Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Expert concludes Roy Moore wrote disputed

ExpandMyMind

1 minute ago, CrimsonKing said:

LIKE ME...

Oh holy hell you truly are delusional!...I'm saying investigate all of these ass holes and you're over there throwing glitter on your turd Franken trying to pretty him up...

The right AND THE LEFT do this crap believe it or not!

You are stuck in a partisan trap and you can't even see it!

C'mon CK, we all do it. Right, left and b'tween.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ExpandMyMind said:

I hate it when people try to be pedantic with this. For all intents and purposes, the correct word is used. I don't know why anyone would want to bring up the semantics 

I guess that's close enough for a criminal charge and the District Attorney to file.

Semantics? Our legal system relies on correct words, and for the purposes of this discussion I will continue to be as accurate as possible.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, acidhead said:

You know what is crazy?  Almost all of these alleged sexual predators are lefties.  Yeah the Left leaning.. do gooders. 

Except the guy who is in the title of the thread.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Likely Guy said:

My God! A woman after my own heart!

Do you have an unattached sister or cousin?

:D Sorry...I'm one of a kind!

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, acidhead said:

You know what is crazy?  Almost all of these alleged sexual predators are lefties.  Yeah the Left leaning.. do gooders. 

Fact.. probably 90%

1 minute ago, .ZZ. said:

I guess that's close enough for a criminal charge and the District Attorney to file.

Semantics? Our legal system relies on correct words, and for the purposes of this discussion I will continue to be as accurate as possible.

But that word has no bearing in law that I know of. The crime is defined by the legal age of the victim, not the name used to describe the perpetrator. Using the medical term only really serves to soften the horrendous act, and to be pedantic.

2 minutes ago, Michelle said:

:D Sorry...I'm one of a kind!

Shatter your mold when you're done with it. :(

• Like 1

Just now, acidhead said:

Fact.. probably 90%

Fact... probably...

You forgot to include "about", "maybe" and "could be".

Just now, acidhead said:

Fact.. probably 90%

Just because the liberals of Hollywood have had more exposure recently, does not mean it is in any way a left or right problem. These sort of predators exist anywhere where men are in a position of power.

Fact... Definitely 100%

• Like 3

But that word has no bearing in law that I know of. The crime is defined by the legal age of the victim, not the name used to describe the perpetrator. Using the medical term only really serves to soften the horrendous act, and to be pedantic.

You just agreed with me.

Just because the liberals of Hollywood have had more exposure recently, does not mean it is in any way a left or right problem. These sort of predators exist anywhere where men are in a position of power.

Fact... Definitely 100%

No, men aren't uniformly *******s, but, where men are uniformly in control... 100% of the time, you'll find an *******.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Likely Guy said:

C'mon CK, we all do it. Right, left and b'tween.

True but she was the one specifically calling me out when i've been calling for investigations on both sides!Get the scum out right,left,or center!

It's like listening to Dems and Reps accusing the other of having slaves...go back in time and one will find BOTH had them so neither side was morally superior to the other!...but,but,but no it doesn't matter,we all stopped having slaves once we ALL were ALL sure it was legally and morally wrong!

19 minutes ago, ChaosRose said:

Oh here comes the pile-on after I said I was finished with the crazy.

When one says crazy things one is never "finished with" crazy ;)

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ExpandMyMind said:

Fact... Definitely 100%

True but its obvious it's a left leaning male tactic today to lure the female in like you are her friend and just want the best for her when it's only your own personal interests at hand.  

23 minutes ago, CrimsonKing said:

True but she was the one specifically calling me out when i've been calling for investigations on both sides!Get the scum out right,left,or center!

It's like listening to Dems and Reps accusing the other of having slaves...go back in time and one will find BOTH had them so neither side was morally superior to the other!...but,but,but no it doesn't matter,we all stopped having slaves once we ALL were ALL sure it was legally and morally wrong!

Well, I haven't come across that thread yet, but from all I've gathered from you, yes I agree.

In the same breath, I'm a self avowed Progressive Liberal and some here hate me for that though I'm much more elated that others that I don't see eye to eye with all the time, see beyond that.

Edited by Likely Guy
  • Like 2

16 minutes ago, acidhead said:

True but its obvious it's a left leaning male tactic today to lure the female in like you are her friend and just want the best for her when it's only your own personal interests at hand.  

That isn't obvious at all. All that is obvious is that these recent revelations happened to revolve around an industry that is predominantly liberal. 

Look to the Catholic Church revelations that came before - their priests were predominantly conservative, especially throughout last century. Was anyone seriously trying to connect conservatives to paedophilia back then? Is it a serious accusation now? No, because that's ridiculous.

Like I said, political beliefs have nothing to do with the subject. It's where men are in a position of power over their victims that you see this happen often. And it can be anyone from teachers to doctors, police to military commanders, scout leaders to gymnastics trainers. As long as they have enough power over their victims to feel that they can get away with it.

Edited by ExpandMyMind

7 minutes ago, acidhead said:

Do you have anything to support your sick, politically motivated, one sided hypothesis?

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Likely Guy said:

Well, I haven't come across that thread yet, but from all I've gathered from you, yes I agree.

In the same breath, I'm a self avowed Progressive Liberal and some here hate me for that though I'm much more elated that others that I don't see eye to eye, see beyond that.

Which thread?...

I know you are a Libby and i pick at Libs sometimes,i pick at conservatives sometimes,hell i pick at Farmer and used to pick at Yam on their versions of more Libertarian views...

But i dare anyone to find me CONSTANTLY almost in a cult like brainwashed way of going on rants about that one "other side!"

Yet i can easily do that with others in a matter of minutes ;)

Hell as i said i know your views,i know Farmers views depending on the day lol,i know EMM's views,and ZZ's views...many are different than mine but we often times find common ground aswell.

For some that is an impossible task as they are partisan hysterics.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, CrimsonKing said:

Which thread?...

The Slave thread. I haven't partaken.

Edit: and I see you in the latter... you're beyond that.

Edited by Likely Guy
  • Like 1

@CrimsonKing I believe in liberal ideals, not liberal institutions. That's why I have no problems calling Dems out on their actions and beliefs along with Republicans. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Likely Guy said:

The Slave thread. I haven't partaken.

Oh i was just speaking in general whenever one of those threads or conversations break out...you can usually tell who's accused of being what :lol:

Just now, ExpandMyMind said:

@CrimsonKing I believe in liberal ideals, not liberal institutions. That's why I have no problems calling Dems out on their actions and beliefs along with Republicans. 

I have no problem with that,my problem comes when people become so engulfed in their political "party" that everyone else is wrong except their "side"...not only is it their party it becomes who they are and they eat,drink,live,and become nothing but a party caricature!

Believe it or not i usually go weeks without ever speaking about politics in real day to day life until i drop into a convo on here every so often lol

• Like 2

I don't have a problem with either. The political pendulum swings both ways.

I do have a problem with idiots though. My bad! <_<

• Like 1

Forgive me if I’m incorrect here, but didn’t this women just admit to lying? That originally she said he wrote the entire entry, and is now back tracking saying she wrote part of it? 

Is my understanding correct?

Edited by preacherman76
  • Like 3

31 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

Forgive me if I’m incorrect here, but didn’t this women just admit to lying? That originally she said he wrote the entire entry, and is now back tracking saying she wrote part of it? 

Is my understanding correct?

No, she read out the entry in the original video - the entire entry - but she didn't specifically say that that part it was written by him. I attribute it to nerves and being overwhelmed by the camera or simply memory failing on the subject somewhat, causing her to just blurb out the full script - she was obviously distressed. Anyone can clearly see that the two styles of handwriting are completely different and her reasoning does make sense. 

Regardless, this does not detract from the forensic analysis of the handwriting. Moore definitely wrote that note, according to the expert, regardless of what you or anyone else think of the details of her memory regarding the post script.

Don't get me wrong though, Breitbart outright said 'Forgery' as though the note was forged (as did Fox before they changed it) and other right-wing outlets are saying similar with combinations of less and more harsh wording. So I don't blame you for perhaps thinking that she is a fraud, if that's where you get your news from. But if you do get your news from outright propaganda outlets, then I guess that's discussion for another time :)