Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Satire - Trump's Supervillain Origin Story

ExpandMyMind

:lol: We all know how it began. You can see him sitting there, seething, likely plotting his revenge and plan for World Domination :D 

Well, I'm not sure if he'll have the last laugh, but he's definitely had the latest. That one backfired spectacularly for Obama.

Bonus clip:

:lol:

• Like 1

I'm glad you're beginning to recognize the intrinsic comedy quality of the great man. 

"I never attacked him on his looks, and believe me, there's plenty of subject matter right there."

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Manfred von Dreidecker said:

I'm glad you're beginning to recognize the intrinsic comedy quality of the great man. 

"I never attacked him on his looks, and believe me, there's plenty of subject matter right there."

Oh I've always thought he was great for a laugh. I was spontaneously bursting into laughter for a whole week after he was elected. That's not even an exaggeration. I'd be walking the dog and burst out laughing or standing in Tesco and the same would happen, or walking down the town centre and - boom - fits of the giggles. It was great.

Edited by ExpandMyMind
  • Like 3

I'm still Giddy!  

Best Comeback ever:

...you'd be in jail! 

Credit where credit's due ...

~

Career

After graduating from college, Miller worked as a press secretary for Congresswoman Michele Bachmann and Congressman John Shadegg, both members of the Republican Party.[23] Miller started working for Alabama Senator and future Attorney General Jeff Sessions in 2009,[23] rising to the position of communications director.[9] In the 113th Congress, Miller played a major role in defeating the bi-partisan Gang of Eight's proposed immigration reform bill.[9][23] As part of his role as communications director, Miller was responsible for writing many of the speeches Sessions gave about the bill.[24] Miller and Sessions developed what Miller describes as "nation-state populism," a response to globalization and immigration that would strongly influence Donald Trump's 2016 campaign. Miller also worked on Dave Brat's successful 2014 House campaign, which unseated Republican Majority Leader Eric Cantor.[9]

In January 2016, Miller joined Donald Trump's 2016 presidential campaign as a senior policy adviser.[23] Starting in March 2016, Miller frequently spoke on behalf of the Trump campaign, serving as a "warm-up act" for Trump.[9] Miller wrote the speech Trump gave at the 2016 Republican National Convention.[15] In August 2016, Miller was named as the head of Trump's economic policy team.[25]

Miller has on multiple occasions made false or unsubstantiated claims regarding public policy.[1][26][27]

~

• WIKI Stephen Miller LINK

~

• Like 1