Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Expert concludes Roy Moore wrote disputed

ExpandMyMind

11 hours ago, Paranormal Panther said:

It's more than a couple Christmas greetings. It's varied accusations from varied women about varied actions that occurred at varied places and varied times. It's a known pattern, as well as reputation, of questionable activities. Even mall employees saw this. I agree with your point that the timing is very suspect, and most of us know that girls and women sometimes falsely accuse boys and men of all kinds of things. I also don't trust Allred's client. That aside, I believe all but one of the women, especially since they told other people, about Moore's alleged actions, in the past. I'm curious to know if you would be a Moore defender if he was a Democrat. 

Right, that's it Panther, you're making far too much sense. Are you feeling OK, should I call someone for you? 

:P

12 hours ago, Setton said:

Right, that's it Panther, you're making far too much sense. Are you feeling OK, should I call someone for you? 

:P

That might be a good idea. It's scary when a senseless person, like you, agrees with me. :rolleyes:

• Like 1

22 hours ago, simplybill said:

I’m an equal opportunity nonjudgmentalist. I was ready to defend Al Franken, until the incriminating photo appeared. I disagree with his politics, but I respect the people of Minnesota and their choice of politicians. And, to be honest, I wish Al Franken hadn’t resigned. Let the voters decide in the voting booth. That’s the American way.

That's fair. It's clear that some people, on both sides of the aisle, have double standards. They're tribal, and they won't leave their political reservations, no matter what the facts and the truth are. Many of them have long careers as political pundits.

• Like 1

Moore lost the election and with the exception of him wanting a recount, we've heard nothing else about the story.  Mission accomplished and he's yesterday's news.  I'll note that no proof was ever offered that would have stood up in a courtroom.  Despite that lack of proof, the man has been branded a pedophile and my home state vilified by people from all over the world.  Hopefully, everyone who so smugly convicted the man will face their own season of such destructive, unproven accusations in the public eye.  Fair is fair and justice be damned.  

• Like 3

Steeeeeeeeee ryKE !! Three times ... aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.. nd YOU're OUT !

:lol:

~

• Like 1

On ‎12‎/‎31‎/‎2017 at 7:14 PM, and then said:

Moore lost the election and with the exception of him wanting a recount, we've heard nothing else about the story.  Mission accomplished and he's yesterday's news.  I'll note that no proof was ever offered that would have stood up in a courtroom.  Despite that lack of proof, the man has been branded a pedophile and my home state vilified by people from all over the world.  Hopefully, everyone who so smugly convicted the man will face their own season of such destructive, unproven accusations in the public eye.  Fair is fair and justice be damned.  

If you read the lawsuit there is tons of evidence of massive voter fraud. He didn't get 34% of the votes where people voted for the straight republican ticket. That alone would have put him over the top. Then witnesses who ran the election said they had never seen so many voters with out of state licenses. All this and MUCH more.

3 hours ago, preacherman76 said:

If you read the lawsuit there is tons of evidence of massive voter fraud. He didn't get 34% of the votes where people voted for the straight republican ticket. That alone would have put him over the top. Then witnesses who ran the election said they had never seen so many voters with out of state licenses. All this and MUCH more.

So 34% of other wise straight republican ticket voters didn't vote for him?  I would take that as a message that they don't feel that he represents republican values instead of proof of voter fraud. 

The out of state licenses does brings up interesting questions.  What's the point of an Alabama voter ID law if they aren't referenced to something?  Or were all these out of state licenses valid registered voters?  Wasn't a voter ID law supposed to stop voter fraud?

• Like 2

Its only fraud when they don't win ...

they also say god says so

~

• Like 2

6 hours ago, third_eye said:

Its only fraud when they don't win ...

they also say god says so

~

It's even fraud when they do when.  Then you spend millions on a voter fraud commission and dissolve it 6 months later...quietly.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, preacherman76 said:

Moore beat Moore. Any other Republican would have trounced Jones. Some folks act like Moore losing to Jones was like Ronald Reagan losing to Walter Mondale. Moore just had too much baggage and controversy. It's not the start of a Blue wave. It's an exception to the rule of GOP successes in appointments and elections. I have to give props to Democrats on their positive attitude. They're like Browns fans who think that they'll win the Super Bowl next season. The Republicans sound like New England fans who sell their season tickets after one or two losses. The GOP is its own worst enemy when they act like fatalists. It's like they fear success. The Democrats are just the opposite, and they'll take advantage of GOP pessimists.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Paranormal Panther said:

Moore beat Moore. Any other Republican would have trounced Jones. Some folks act like Moore losing to Jones was like Ronald Reagan losing to Walter Mondale. Moore just had too much baggage and controversy. It's not the start of a Blue wave. It's an exception to the rule of GOP successes in appointments and elections.

I think you're right in that Moore was simply horrible, an extremist. His defeat actually made me feel a little better about America. Not because a democrat won but because its pretty obvious that good republicans put common sense ahead of party politics. 

I have to give props to Democrats on their positive attitude. They're like Browns fans who think that they'll win the Super Bowl next season.

The blue wave IS coming, just maybe not in 2018. The pendulum swings, that's just human nature.

And for the record THIS IS the year the Cleveland Browns turn it all around!!! B):lol:

• Like 3

Moore beat Moore. Any other Republican would have trounced Jones. Some folks act like Moore losing to Jones was like Ronald Reagan losing to Walter Mondale. Moore just had too much baggage and controversy. It's not the start of a Blue wave. It's an exception to the rule of GOP successes in appointments and elections. I have to give props to Democrats on their positive attitude. They're like Browns fans who think that they'll win the Super Bowl next season. The Republicans sound like New England fans who sell their season tickets after one or two losses. The GOP is its own worst enemy when they act like fatalists. It's like they fear success. The Democrats are just the opposite, and they'll take advantage of GOP pessimists.

I agree with half what you said and the football analogies are priceless.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

And for the record THIS IS the year the Cleveland Browns turn it all around!!! B):lol:

They need a Logo.

What is a 'Brown'?

Is that racist?

Just now, Likely Guy said:

They need a Logo.

What is a 'Brown'?

Is that racist?

Haha I agree, in fact there was a large push to make them the Cleveland Bulldogs when they returned to the league in 1999 but the team is named after the father of football and team founder Paul Brown and that damn city loves tradition 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Paranormal Panther said:

No I feel ya. I don’t even care about Moore at all. It’s just if the things presented in that law suit are true, that means there are states or at least one state where the voting system is a total fraud. I’d feel the same way if this was happening to Jones. 

This is why Alabama ordered the paper ballots be destroyed soon as the election ended, cause they knew they had rigged the game. 

To me the last thing we should do is ignore these very real looking claims. Go read the law suit. You’ll see what I mean. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, preacherman76 said:

No I feel ya. I don’t even care about Moore at all. It’s just if the things presented in that law suit are true, that means there are states or at least one state where the voting system is a total fraud. I’d feel the same way if this was happening to Jones. 

This is why Alabama ordered the paper ballots be destroyed soon as the election ended, cause they knew they had rigged the game. 

To me the last thing we should do is ignore these very real looking claims. Go read the law suit. You’ll see what I mean. 

Voter fraud in a red state with a voter ID law?  Right when Trump ended his voter fraud commission too. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Agent0range said:

It's even fraud when they do when.  Then you spend millions on a voter fraud commission and dissolve it 6 months later...quietly.

right, which is a lot better than democratic witch hunt that already drags for years, and wasted a lot more money. and 0 to show for

Edited by aztek

20 hours ago, Farmer77 said:

I think you're right in that Moore was simply horrible, an extremist. His defeat actually made me feel a little better about America. Not because a democrat won but because its pretty obvious that good republicans put common sense ahead of party politics. 

The blue wave IS coming, just maybe not in 2018. The pendulum swings, that's just human nature.

Don't get me wrong. I don't think that Roy Moore lost because of extremism. I think that he lost because of the accusations and allegations. He likely would have won were it not for the scandals. Alabama is a Red state. Jones, and politicians like him, do much better in Blue states (and water is wet). Moore's loss was an anomaly. It's like a Browns win. ;)

20 hours ago, Likely Guy said:

I agree with half what you said and the football analogies are priceless.

The glass is half full. I apologize for not giving a hockey analogy, but I'm clueless about that sport.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, preacherman76 said:

In that case, we're on the same page. They should have an investigation to make sure that there was no corruption. It wouldn't surprise me one way or the other. It would just be wise to put any doubts to rest.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Gromdor said:

Voter fraud in a red state with a voter ID law?  Right when Trump ended his voter fraud commission too. 

I don’t see what that has to do with anything. I’m not saying the people of Alabama committed fraud. 

And election officials straight said there was so many voters with out of state licenses that they had never seen anything like it. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, preacherman76 said:

I don’t see what that has to do with anything. I’m not saying the people of Alabama committed fraud. 

And election officials straight said there was so many voters with out of state licenses that they had never seen anything like it. 

The voter ID law requires the election officials to compare the ID with the voter registration rolls. 

There have been viral videos and the like but...  https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/powerpost/wp/2017/12/21/a-voter-fraud-complaint-in-alabama-falls-flat/?utm_term=.0a6dab42e851

https://www.mercurynews.com/2017/12/21/alabama-clears-voter-fraud-claim-moore-refuses-to-concede/

6 hours ago, preacherman76 said:

Possibly people who had left Alabama but retained their residency there. 'Snowbirds' who felt compelled to take part in the election because of its high profile nature. 

IDK I know I'm an optimist but if I had watched Moores spokesman's interview with Tapper and had the ability to stop that kind of....that kind of....genetic malfunction from representing my home state I would do whatever I could do to help. 

• Like 2