Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Expert concludes Roy Moore wrote disputed

ExpandMyMind

1 minute ago, simplybill said:

Mr. Moore was twice elected Chief Justice of the Alabama Supreme Court. No one said a word about his alleged creepy behavior. It apparently wasn't important enough to mention until he announced his candidacy for an important Senate seat. That's a red flag, in my opinion. Until someone presents evidence other than hearsay, I'll continue to suspect that this was all a political ploy.

Continue to suspect all you please,it's a free country...

But as you say Chief Justice "top law dawg" most don't want to mess with judges ;)

The guys interview with Hannity made him look HORRIBLE all by itself...

When a bunch of people in a small town he grew up in right,left,and center all have similair stories to tell...well i will continue to "suspect" aswell ;)

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, CrimsonKing said:

Continue to suspect all you please,it's a free country...

But as you say Chief Justice "top law dawg" most don't want to mess with judges ;)

The guys interview with Hannity made him look HORRIBLE all by itself...

When a bunch of people in a small town he grew up in right,left,and center all have similair stories to tell...well i will continue to "suspect" aswell ;)

Mr. Moore's friends and family said just the opposite. It was a 'he said-she said' situation. There was never any substantial, real evidence produced. This should scare people.

FWIW, I had the same attitude of  'innocent until proven guilty'  toward Al Franken, until the photograph appeared. I stopped defending him at that point.

I'm not able to stop defending Mr. Moore's  'innocent until proven guilty'  status based on hearsay and two Christmas greetings. 

41 minutes ago, simplybill said:

This really bothers me. This was a man who was convicted without evidence, and people are shrugging their shoulders and saying "oh well".

He's been accused by questionable witnesses, his reputation has been sullied, and his career has been destroyed. There was no evidence other than a couple of Christmas greetings. In my opinion, the election process should have been delayed until the accusations were proven true or false. I really don't want to see our country going in this direction. 

Kind of like the Comey release 11 days before the election?

No, probably not.

2 minutes ago, simplybill said:

Mr. Moore's friends and family said just the opposite. It was a 'he said-she said' situation. There was never any substantial, real evidence produced. This should scare people.

FWIW, I had the same attitude of  'innocent until proven guilty'  toward Al Franken, until the photograph appeared. I stopped defending him at that point.

I'm not able to stop defending Mr. Moore's  'innocent until proven guilty'  status based on hearsay and two Christmas greetings. 

Cool...well he lost and it's over so you can keep defending him,but i won't be here to beat a dead horse with you...later :st

Edited by CrimsonKing
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Likely Guy said:

Kind of like the Comey release 11 days before the election?

No, probably not.

It appears it was justifiable...

The State Department posted a number of emails belonging to former top Hillary Clinton aide Huma Abedin on Friday after the messages were found on Anthony Weiner's laptop by the FBI. Several of the released documents were found to contain information classified "confidential," and were heavily redacted.

Friday's release is in response to a Judicial Watch Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) lawsuit seeking: "All emails of official State Department business received or sent by former Deputy Chief of Staff Huma Abedin from January 1, 2009 through February 1, 2013 using a non-'state.gov' email address."

cont...

http://www.cnn.com/2017/12/29/politics/huma-abedin-state-department-email-release/index.html

2 minutes ago, Michelle said:

It appears it was justifiable...

The State Department posted a number of emails belonging to former top Hillary Clinton aide Huma Abedin on Friday after the messages were found on Anthony Weiner's laptop by the FBI. Several of the released documents were found to contain information classified "confidential," and were heavily redacted.

Friday's release is in response to a Judicial Watch Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) lawsuit seeking: "All emails of official State Department business received or sent by former Deputy Chief of Staff Huma Abedin from January 1, 2009 through February 1, 2013 using a non-'state.gov' email address."

cont...

http://www.cnn.com/2017/12/29/politics/huma-abedin-state-department-email-release/index.html

Wow, were you waiting with a 'speed dial thingy' for that response? Wow, that was quick!

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, simplybill said:

Mr. Moore was twice elected Chief Justice of the Alabama Supreme Court. No one said a word about his alleged creepy behavior. It apparently wasn't important enough to mention until he announced his candidacy for an important Senate seat. That's a red flag, in my opinion. Until someone presents evidence other than hearsay, I'll continue to suspect that this was all a political ploy.

And suspended from that same job.  And said that Muslims shouldn't be allowed to serve in congress.  And said Obama wasn't born in the United States.  And referred to Native and Chinese Americans as "Reds and Yellows".  And said 9/11 happened because the US has "distanced itself from God".  The man is a piece of trash at the highest level.  Alleged sexual assault could arguably be at the bottom of the list as to why this man should not be involved in determining the rights and laws that oversee ALL Americans.  

• Like 3

Just now, Likely Guy said:

Wow, were you waiting with a 'speed dial thingy' for that response? Wow, that was quick!

It's big news all day today! I've read it on at least ten sites. I chose a Likely Guy approved source just for you.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Michelle said:

It's big news all day today! I've read it on at least ten sites. I chose a Likely Guy approved source just for you.

At least it's not Daily Mail. That takes about 15 minutes to load.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Agent0range said:

And suspended from that same job.  And said that Muslims shouldn't be allowed to serve in congress.  And said Obama wasn't born in the United States.  And referred to Native and Chinese Americans as "Reds and Yellows".  And said 9/11 happened because the US has "distanced itself from God".  The man is a piece of trash at the highest level.  Alleged sexual assault could arguably be at the bottom of the list as to why this man should not be involved in determining the rights and laws that oversee ALL Americans.  

Hopefully the dark grey clouds slightly parted and a shaft of bright light descended accompanied by the harmony of angels.

I hope! :innocent:

We all remember the 'birther' controversy that was popular during Mr. Obama's campaign. Supposing people had believed those allegations, and Mr. Obama lost the election. After the election, the allegations were proven false. Would there have been an uproar, or would people shrug their shoulders and say, "Oh well, he lost anyway"?

The voters in Alabama were swayed by unsubstantiated allegations. We've set a new precedent.

6 minutes ago, simplybill said:

We all remember the 'birther' controversy that was popular during Mr. Obama's campaign. Supposing people had believed those allegations, and Mr. Obama lost the election. After the election, the allegations were proven false. Would there have been an uproar, or would people shrug their shoulders and say, "Oh well, he lost anyway"?

The voters in Alabama were swayed by unsubstantiated allegations. We've set a new precedent.

A new precedent?  We have sitting Senators saying Al Franken should resign over allegations, but yet were supporting Roy Moore?  Hypocrisy should never be a precedent.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Agent0range said:

A new precedent?  We have sitting Senators saying Al Franken should resign over allegations, but yet were supporting Roy Moore?  Hypocrisy should never be a precedent.

There was a photograph that explicitly showed Mr. Franken's bad behavior.

In Mr. Moore's situation, there has been only hearsay and two Christmas greetings. There's no reason to claim 'hypocrisy' until the unsubstantiated allegations are proven to be true.  

12 minutes ago, simplybill said:

There was a photograph that explicitly showed Mr. Franken's bad behavior.

In Mr. Moore's situation, there has been only hearsay and two Christmas greetings. There's no reason to claim 'hypocrisy' until the unsubstantiated allegations are proven to be true.  

There were statements by Moore saying he didn't know his accusers.  Proven false.  The man is scum.  And now trying to claim massive voter fraud?  Bet you support him in that too.

23 minutes ago, Agent0range said:

There were statements by Moore saying he didn't know his accusers.  Proven false. 

Well, you got me there. I will humbly concede.

• Like 1

Moore is a bit of an odd duck.  I'm thinking he might have a slight disconnect from reality that lets him truly believe and thus be able to pass a polygraph.  Stuff like, "Is Obama a muslim born in Africa" or "Did God cause 911" I can see him answering yes to and have the polygraph register it as true.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Gromdor said:

Moore is a bit of an odd duck.  I'm thinking he might have a slight disconnect from reality that lets him truly believe and thus be able to pass a polygraph.  Stuff like, "Is Obama a muslim born in Africa" or "Did God cause 911" I can see him answering yes to and have the polygraph register it as true.

Yes, if you repeat the lie you tell yourself enough, it will become 'true'.

Edited by Likely Guy

Wow, if any of the information in his law suit is true, there was massive voter fraud in Alabama.

22 hours ago, simplybill said:

I don't get the impression that Mr. Moore is acting like a guilty man. Compare him to Harvey Weinstein or Anthony Weiner, who checked into rehab, or others that admitted their behavior and offered apologies. Mr. Moore, on the other hand, has steadfastly maintained his innocence the entire time. His coworkers and friends have testified to his good character.

If legitimate proof is uncovered that shows some substance to the accusations, then I'll decide if he actually has been deceptive. At this point, the only evidence offered is a couple of Christmas greetings.  

It's more than a couple Christmas greetings. It's varied accusations from varied women about varied actions that occurred at varied places and varied times. It's a known pattern, as well as reputation, of questionable activities. Even mall employees saw this. I agree with your point that the timing is very suspect, and most of us know that girls and women sometimes falsely accuse boys and men of all kinds of things. I also don't trust Allred's client. That aside, I believe all but one of the women, especially since they told other people, about Moore's alleged actions, in the past. I'm curious to know if you would be a Moore defender if he was a Democrat. 

21 hours ago, simplybill said:

Jim Bakker and Jimmy Swaggart were big TV preachers when I was a kid. They got tons of donations from their fans when they were popular televangelists. Their private proclivities were unknown to most people for years. In fact, some of their fans claimed that the public revelations, about their hidden hypocrisies, were smear campaigns.

21 hours ago, Agent0range said:

And referred to Native and Chinese Americans as "Reds and Yellows".  

What's wrong with that? The rest of us are referred to as Black, Brown, or White.

19 hours ago, Gromdor said:

That's not a bad point. He could be in denial, but that's a big benefit of the doubt. He was evasive when Sean Hannity interviewed him. He only really and truly denied one accusation. It was the allegation that he acted improperly with the fourteen-year-old. He never denied that he dated teen girls when he was in his thirties. He used the Bill Clinton method of "parse and twist" to squirm through that. His evasion was obvious.

19 hours ago, Likely Guy said:

Yes, if you repeat the lie you tell yourself enough, it will become 'true'.

I have a harem of models. Nope, it's still not true.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Paranormal Panther said:

I'm curious to know if you would be a Moore defender if he was a Democrat. 

I’m an equal opportunity nonjudgmentalist. I was ready to defend Al Franken, until the incriminating photo appeared. I disagree with his politics, but I respect the people of Minnesota and their choice of politicians. And, to be honest, I wish Al Franken hadn’t resigned. Let the voters decide in the voting booth. That’s the American way.

6 minutes ago, simplybill said:

I’m an equal opportunity nonjudgmentalist. I was ready to defend Al Franken, until the incriminating photo appeared. I disagree with his politics, but I respect the people of Minnesota and their choice of politicians. And, to be honest, I wish Al Franken hadn’t resigned. Let the voters decide in the voting booth. That’s the American way.

And, well, that's what the people of Alabama did.

• Like 1