Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Expert concludes Roy Moore wrote disputed

ExpandMyMind

It's never gonna matter how much damning info turns up.

They want to believe Pizzagate...not this. 

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, Merc14 said:

Didn't she just admit that she wrote i the restaurant name and date herself?  That, coupled with the fact that the restaurant she worked at when she was 16(?) wasn't even there when she was 16 pretty much means this woman is a liar and a fraud, right?

Thanks for posting a bunch of radical left wing articles that no one without a serious bias would tread.  Facts, not opinions please and you aren't even an American so why are you chiming in on an Alabama senate race?  LMAO

She has said that the date and place we're written years later. 

Usually forensic evidence Trumps memory. It should also be noted that memory is one reason more women don't come forward after a certain amount of time has passed, and why, when they do, it can be more difficult to prove.

Regarding the 'sources', you are obviously free to not read them, but the headlines really don't need a source to get the message across.

Romney - completely verifiable

Pastors - completely verifiable

Roy Moore Co authoring book - completely verifiable

To automatically dismiss claims simply because you don't recognise or agree with the source is not a good habit to adopt. The information contained in articles is where the content should be judged.

I'm not chiming in. There was no thread and it is an incredibly important issue for - other than the obvious reasons - the implications I laid out earlier in the thread.

Do you believe the women?

Edited by ExpandMyMind
  • Like 2

The only thing they care about right now is getting huge tax cuts for the wealthiest people so they can please their donors. 

Nothing else matters, and they never actually had any of those morals they've been clamoring about for all these years. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, ExpandMyMind said:

Actually, scrap that, this is part of what she says she wrote - D.A., as a way to remind herself of it.

09allred-2-master675.jpg

“as a way to remind herself of it.”

This is what makes her story unbelievable. I’ve known two women who were raped at a very young age, and neither of them felt compelled to write notes so they could “remind” themselves about any part of it. Her accusations ring hollow for me.

• Like 2

I actually didn't give them enough credit for the depths that they would sink to, though.

I NEVER thought any of them would use the actual Christmas story...the story of the birth of Jesus...to excuse pedophilia.

I stand corrected.

• Like 4

42 minutes ago, simplybill said:

“as a way to remind herself of it.”

This is what makes her story unbelievable. I’ve known two women who were raped at a very young age, and neither of them felt compelled to write notes so they could “remind” themselves about any part of it. Her accusations ring hollow for me.

Two women is hardly a comprehensive study and everyone is different. Perhaps she wanted to remember the details for reasons other than reminiscing what would clearly have been a traumatic experience. Perhaps even for this exact moment?

And there are 8 other women - along with testimony from other people he has known regarding the open secret of the man's desires and behaviour.

Edited by ExpandMyMind
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, ChaosRose said:

I actually didn't give them enough credit for the depths that they would sink to, though.

I NEVER thought any of them would use the actual Christmas story...the story of the birth of Jesus...to excuse pedophilia.

I stand corrected.

The apologists have been astounding in their warped reasoning and morality. They even used a Beatles song.

• Like 2

Just now, ExpandMyMind said:

The apologists have been astounding in their warped reasoning and morality. They even used a Beatles song.

It's no secret that I don't like Ayn Rand, Nietzschean, and Machiavellian ideology...but I clearly gave some Republicans more credit for being human beings than they deserved. 

• Like 4

20 minutes ago, ChaosRose said:

I clearly gave some Republicans more credit for being human beings than they deserved. 

My people have a philosophy/ theory on what it is to be a human being and most politicians and lawyers don't fit the description. 

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, ChaosRose said:

It's no secret that I don't like Ayn Rand, Nietzschean, and Machiavellian ideology...but I clearly gave some Republicans more credit for being human beings than they deserved. 

Don't blindly blame Republicans, the same way they shouldn't blindly condemn liberal/progressives.

• Like 6

There’s really no substance to the accusations. No photographs, no police reports, no parental involvement of any kind. Mr. Moore was elected as Chief Justice of the Alabama Supreme Court two times - in 2000 and in 2012. There were no accusations made during those two elections that I’m aware of. And now, 40 years after the fact, everyone grows a conscience? 

This appears to me like a call for mob justice. I don’t buy it.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Piney said:

My people have a philosophy/ theory on what it is to be a human being and most politicians and lawyers don't fit the description. 

My people? Aren't we all, people?

• Like 1

Just now, Likely Guy said:

Don't blindly blame Republicans, the same way they shouldn't blindly condemn liberal/progressives.

I blame the elected officials who are clearly doing what they're doing only to placate their rich donors.

And even as I rage, I still give the caveat of "some Republicans." 

Clearly not all Republicans agree with the statement, and they clearly don't all agree that Roy Moore shouldn't step down.

But the RNC is still funding him, and their elected officials are by and large standing with him. 

• Like 5

I do think Republicans should stop supporting and voting for these people, who obviously do not have the best interests of most of the country at heart. 

Edited by ChaosRose
  • Like 4

2 minutes ago, ChaosRose said:

I do think Republicans should stop supporting and voting for these people, who obviously do not have the best interests of most of the country at heart. 

The support for Roy Moore is abysmal in their 'moral' support.

They would have rightfully strung anyone else up.

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, simplybill said:

There’s really no substance to the accusations. No photographs, no police reports, no parental involvement of any kind. Mr. Moore was elected as Chief Justice of the Alabama Supreme Court two times - in 2000 and in 2012. There were no accusations made during those two elections that I’m aware of. And now, 40 years after the fact, everyone grows a conscience? 

You have just explained the problem with all rape and sexual abuse cases.

Do you think that the current climate elsewhere regarding this matter and the fact that other women came forward to accuse him before her might have given her the courage to also come forward?

You seem to not be aware of the fact that 8 other women have come forward with similar accusations. 

Edited by ExpandMyMind
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Likely Guy said:

The support for Roy Moore is abysmal in their 'moral' support.

They would have rightfully strung anyone else up.

Right now it's all about the tax bill. That's all they have on their minds. 

Jeffery Dahmer's clone could be running for Senate and they'd be all like...oh he isn't really that bad. What about Charles Manson?

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, Likely Guy said:

My people? Aren't we all, people?

Are you Algonquian? Because that is my people.....

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, simplybill said:

How do you feel about Al Franken? No 'substance' because Moore denies?

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, Likely Guy said:

This is why I have tried to post about the Republicans who have condemned him.

The GOP as an entity has no defence though - they have funded the guy's campaign after the revelations were brought to light.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Piney said:

Are you Algonquian? Because that is my people.....

'My' people includes. So does yours.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, ExpandMyMind said:

This is why I have tried to post about the Republicans who have condemned him.

The GOP as an entity has no defence though - they have funded the guy's campaign after the revelations were brought to light.

I think I was hardly "blindly" blaming Republicans et al. 

I was specifically blaming the ones who deserve it.

I actually feel for the ones who donated to the RNC, and now their donation is supporting a pedophile running for Senate.

I doubt most of the people who donated figured that would happen. 

• Like 3

37 minutes ago, ChaosRose said:

I grew up in a very Republican household in the South.  My father was a wire-rimmed glasses business suited small businessman Republican. That was 60 years ago.  He was also scrupulously honest, charitable, polite and pretty opinionated.  But he didn't seem to have a problem getting along with different people holding different opinions.  He seemed to think that was an American privilege.  What he didn't have was the dead certainty of a religion with intolerant views.  He was a geologist and pretty good scientist.

I believe that there are still some Republicans out there like my dad.

• Like 5

Just now, Tatetopa said:

I grew up in a very Republican household in the South.  My father was a wire-rimmed glasses business suited small businessman Republican. That was 60 years ago.  He was also scrupulously honest, charitable, polite and pretty opinionated.  But he didn't seem to have a problem getting along with different people holding different opinions.  He seemed to think that was an American privilege.  What he didn't have was the dead certainty of a religion with intolerant views.  He was a geologist and pretty good scientist.

I believe that there are still some Republicans out there like my dad.

I hope there are enough of them, and that they stand up to be heard. 

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Likely Guy said:

How do you feel about Al Franken? No 'substance' because Moore denies?

There’s a photograph of Al Franken with his hands on a sleeping woman’s breasts.

The only evidence presented against Roy Moore is a Christmas greeting.

• Like 1