 2018 Defense Budget Request

August 3, 2017  |  Katherine Blakeley

The Trump administration’s first President’s Budget (PB) requests a total of $667.6 billion in discretionary national defense funding for FY 2018, including $639.1 billion for the Department of Defense (DoD). The administration requested $603 billion in base discretionary funding for national defense, an additional $64.6 billion for overseas contingency operations, and $9.7 billion in mandatory spending for a total of $677.1 billion in funding for national defense, known as budget function 050.

http://csbaonline.org/reports/overview-of-the-fy-2018-defense-budget-request

The approved budget is more than Trump administration requested in August.

The framed case is going on. My wife said she'll go another trip to Europe from 10/2 to 10/18. So something will happen at that time. It costs billions of dollars. 

On 1/18/2018 at 6:14 AM, Rlyeh said:

He has a blog documenting his experiences but he clearly wants more people to know this conspiracy against him.

If he wants more people to know, he has the exact same right as everyone else to shout it incoherently up and down a busy street. Why abuse us poor internet citizens?

--Jaylemurph

• Like 2

I'm sorry folks it was me. I'm the bad guy behind all of these 'evil attacks'. The illuminati and I were just beta testing a few tactics. Don't worry though, none of it's deadly. The poison just makes people post inane stuff on the internet.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

984. Trick to plant drug trace on victims (9/30/2017)

In #979, I predicted 9/2 would be action day of the framed case (my wife started her Canada travel) and thereafter there would be a Korea war crisis to distract. Kim Jong-un did detonate a hydrogen bomb to the order, but there was no action on me. What happened?

I think the Feds planed to arrest me on 9/2. The excuse of arrest was "found drug trace on my body".

How could they do that? I found in this way.

8/12, my wife said she would have a tour to Canada. Next day was Sunday, someone dropped a San Jose Mercury News (local newspaper) at my door. Then for consecutive four weeks I received five Mercury News Sunday edition. That was from 8/13 to 9/10. My wife's travel period was from 9/2 to 9/9.

I was a subscriber of San Jose Mercury News. I cancelled the subscription decades ago due to financial reason. I did pick up the first free Sunday paper to read. Then I thought of the harsh situation I am in. I didn't touch the free paper thereafter.

Then there came an unusual heat wave. Here is quote from #980:

"9/1 - 9/4 Unprecedented heat over San Jose area.

September 2, 2017

California’s history-making heat wave set new all-time records for the second day in a row.
I have no air condition in my house. You can imagine in three digit temperature. What's there purpose, i don't know. To force the window open wide so leaked gas can get in? Or let hitter easy in when the door open wide?"

I think the purpose was to push me taking bath so they could collect drug trace from the sewage water they collected. The drug trace might be from polluted news paper or some other sources they deliberately planted.

I hadn't taken bath in these sweating days.

Now they hurriedly organized another long trip for my wife, 10/2 to 10/18, 16 days. What will take place? If the Feds can arrest people in this way, it's too easy to plant and frame innocent people.

Pictures of free Sunday papers at the door. 

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-2DB65riKpPU/WchNbsoTLhI/AAAAAAAAAZk/HBcszRw4CZYmkgeF2OqLgpL2bMLo4e07ACEwYBhgL/w140-h105-p/007.JPG.

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-RpyJAouEYMg/WchNbqB8PgI/AAAAAAAAAZg/UY4rt42SESg0xJnK0CR4sD3ww9qbGQnhgCEwYBhgL/w140-h105-p/006.JPG

985. Las Vegas shooting is a false flag (10/8/2017)

Las Vegas mass slaughtering was a distraction case done by the Feds(FBI and DEA).  

I am the murder target of the Feds(FBI and DEA). Since I stay at home to avoid being set up, They used to organize tours for my relatives to justify a search and arrest. To cover up the framed case from the sight of public, they used to activate big events to distract. My wife were arranged two tours recently. All follow this style. 

1. 9/2 to 9/8, my wife had a tour to Canada. 
   On 8/31, I wrote in #979

What will be big event used to distract public's attention? I think    it is war in Korea Peninsula.

9/3,(next day to 9/2), N. Korea exploded a nuclear bomb. If Trump kept his promise of "Fire and       fury", there would have been a Korea war. 

2. 10/2 to 10/18, my wife had a tour to Europe. 
   On 9/25, in #983, I said,

"The framed case is going on. My wife said she'll go another trip      to Europe from 10/2 to 10/18. So something will happen at that time."

10/1, LasVegas mass slaughter took place. (My wife left home at 10/1 evening, around 17pm. she said  the plane would leave at 12:55. What she meant was 0:55 of Oct.2)

3. News said Stephen Paddock might also planned other shooting case in August. It coincides with the murder plot of August. Paddock booked two bedrooms from 8/1 to 8/6 in Blackstone hotel in Chicago which overviews the park where the Lollapalooza music festival took place.(8/2 to 8/5) 

That was the time when I alleged the Feds would create a gas explosion murder on me. (Aug. 3)

974. Prepare for a gas leaking (8/9/2017)

On 8/3, a P.G.& E engineer truck drove in my lane. A worker changed the gas meter of my house. I saw him checked my neighborhood but my house was the only one he had worked at. He left hurriedly after I asking him why there was no notice in advance. I called p.G.& E that night. The operator confirmed there was a meter change that day but she didn't know why. Billing is normal. I allege that was an operation of the Feds. They could have installed some device in that new meter which may cause leaking to their control. Three months ago P.G.& E had a commercial in TV Chinese channel to apologize for deaths caused by gas leaking explosion six years ago. Now they are in action. It can be an explosion murder or an unreasonable search in the name of gas leaking. 

Re: 958. Create a gas explosion (4/28/2017)

Nothing makes ranting and raving prose better than putting it in triple quote blocks and hence utterly undecipherable.

(See my comments about CTers'  need of graphic designers elsewhere.)

--Jaylemurph

• Like 1

• The topic was locked