Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
seeder

'Scariest ever' shark encounter

13 posts in this topic

seeder

Oh Boy this sent a shiver down me.... video on link

Diver HEADBUTTED by great white shark in ‘scariest encounter EVER’ caught on video

THIS is the moment a diver came face to face with a great white shark in an encounter viewers have labelled the “scariest ever”.

It begins showing two divers swimming in murky green water with little visibility ahead.

They swim for a few moments until the diver in front turns around to communicate with his accomplice, who is filming behind.

But as he turns, the unmistakable shape of a shark emerges from the gloom behind.

http://www.cetusnews.com/news/Diver-HEADBUTTED-by-great-white-shark-in-‘scariest-encounter-EVER’-caught-on-video.SJZVttyjZz.html

• Like 8

Piney

The shark thought "Well, he looked like a seal, but he suddenly smelled like a tire".

• Like 7

ChaosRose

OMG...

Did the diver soil himself? 

I realize there are a million different ways this could have gone worse, but still.

• Like 3

AustinHinton

Considering that more sharks are killed by humans than humans are killed by sharks, i think the encounter was scarier for the shark.

• Like 1

freetoroam

Not the ideal situation to be in, but as for scariest....? I have seen scarier videos than this. One documentary i watch, the shark attacked the cage...that was scary.

I am sure most encounters with a shark when it attacks is pretty scary, especially of you lose a limb....this guy got off lightly.

• Like 4

seeder
2 minutes ago, AustinHinton said:

Considering that more sharks are killed by humans than humans are killed by sharks, i think the encounter was scarier for the shark.

Put yourself in the divers shoes....

or flippers to be accurate....

• Like 4

DebDandelion

That made the sharks day...he told all his friends... Shame he didn't have a camera handy...poor shark

• Like 4

LV-426

As Shaggy Rogers, of Scooby-Doo fame, might exclaim... ZOINKS!

• Like 4

Timothy
On 11/12/2017 at 5:59 AM, Piney said:

The shark thought "Well, he looked like a seal, but he suddenly smelled like a tire".

Sharks are good like that, humans are the problem. 

• Like 1

Jon the frog

Shark tend to bump what they don't know, skin is like sand paper and they smell better when grinding a little when bumping. If they declare the target edible they comeback, if not they just continue. He was just curious.
Diving myself, a close encounter like that surprise you so much that you don't have time to be scared when it happen, you just realize it a couple of second later and you look a lot around you, lol.

A grey seal got my flippers one time without seeing it coming, intriguing when it happen because you don't know the source, after that i was seeing shadow around me for 15minutes, lol, probably nothing was there but i was a bit sensitive for a while.

Edited by Jon the frog
  • Like 1

seanjo

11c65c450e9fafec8f61333ddbccbf99--funnie

• Like 2

Matt221

I'll be honest I'd of crapped myself I had a Dolphin swim up beside me once I soon got out of the water,my kids thought it was hilarious and jumped in with ithe it made their day anyway 

• Like 1

AustinHinton
On ‎12‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 3:36 PM, seeder said:

Put yourself in the divers shoes....

or flippers to be accurate....

My point--->

Your head