Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Expert concludes Roy Moore wrote disputed

ExpandMyMind

4 minutes ago, ChaosRose said:

I think Democrats et al are more willing to take the high ground than you realize.

I mean...look at this Al Franken thing. 

Clearly cooked up to deflect from Roy Moore, and yet...everyone turned on a dime. 

I'm not so easily snowed, but then again, no one's listening to me.

"turned on a dime" lmao!...I don't think you know what that means!

It took several weeks and on the 8th different accusation along with Conyers fun times for the Dems to start calling for Franken to resign...that is not the definition of "turned on a dime" :lol:

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, simplybill said:

Christians are constantly accused of being judgmental. And yet when Christians withhold judgment, they are an abomination?

Myself, I’ll err on the side of ‘innocent until proven guilty’.

What percentage would you give each accuser of the chances they are telling the truth? Does 50% seem fair? Credible but not proven?

2 minutes ago, simplybill said:

Yes, 30 women that withheld their accusations until immediately before an important election. Can you understand my reluctance to jump on the bandwagon?

There weren't 30 women, lol. 

There were 30 sources. Some of them were people who had nothing to do with him, like the mall employees who had to tell him to quit harassing teenagers. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, CrimsonKing said:

It took several weeks and on the 8th different accusation along with Conyers fun times for the Dems to start calling for Franken to resign...that is not the definition of "turned on a dime" :lol:

2 minutes ago, CrimsonKing said:

ChaosRose still hasn't turned. :P

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ExpandMyMind said:

What percentage would you give each accuser of the chances they are telling the truth? Does 50% seem fair? Credible but not proven?

That's what I go with. Credible.

Are they credible, given the circumstances?

Did they tell other people at the time?

What was the context? 

Were there other situations where other people became aware of trouble like this?

What are their potential motives? 

1 minute ago, Michelle said:

That's right. I'm not buying it.

I think it's total bs meant to deflect from Roy Moore, and that other guy who was doing the teen boy in the hotel room.

And it's working.

Here we are discussing Al Franken in a Roy Moore thread.

• Like 1

And the funny thing about it is, I don't even actually like Al Franken.

I think he's kind of a douche.

But I know when someone guilty is saying don't look here...look over there. 

4 minutes ago, CrimsonKing said:

At least they did something. While the GOP and your own president are openly supporting someone accused of far worse.

Party before country

• Like 2

Just now, Michelle said:

There is WAY to much partisan goofiness going on now days and people can't see the forrest for the trees...

We have let the inmates run the asylum for far too long,time to do some moral house cleansing and it starts with holding these jackasses accountable as they sure as hell would us regular folks if we did what they do!

Just now, ExpandMyMind said:

At least they did something. While the GOP and your own president are openly supporting someone accused of far worse.

Party before country

See that's the thing. I wasn't defending Weiner. 

That guy clearly did some stuff. He deserved what he got. 

4 minutes ago, ExpandMyMind said:

I don't know what to say if you honestly think that this cannot happen. Have you heard of Stockholm syndrome? Do you know who Jimmy Saville was? Do you not realise that even grown women attacked by their bosses act in this same way?

I honestly don't believe a word you're saying about experience with this sort if thing. When women or kids (or even men. Did you read about Terry Crews?) are abused by people they know and powerful men, they pretty much universally react the opposite way to that which you describe for a while host of reasons.

Are you familiar with the Stockholm incident? Do you believe the allegations put forth by Mr. Moore’s accusers reach that level? Every one of his accusers has basically said that he made a move, and they said no. That was it.

If the allegations turn out to be true, then fine: Mr. Moore should resign from whatever political office he may be holding when the verdict is reached.

Just now, ChaosRose said:

That's right. I'm not buying it.

I think it's total bs meant to deflect from Roy Moore, and that other guy who was doing the teen boy in the hotel room.

And it's working.

It's difficult to get too enraged about the few Republicans being accused with all of the scandals going on in huge Democrat circles.

Who is distracting who?

• Like 1

Just now, Michelle said:

It's difficult to get too enraged about the few Republicans being accused with all of the scandals going on in huge Democrat circles.

Who is distracting who?

The few?

Lol. Mmmkay.

Not partisan bias there. 

1 minute ago, ExpandMyMind said:

Party before country

As i said a page or 2 back...throw all their asses out and bring about investigations and possible charges for ALL OF THEM!

I'm not the one here trying to downplay anyone ;)

None of these ass holes are on my "side"

• Like 2

Republican pundits love to try and make false equivalencies.

Roy Moore is an accused pedophile, and he's likely to win his Senate seat, anyway.

That's how crazy the crazy is. 

• Like 1

See that's the thing. I wasn't defending Weiner. 

That guy clearly did some stuff. He deserved what he got. 

But by defending Franken who himself has admitted to groping a woman, you are left with zero credibility. Surely you can see that?

Anyways, let's please keep this on topic. I say that if someone wants to, feel free to open a thread about Franken.

I don't want to have to get DotNM in here.

• Like 3

The few?

Lol. Mmmkay.

Not partisan bias there. 

Yeah, not much until the Hollywood scandal broke wide open.

• Like 1

Just now, ExpandMyMind said:

But by defending Franken who himself has admitted to groping a woman, you are left with zero credibility. Surely you can see that?

Anyways, let's please keep this on topic. I say that if someone wants to, feel free to open a thread about Franken.

I don't want to have to get DotNM in here.

I don't think he admitted groping anyone.

He apologized for offending the woman. 

He also denied some accusations. 

Where is Roy Moore's apology?

He lied and said he didn't even know the women.

And here we are still talking about Al Franken, who has resigned and is out of the picture.

Instead of talking about the accused pedophile running for Senate.

This is by design, folks.

If you don't see it, I don't know how to help you. 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, ChaosRose said:

That was my fault. :blush:

But as I heard Trump just say, "It's about JOBS, Jobs, jobs!"

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, ChaosRose said:

And here we are still talking about Al Franken, who has resigned and is out of the picture.

Instead of talking about the accused pedophile running for Senate.

This is by design, folks.

If you don't see it, I don't know how to help you. 

So Likely Guy is out to help the Republican establishment by pulling this slight of hand...who'd had ever guessed!

eta

Sorry LG :lol:

Edited by CrimsonKing
  • Like 1

Just now, Likely Guy said:

That was my fault. :blush:

But as I heard Trump just say, "It's about JOBS, Jobs, jobs!"

Lol. Nah, it was bound to come up.

That's the strategy.

What kinda jobs, I wonder.

The kind Roy Moore was looking for when he parked the car behind the restaurant?

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, ChaosRose said:

Roy Moore is an accused pedophile

No, Roy Moore is not an accused pedophile. He is a man who has been accused of being a pedophile. Huge difference.

And that’s another reason I’m beginning to believe this whole situation may be political propaganda: tell a lie often enough, and people will start to believe it’s true. 

• Like 1

Just now, simplybill said:

No, Roy Moore is not an accused pedophile. He is a man who has been accused of being a pedophile. Huge difference.

And that’s another reason I’m beginning to believe this whole situation may be political propaganda: tell a lie often enough, and people will start to believe it’s true. 

More grammar police.

I'm not a lawyer, but people have accused him of being a pedophile.

To me...a non-lawyer...Roy Moore is an accused pedophile. 

• Like 2

Just now, CrimsonKing said:

So Likely Guy is out to help the Republican establishment by pulling this slight of hand...who'd had ever guessed!

How many times should I apologize when the real subject is at hand?

• Like 1