Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

I will applaud Trump on this...

pallidin

5 hours ago, Sir Smoke aLot said:

I believe that Obama did a lot to make it possible. As i said, he did refer to Jerusalem as capital of Jewish state which must remain undivided, disregarding the negative outcome of such wording.

However, i would not undermine the effort put by other officials within the US government.

It seems that today Trump administration has agreed to see Assad remain in power till the end of his current term. Hopefully official confirmation will be released soon.

Contrary to every prior accusation of Syrian government and crazy demonizing lies made directly against president Assad, US government has accepted, as they once described, '' the butcher of Syria ''. Fun fact - Assad has won elections in 2014 with large support from his people. Even so, USA politicians believe that they can choose Syrian government instead of Syrian people. 

America had long term strategies which mostly worked out in it's favor before but that seems to be changing too. Especially since 2015 and Russian intervention ( on Assad's call ) in Syria.

Let's just stay with some facts shall we.  Fact one: Obama is a liar.  'You can keep your doctor.  You can keep your insurance.'  

Fact two:  Obama did not recognize Jerusalem as Israels capital and move the US Embassy there...Trump did.

Fact three:  Obama totally dissed Netenyahu at his White House visit.

Fact four:  Trump has said from the beginning he will dramatically improve the relationship between Israel and the USA

9 hours ago, TruthSeeker_ said:

Trump almost derailed the whole effort against ISIS, by attacking Assad's forces over a (most likely false-flag) attack. Putin seems to have been wise enough not to reply to the childish provocation of a president who needed to prove himself at home. They have stayed on course along with the Syrian Army to clear the areas surrounding Raqqa, such as Deir Ezzor, which helped the Kurds to advance on the Caliphate...

Trump doesn't attack anyone.   Trump lets the military do their job...he isn't micro-managing the war like Bammy.  Remember...Bammy liked to kill the bad guys himself...only His Excellency was allowed to target anyone with a drone...

Interesting how you want to give credit to the Russians for everything and no credit to Trump or America for their efforts.  

4 hours ago, joc said:

Trump doesn't attack anyone.   Trump lets the military do their job...he isn't micro-managing the war like Bammy.  Remember...Bammy liked to kill the bad guys himself...only His Excellency was allowed to target anyone with a drone...

The decision to attack Assad's Syria came from the President himself.

“I ordered a targeted military strike on the airfield in Syria from where the chemical attack was launched,” Mr Trump said.

https://www.ft.com/content/25cdb1f8-1ae1-11e7-bcac-6d03d067f81f

Edited by TruthSeeker_
  • Like 2

15 minutes ago, TruthSeeker_ said:

The decision to attack Assad's Syria came from the President himself.

“I ordered a targeted military strike on the airfield in Syria from where the chemical attack was launched,” Mr Trump said.

https://www.ft.com/content/25cdb1f8-1ae1-11e7-bcac-6d03d067f81f

Okay...so what?  Raqqua fell.  End of story.

39 minutes ago, joc said:

Okay...so what?  Raqqua fell.  End of story.

Aleppo fell, Palmyra fell, Soran Fell, Deir Ezzor fell  ect. Damascus remains strong.

Will you claim it's all because of Trump or America's policy?

These guys with the Syrian flag beg to differ:

2ik9wg6.png

Edited by TruthSeeker_
  • Like 2

On 12/12/2017 at 2:39 PM, TruthSeeker_ said:

Aleppo fell, Palmyra fell, Soran Fell, Deir Ezzor fell  ect. Damascus remains strong.

Will you claim it's all because of Trump or America's policy?

These guys with the Syrian flag beg to differ:

2ik9wg6.png

Trump said at rally after rally...ISIS will be gone, and they will be gone quickly, oh boy, will they be gone quickly.   When he was asked what he would do about ISIS he said, I'll bomb the S out of them! 

Your analogy is like, who lost the war in Vietnam?  Johnson..or Nixon?  A lot of people and countries had a vested interest in removing ISIS...I'm not saying that their death knoll is a 100% attributable to Trump....but what he did was get out of the way and let the military do what they are good at...destroying things and killing people.

On 12/10/2017 at 0:59 PM, godnodog said:

And you know this how? I have not seen anything  relevant mentioned in news media (I dont watch english speaking news channels, too much commercials)

And there you have it! Part and parcel of the whole problem.   The news media ONLY tells you what THEY want you to know.  And they DON'T ...WON'T tell you what THEY do not want you to know.   So....pffft...it wasn't in the news it must not be true...or...well, it was in the news so it must be true!

So, there you have it!   1984 in Living Technocolor

• Like 1

On 12/12/2017 at 10:29 AM, joc said:

Let's just stay with some facts shall we.  Fact one: Obama is a liar.  'You can keep your doctor.  You can keep your insurance.'  

Fact two:  Obama did not recognize Jerusalem as Israels capital and move the US Embassy there...Trump did.

Fact three:  Obama totally dissed Netenyahu at his White House visit.

Fact four:  Trump has said from the beginning he will dramatically improve the relationship between Israel and the USA

Heck Obama spent American tax payer money to openly campaign against Netenyahu. 

Which is another thing that makes this whole Russian collusion crap as hypocritical as could be. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, joc said:

And there you have it! Part and parcel of the whole problem.   The news media ONLY tells you what THEY want you to know.  And they DON'T ...WON'T tell you what THEY do not want you to know.   So....pffft...it wasn't in the news it must not be true...or...well, it was in the news so it must be true!

So, there you have it!   1984 in Living Technocolor

Iam still waiting for the evidence, all you are giving is 2015/6/7 fake news crap.

Probably you should start seeing media sources outside the english speaking world, where almost no one doesnt get th 1984 reference cause they dont live in fantasy land aka USA

1 hour ago, godnodog said:

Iam still waiting for the evidence, all you are giving is 2015/6/7 fake news crap.

Probably you should start seeing media sources outside the english speaking world, where almost no one doesnt get th 1984 reference cause they dont live in fantasy land aka USA

Do you get the 1984 reference?  I think you do.  Have you read 1984? If not ...it's a disturbing...but a good read.  What is really disturbing is that the News Media is the same...it is Global.  Regardless of what language you speak.

Edited by joc